My final message to yall...

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
AmpFetish
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Re: My final message to yall...

Post by AmpFetish » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:55 pm

Robotman wrote:Yes, the full list of all of her videos that you purchased. The post has been removed, and she's been banned.
She threatened to do so in a private message that she sent to me on Many Vids, and she also privately sent me the post. I reported her. That is some crazy stuff. Thank you for responding and removing the post. I have no idea what she was talking about when she said she made a video for me. The only thing that would have satisfied her is if I had purchased all of her videos.

I should have never pitched in to this post, but I guess she proved me right. Thanks again, Robotman.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:39 pm

Direct quote:

MV Community Guidelines
On Harassment, Hate Speech, Abusive Conduct & Bullying

MV Stars and MV Members are part of a thriving sex-positive community. The MV Team requires that everyone within the community voluntarily agrees to abstain from promoting violence and hate against other MV Stars or MV Members on ManyVids.com. It is our mission to provide a safe, friendly, sexy space for everyone.

ManyVids is opposed to doxing–the involuntary disclosure of personal information–threats of doxing, blackmail and impersonation. We fully expect our community members to exhibit mutual respect and basic civility on our platform.

ManyVids also condemns improper online conduct occurring outside the platform, such as on various social media outlets, industry blogs, magazines or other media. We strongly believe in promoting civility in real life and online.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:22 pm

I hope she didn't quit her day job, because after this fiasco, I doubt she's gonna be pulling in any money on videos anywhere.

sweet860
Technosexuality: Built

Post by sweet860 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:11 pm

Hey guys what's going on in...

I did buy one of her vids a few months ago, but half of it was this strange psychedelic music thing, so I decided not to purchase any others. Reading through this it looks like I made the right choice.