Guess whoooooo.... heh heh heh....

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Ani Erotika
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Guess whoooooo.... heh heh heh....

Post by Ani Erotika » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:42 pm

Greetings all my circuited homies... how fare thee? do you remember me, it's your buddy! Dear ol' Ani, yeah it is me! I really hope yall were not missing me too severely or considering sending someone to come check in on me and see if I was still in the land of the living, cause I am just fine! Breathe your sighs of relief, all is well and we are all together again! Is this not AWESOME!?

I have news of the new! The new, you ask. Aye! I come with news of the newest shit no one even knew about just this moment!

Whew! This is intense!

That is right, my friends. I am coming to give you a sneaky peaky at my new robo vid I am releasing today. Just for yall! Here is the preview first, I uploaded a longer one for yall to see as well. Will explain more there... Go check it out will release video in a few....

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/1142194/ ... -must-see/
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon:

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Guess whoooooo.... heh heh heh....

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:27 am

Welcome back, Ani!

Typical woman thing, first comment is to say I love the outfit, though not sure that would work for a 61 year old lol. Sadly my organic body had a bit of a hardware failure a couple of weeks ago (spent whole weekend in hospital, off normal work until whenever, probably forever), so in need of full robot makeover, even more so.

Video looks fun, well, as much as an asexual intersex fembot can tell at least! Hope it sells well for you xxx
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?