Page 1 of 1

Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:34 am
by KingJeremy
Not sure if we have had a dedicated thread for this topic yet but I thought it might be interesting to see who people enjoy as their "go to" or even a one off video where the actress really nailed it for you. There seems to be some loose consensus about who the great ones are but feel free to post dissenting opinions (while being respectful of course). I'll start with some of mine.

1. Diana Knight - unfortunately retired but during her active period she was on point. Great movement, which for me is the ultimate if done in this style. I could watch her just pose and move forever with no story or plot at all. Good production values and use of sound effects that could have been great but we're marred at times by blurry camera work and sound that was often much too high when implementing those sound effects but overall just fantastic videos.

2. Belle Loxely - incredibly sweet and a joy to work with. Belle wants to make great videos for us. She's a one woman show for the most part and doesn't have the production budget some of the professional producers do but that is offset by an ever improving grasp on what it is we enjoy, a brilliant attitude that makes working with her a pleasure and one of the better blank stares in the business when powered down or malfunctioning. Cute as a button too and just an absolute pleasure to interact with, love her.

3. Kendra James - long time contributor for us, she's been making fembot stuff consistently for a long time Her collaborations with Angela Sommers are some of my favorites. Great malfunction work and again, the vacant stare while glitching out or shut down are amazing (this is kind of a theme for me). High production values that do at times miss the mark with audio issues but overall quality is usually top notch. She's getting better at looking and acting more artificial with every production.

4. Natalie Wonder - probably a dark horse pick here but I love her style. She goes all out in her videos from POV perspective. Robot acting is solid and her voice work is some of my favorite. She has some tricks she utilizes a little too often and her movement could be fine tuned but as far as acting goes, she is a favorite. Does put out incest robot stuff which I avoid but as I said in another thread, that's commissioned work and robots gotta eat too. Amazingly kind and easy to work with on custom videos with very reasonable pricing. I assume she's a one woman operation but quality isn't bad.

5. Angela Sommers - Fucking gorgeous with a killer body. Her strength seems to be freezing and that's ok, she is magnificent at it. She also has a wonderful way of taking on an artificial personality too. If she found a way to move more robotically I might not need to buy from anyone else. Top of the line production quality that again suffers ever so slightly at times from mixing levels when adding in sound effects but that's only a minor technical complaint, the videos never suffer because of it. Also one of the sweetest, down to earth producers around. She is big time famous on the erotic dancing circuit and extremely busy but has spent copious amounts of time emailing me back and forth discussing the finer points of her videos when I've had questions for her about posting screenshots for reviews I used to do on Tumblr. Just as pleasant and kind as you could want.

I'll leave it at that for now and add more if the thread sees any action. This list is in no particular order although I definitely have my preferences.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:25 am
by Lithorien
Not to get too in depth about them, but I have to say Diana Knight, and also Ludella Hahn. Ludella's work is right up my alley, and she's absolutely stunning.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:36 pm
by KingJeremy
Robotman wrote:Diana Knight, Kendra James, and Ludella Hahn are definitely my top 3 picks for video actresses/producers. But I just have to put in a vote for some audio-only stuff. Kim Coquette is by far my favourite actress there has ever been in that regard. There's a reason I keep returning to work with her.
100% agree. There really isn't anything anyone could do to outperform her at this point. I would love it if voice actresses would make the attempt but she's queen of the fembot mp3 as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:03 pm
by KingJeremy
For sure. I love Ludella as well, she's gorgeous and makes great videos. The only gripe I have with her and this is probably my own personal issue but the malfunctions are in my opinion overly silly and goofy. I know there's a lot of comedy in her videos and that she only deals in fetish and not sex but if she toned down the comedy once in awhile during the malfunctions...heaven. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty close to perfect as it is. It's that one little detail that sticks out for me personally.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:55 am
by JeffCapes
I've gotta give some love to Hannah Perez. The way she delivers her robot lines and her movements for me are great.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:38 am
by KingJeremy
JeffCapes wrote:I've gotta give some love to Hannah Perez. The way she delivers her robot lines and her movements for me are great.
Could not agree more. One of my all time favorites. Her first appearance with Frank was amazing with her voice work.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:41 am
by KingJeremy
Robotman wrote:I should also mention Andrea Rosu. Every video I've seen her in has left me impressed... and WOW what a body.
She thicc! Yes and she seems to be getting better with every successive video. Was on a streak for a bit but it appears the robot stuff has slowed down for now.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:22 am
by Mr Freeze
After Angela Sommers, Christina Carter and Kendra James would round out my top 3. Each has their own particular take on the fembot mannerisms, movements and voice inflections. I’m actually working on a script that would have all three of them in it, just need to round out the story line and send it in. Probably will have Christina produce it as she has the best production capabilities for the type of vid I’m looking for.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:00 pm
by KingJeremy
Mr Freeze wrote:After Angela Sommers, Christina Carter and Kendra James would round out my top 3. Each has their own particular take on the fembot mannerisms, movements and voice inflections. I’m actually working on a script that would have all three of them in it, just need to round out the story line and send it in. Probably will have Christina produce it as she has the best production capabilities for the type of vid I’m looking for.
Really glad to have a patron amongst us with your good taste. I keep saying someday but until that day comes I'll keep buying what you commission. It inevitably lines up with my interests almost every single time (freeze/living mannequin stuff was in my wheelhouse right along with fembot media when I first got into it)

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:18 pm
by Mr Freeze
Thanks KingJeremy, I appreciate that. I know everyone who enjoys this fetish has their own take on it.

Just so you know, the most recent script I sent to Angela is a “real doll” version of the Angiebot 6000. A lot of posing like a mannequin with some minor robotic movement. This script will really challenge her yet I know she’ll do a great job. She does the blank facial expression so well and the storyline and outfits she’ll wear will be phenomenal. I can’t wait for her to shoot it.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:40 pm
by KingJeremy
That sounds fantastic! Good on ya. I hope she finds some time in her schedule to release that one and your others. I know she's been crazy busy.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:39 pm
by greneker03
Mr Freeze wrote:Thanks KingJeremy, I appreciate that. I know everyone who enjoys this fetish has their own take on it.

Just so you know, the most recent script I sent to Angela is a “real doll” version of the Angiebot 6000. A lot of posing like a mannequin with some minor robotic movement. This script will really challenge her yet I know she’ll do a great job. She does the blank facial expression so well and the storyline and outfits she’ll wear will be phenomenal. I can’t wait for her to shoot it.
if only we could build and ship the box for her to start off in.. whos got a hammer?

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:47 am
by Ani Erotika
I am going to be in these lists one day..... i swear i will.....

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:38 am
by LudellaHahn
KingJeremy wrote:For sure. I love Ludella as well, she's gorgeous and makes great videos. The only gripe I have with her and this is probably my own personal issue but the malfunctions are in my opinion overly silly and goofy. I know there's a lot of comedy in her videos and that she only deals in fetish and not sex but if she toned down the comedy once in awhile during the malfunctions...heaven. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty close to perfect as it is. It's that one little detail that sticks out for me personally.
Haha. Thank you for this feedback. :P

Yes, I LOVE being silly, but perhaps I should attempt a more serious malfunctioning. :P I am planning to shoot a new robot video within the next week and would LOVE some suggestions on how to malfunction in a more subtle way. Feel free to send me a message!

(And THANK YOU everyone who likes & supports my work. <3)

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:53 am
by Bilbo1
LudellaHahn wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:38 am
KingJeremy wrote:For sure. I love Ludella as well, she's gorgeous and makes great videos. The only gripe I have with her and this is probably my own personal issue but the malfunctions are in my opinion overly silly and goofy. I know there's a lot of comedy in her videos and that she only deals in fetish and not sex but if she toned down the comedy once in awhile during the malfunctions...heaven. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty close to perfect as it is. It's that one little detail that sticks out for me personally.
Haha. Thank you for this feedback. :P

Yes, I LOVE being silly, but perhaps I should attempt a more serious malfunctioning. :P I am planning to shoot a new robot video within the next week and would LOVE some suggestions on how to malfunction in a more subtle way. Feel free to send me a message!

(And THANK YOU everyone who likes & supports my work. <3)
Ludella, your work is great, but I have to agree sometimes the malfunctions aren't serious enough. Can I suggest you watch the way Diana Knight, Christine Carter or Kendra James do there's, maybe talk to Hanna Perez as well, she's pretty good at getting the malfunctions right? Don't get me wrong, your work is also some of the finest on the market. Please keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing your latest fembot production.

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:06 am
by blkwdo
LudellaHahn wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:38 am
KingJeremy wrote:For sure. I love Ludella as well, she's gorgeous and makes great videos. The only gripe I have with her and this is probably my own personal issue but the malfunctions are in my opinion overly silly and goofy. I know there's a lot of comedy in her videos and that she only deals in fetish and not sex but if she toned down the comedy once in awhile during the malfunctions...heaven. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty close to perfect as it is. It's that one little detail that sticks out for me personally.
Haha. Thank you for this feedback. :P

Yes, I LOVE being silly, but perhaps I should attempt a more serious malfunctioning. :P I am planning to shoot a new robot video within the next week and would LOVE some suggestions on how to malfunction in a more subtle way. Feel free to send me a message!

(And THANK YOU everyone who likes & supports my work. <3)
Love your work, Ludella! Most of the time, if it's classified as a robot video, I don't even need to read the description. I know it's quality and well worth the purchase.

If I may offer a couple of suggestions: When you do the close up of your face during a malfunction, maybe don't do so much with your lips and eye rolls. That blank stare and twitching is, IMO, the perfect amount of subtle but obvious malfunction. The other might be a personal preference, but I love watching you try to walk/move around during a malfunction. The flight attendant vid is one of my favorites. We get to see your full costume and watch you try to walk through the detector a few times. I think you knocked that one out of the park.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Re: Favorite Actress/Producer Thread

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:28 am
by fection
I'm not a big purchaser, but Ludella, I have to say, from what I've seen, you definitely have the knack of the full-blown malfunction, down!
For me, one appealing aspect of a malfunction is the moment someone watching might realise something is 'amiss'. For example a phrase repeated with intonation exactly as before, with matching repeated movements. Or the fembot misinterpreting an instruction or comment and generating a reply that isn't appropriate. In 'my ideal world', this could happen several times, before things really kick off.
From there, for me, once the sparks and smoke starts flying, it makes sense that her face would be pulling all kinds of unnatural expressions.
BTW, I have the makings of a script (at one point intended as a new animation, but time and motivation being what it is...). If you'd be interested in having a look at it, let me know. It does involve glue, is the only thing...