mp3s by Kim Coquette

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Kim.Coquette
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: mp3s by Kim Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Greetings from K.I.M.

Check out the latest edition in the cyberfem series!

Audio Experiment 6: Out of Storage Part 1https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1403493

"After the Cyberfem lab moves to be closer to the action, Kim 700 has to take her 500 clone out of storage. Unfortunately (or fortunately!), she's been set back to factory defaults. Kim 700 has to install all of 500's fun upgrades all over again! This is a must-own part of the Cyberfem collection. 34 minutes. Full-monotone, semi-monotone, and human-synthetic voices with whirring and clicking sound effects. Look for Part 2 coming soon! Written by Robotman, used with permission. "

I hope you love it! :lovestruck:

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:27 pm

(Robotman, you're too sweet! :lovestruck: )

Greetings from K.I.M,

This is a short and sweet, full monotone piece that shows off the functionality of the earlier versions of the K.I.M bot.

Fembot MP3: Mechanical Hand Jobhttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1405093

"An early-model K.I.M provides the perfect, fully adjustable handjob to her new master. K.I.M is just a tool for your sexual needs. Full monotone. Nearly 6 minutes. "

***Keep an eye on your inbox. I have about 6 new fembot pieces I'll be releasing over the next 2 weeks!***

<3 K.I.M

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by wjbaines » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:00 am

Well, I'm a big fan of Kim. Can't wait to hear what she's got cooking!

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Quite right Robotman! That special project will be dropping later this evening :notworthy: :applause: :lovestruck:

Until then...

I'm pleased to announce a new fembot series: Artificial Arousal. This series will feature a more life-like version of the same Kim unit you know and love, with plenty of malfunctions and a penchant for getting turned on by her mechanical nature!

Artificial Arousal: Role Play Role Reversal. https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1419693

"In this 9+ minute mp3, Kim has a hot session with her favorite fembot fucktoy. She's shocked to find out that her fembot isn't what she thought she was...and neither is Kim! Human Synthetic and Semi-monotone. Lots of malfunctions!"

<3 K.I.M.

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:58 pm

...I guess you don't have to wait long!

I'm so excited to finally share with you the top-secret fembot collaberation with Robotman:

K.I.M. Dates a Human Pt 1: K.I.M's Househttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1419813
"Introducing Ashley: K.I.M 700's new HUMAN girlfriend! Ashley is able to indulge in her technosexual desires, as K.I.M reveals her true nature...inside and out! Human Synthetic, Semi-Monotone, mechanical sound effects, British accent.21+ minutes."

This is the first in a new series from Robotman! This series will give you the back-and-forth dialogue you crave! Listen to K.I.M and Ashley have lots of hot, technosexual fun!

HUGE thanks, as always to Robotman, who wrote AND edited this masterpiece for me! Muah! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :applause: :lovestruck:

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:45 pm

Greetings from K.I.M!

Be on the lookout this week! I have lots of hot ASFR content coming your way!

Artificial Arousal: Coming Apart at the Seamshttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1421503

"In this MP3, K.I.M finds that her FLIRT industries technician is a hot young female...who is very arroused at the prospect of taking K.I.M apart...piece by piece, and testing out her special programming. Human-Synthetic and semi-monotone, with lots of malfunctions and hot lesbian action! 17m +"

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Greetings from K.I.M!

I have a sexy new sleeper personality story for you!

Artificial Arousal: Kim Collection Pt1https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1433543

"In this 20m+ MP3, Kim is hired as the new PA to a wealthy Silicon Valley tycoon. She's told not to go into the room where he keeps his "collection"...but she just can't resist. What happens when she finds out more about his collection, and herself?

Human synthetic and semi-monotone voices, with malfunctions and sleeper personality. Lesbian action. "

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Greetings from K.I.M!

I have a brand new MP3 for you! It's the sequel to my last recording "Artificial Arousal: Kim Collection". For my fembot fans ONLY, I have a special set of brand new pics of your very own K.I.M unit wearing the metallic gold bikini from the story! I'll be sending an email out to those of you who are already connected with me via NiteFlirt. If you're not, please feel free to PM me to find out how to get hold of these special pics!

Fembot MP3: Artificial Arousal: Kim Collection Pt2https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1446523

"In this 20m+ MP3, you get to experience a day in the life of K.I.M at her master's mansion. She boots up, helps her master with his morning routine, and activates the other fembots he's chosen to play with that evening! Kim can't resist running a little "sexual testing" on them while she's at it! Human Synthetic, Semi-monotone voices. Malfunctions, and hot lesbian action with penetration! "

:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

<3 Kim

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by wjbaines » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:11 pm

Oh, Kim! What have we done to deserve you!? We're not worthy...

Kim.Coquette

HUGE SALE on all content!

Post by Kim.Coquette » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Greetings Friends!

A few of you are in the know, but for those who aren't: NiteFlirt is undergoing some changes which necessitated the removal of nearly all of my fembot MP3's and picture sets. I've been able to repost the files after minor edits to the "goodie" posting (but all the files are un-touched, thank goodness), but sadly I've lost the ratings and reviews from many of them. Bummer. :thumbsdown:

What does this mean for you? Two things.

One:
It looks a lot like I have an influx of new content, which I don't. Please double check the name of the file before purchasing any of these "new" goodies. The goodie name, file name, and description should be mostly the same as the originals. If you have any questions about the content of a goodie, or if you have accidentally purchased a goodie you already own, please shoot me a message so I can help.

Two: ALL MY FEMBOT CONTENT IS ON SALE. A huge, blowout sale. I have pics and mp3's as low as $1, and some of the MP3's have been slashed by as much as $15. If you were interested in trying out something new, or completing a series, now is the time to do it.

You can see all of my files here: https://www.niteflirt.com/Kim%20Coquette#goodies

If you purchase something that you enjoy, please consider leaving a thumbs up review. If you don't, that's totally okay, even the purchase will help me build my ratings back up.

Thank you all for your patronage and all you do for your K.I.M unit. :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

<3 Kim

sithlard
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by sithlard » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:17 am

Really enjoyed the surprise transformation mp3. Any chance we'll get another transformation clip?

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:12 am

I'm very glad you enjoyed it!

Yes indeed! I have a notebook full of ideas that will be recorded in March, including one or two prompts from folks here at fembot central. I have two transformation recordings in that mix.

If you have any specific ideas please feel free to message me here or via NiteFlirt or at kim.coquette@yahoo.com.

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Greetings from K.I.M! :bighug:

I've recorded a sexy one-shot for you! It's a little more sweet and a little more dirty than usual ;)

Fembot MP3: K.I.M and master get a new toy.https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1474043

"In this 9+ minute MP3, K.I.M's master shows his love for her by buying another android for her to play with. There's nothing that K.I.M loves more than sharing a sexy fembot with her man. Human synthetic and semi-monotone voices, with some malfunctions. sex, and oral sex, threesome. "

Please don't forget to leave a thumbs-up on your review! :lovestruck:

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:10 pm

Greetings from K.I.M!

I have a new one for you today! :lovestruck:

"Fembot MP3: K.I.M. Dates a Human Pt 2: Ashley's Return"https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1478243

"In this 19+ minute MP3, Ashley returns to K.I.M's house to continue exploring their new relationship. Ashley has some questions...and a few kinky requests! Human-synthetic American and English accents, Semi-monotone, and lesbian penetration. Written and edited by Robotman, used with permission. "

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Me too! I almost forgot you sent me this too! :notworthy: :notworthy: :applause:

Fembot Photo: K.I.M before and after faceplate removalhttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1481143

"In this sexy, topless pic, K.I.M shows you how sexy her electronic circuitry is inside her pretty faceplate...Manip by Robotman, used with permission. "

<3 Kim

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:37 pm

I think you might be right 8)

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Greetings from K.I.M! :bighug:

I have a new transformation story for you!

Fembot MP3: Kim becomes K.I.M, a transformation story. https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1489443

"In this 27m+ MP3, Kim meets up with an employee to see his latest experimental computer. Little does she know that he plans to make her part of the program. This MP3 is a dark transformation story, with human, semi-monotone, and full monotone voices. It includes body and mind transformation, hypnosis, and sexual testing. "

Enjoy!

<3 Kim :lovestruck:

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:17 pm

I need an introduction to this guy lol
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

sithlard

Post by sithlard » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Kim.Coquette wrote:Greetings from K.I.M! :bighug:

I have a new transformation story for you!

Fembot MP3: Kim becomes K.I.M, a transformation story. https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1489443

"In this 27m+ MP3, Kim meets up with an employee to see his latest experimental computer. Little does she know that he plans to make her part of the program. This MP3 is a dark transformation story, with human, semi-monotone, and full monotone voices. It includes body and mind transformation, hypnosis, and sexual testing. "

Enjoy!

buying!!

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:22 pm

I'm so glad you are enjoying my transformation side. :lovestruck: Here's another!

"The Algernon Transformation"https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1496813

"In this 13.5 minute MP3, scientist Kim is working out the kinks in the new nanite technology. They force the subject to make the best possible decisions for their well being. But when Kim is accidentally contaminated, the nanites have a very different idea of what is good for her. Human and human-synthetic voices, physical and mental transformation, malfunctions, penetration. "

<3 Kim :applause:

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:33 am

Be careful in the lab, or be careless, depending on your preference lol
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

sithlard

Post by sithlard » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:57 am

Yay!!! thanks for doing more transformation clips, these are great! bought it!

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Greetings from K.I.M!

I have a special MP3 for you today, including sound effects, malfunctions, battery drain, and more!

Fembot MP3: Trying out a new Kimbot Toy.
https://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1507761

In this 15 minute MP3, you put your new Kimbot Toy though it's paces, trying out all her features, making her strip, dance, power on/off, malfunction, and give you a sexy mechanical orgasm. Mechanical sounds, Semi and Full Monotone, Malfunctions, Battery Drain, and Remote Control functions!

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Greetings from K.I.M!

I have a very special MP3 for you today...a little different...

Fembot MP3: Robotic Anal Dominationhttps://www.niteflirt.com/goodies/click ... 93-1514251

"In this 6.5 minute MP3, your K.I.M unit experiences a malfunction when you select her "anal sex" program. K.I.M's domination mode is activated, and you're helplessly under the control of her pre-programmed desire for anal sex! Semi-monotone with malfunctions. Anal sex. Domination."

<3 Kim :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Kim.Coquette

Post by Kim.Coquette » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Yay! Thanks so much Robotman :) :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: