A Call for Authors

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Muzzleruffels
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

A Call for Authors

Post by Muzzleruffels » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Hey everyone,

I know it's been so long since I wrote the last episode of Freak-World, and it may be a little while longer before the next one may come out, but I wanted try resolving that by asking the community something: Are there any writers-for-hire at the moment?

I know it's silly for me to ask this, namely because I myself am a writer and if I wanted to read something particular I could write it myself, but due to a few unresolved issues I have at the moment, I'm wanting to fill the void with not writings that are my own, but concepts; at last, until I can write full-fledged stories again.

In short: I'm looking for someone to write stories for the Freak-World Anthology Thread here: http://fembotcentral.com/viewtopic.php? ... 130#p73610

Although I have no real-world cash to spare, I'm willing to pay at the most 1,000 DA points, which I know is a ridiculous payment method to begin with, but it's all I've got. For those interested, you can PM me here, or note me on DA if you have an account.

Anyway, thank you for your time. If this isn't on the correct thread, I'll take it down and put it where it belongs.

I know this isn't very professional of me, but I want to keep the FW going strong, even if I can't properly tend to it all the time. And regardless of whether the responses to this are positive or not, I thank you for giving them :).