XXX Multimedia - Clips4Sale Updates!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

XXX Multimedia - Clips4Sale Updates!

Post by XXXMultimedia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:10 am

Happy to announce we just put up another clip to our Clips4Sale store. This was a custom done for KingJeremy here on FembotCentral. He left a review here on the forum as well.
If you would like a custom clip from us, you can pm us here, or message us on ExtraLunchMoney

Nurse Fembot Malfunctions During Erectile Dysfunction Treatment - 1080p mp4

A medical android has been called to a patient's house, in which she is to give him proper treatment for his diagnosis. She wheels her computer and chair over, and puts on a pair of gloves before approaching her patient. "Hello, patient 5679. What is your diagnosis? Checking database for diagnosis on patient 5679. Reading. Diagnosis is erectile dysfunction. Looking up treatments and procedures. No treatment, and/or procedure found. Please download to android database for proper treatments and procedures regarding patient 5679."

The android turns to her computer, types in the diagnosis, and waits as her download begins. Her download fails, and she immediately shuts down. After a few seconds, she comes back on, but is now corrupted with Sexbot 6.0 firmware. "System error, system error, system error." She stands up, and begins to malfunction, as she alternates between Sexbot 6.0 and her medical firmware. Since the android has typed in "erectile dysfunction" into the computer, her database has been corrupted with finding other "treatments" in order to solve this erectile problem. The android begins to show off her chest, telling the patient to get hard to her body, and to stroke his cock for her. Her movements become jagged, malfunctioned, and she often gives blank stares, as she tries to override the corruption from the Sexbot 6.0 firmware. She continues to get fully nude, but, at the same time, tries to find a medical treatment appropriate for the diagnosis. Her phrases and words become repeated frequently, until she is at a complete loss of control. "Please contact Medical Android Administration in order to fix problem. Please. Please. Please. Please contact Medical Android Administration to fix android." The medical android shuts down completely, until she can be repaired.
Last edited by XXXMultimedia on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Malfunctioning Sex Fembot Gets New CPU Implant - 1080p mp4

Post by XXXMultimedia » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:07 am

Hello everyone! Bought a great costume the other day that I absolutely adore, I hope you guys love it as much as I do! :D Hope you take some time and check out my store. If you have any cool ideas you'd like to see in a video, feel free to PM them to me and I'll probably put them into one of my next videos :D

Malfunctioning Sex Fembot Gets New CPU Implant - 1080p mp4

A doctor decides to power on his Sexbot in order to test her previous malfunctions. She powers on, by recognizing his voice, and welcomes the doctor. "Voice recognition activated. Hello, Doctor. What can I do for you today?" He tells the Sexbot that he will be conducting a series of tests on her, and with that he gives his first command for her to walk forward. As she walks forward, she begins to make jagged movements, struggling to walk forward in a straight line. Noting this, the doctor gives her a command to talk dirty, and she begins to repeat words and phrases, and stops to leave blank stares. Her movements remain jagged, and malfunctioned, and her eyes shift up, down, and across from side to side. He continues to conduct a few other tests, but finds that she keeps malfunctioning--shifting from side to side,and moving her head and eyes in multiple directions. Her blank stares remain consistent, and he commands her to walk back to the wall, so that he can power her off.

As she is powered off, the doctor lays her across the bed, and reads his manual on how to correct her behavior. He removes the heater core and replaces it. He then adds a CPU chip onto her chest, lasers it in place, and then seals it. He powers her back on, and immediately, the Sexbot tells the doctor that she feels much better, and asks if she can do anything for him. He tells her to run the blowjob program, and she gets up, and asks the doctor if he would like her on her knees. "Would you like me to get on my knees, Doctor?...Are you comfortable, Doctor? Should I start now?" She takes off the doctor's pants, and begins to go slowly up and down his cock with her mouth. As she is giving the doctor a blowjob, she asks if he would like her to speed it up, or if he would like her to deep-throat. He agrees, and she follows his commands. However, as she is giving her blowjob, she begins to slightly malfunction. Her eyes shift up and down, from side to side, and she often gives blank stares, or twitches. The sexbot periodically stops her blowjob, looking into the air, or giving a blank stare, but then continues. Because the doctor is preoccupied with his blowjob, he doesn't notice her malfunctions, and she continues until she tells the doctor to cum for her.

He jerks off until he cums into her open mouth, and part of her face. As soon as she swallows the bit of cum, she begins to repeat "Error, error." The bit of cum that she has swallowed has made her malfunction. It seems that the chip hasn't been programmed to completely fix all of her malfunctions, and now she begins a series of jagged movements, blank stares, quick eye movements, head tilts, and repeated phrases. She begins to go through her Sexbot functions, as she is malfunctioning, and the doctor decides to finally power her off.
Last edited by XXXMultimedia on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Experimental Fembot Collar Malfunction

Post by XXXMultimedia » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:03 am

New Video!! I had a couple new props and outfits come in the mail today so I just HAD to make a new fembot video :) This is my favorite one yet! Hope you guys LOVE it!! <3

Experimental Fembot Collar Malfunction - 1080p mp4

A doctor decides to buy a used fembot from Ebay, for a cheap price. He erases her memory from the artificial intelligence unit, and overrides her programming with a prototype control collar. After putting anti-static latex gloves on, he makes the final adjustments on the collar. Satisfied with his modifications, he stands up, and decides to give the new device a test. Before he can begin his tests, however, he needs to make sure that her normal motor skills are in tact. The doctor asks her to do several body movement test sequences, which include moving her head, legs, and arms. He also tests her speech, and she passes all of the tests. He decides that, since her motor skills are perfectly fine, that he will turn on her new collar.

He explains to the fembot that this collar will extend her primary function, and allow him to program additional functions onto her. As he turns on her prototype control collar, it lights up purple, and she immediately responds to it. "Hello, Doctor. Is there anything I can do for you? Maybe a nice, slow, sensual strip tease? Would you like that, Doctor?" The fembot has been programmed into a sexbot, and she begins to talk dirty, as she unzips her dress, and rubs her body. "Does my body turn you on?... Oh, Doctor--it looks like you have a hard-on. Would you like me to take care of that?" The sexbot continues to take off her thong, and encourages the doctor to fuck her, as bends over the bed. She runs through all of the functions that a normal sexbot would perform--asking the doctor if he would like a blowjob, to fuck her from behind, or if he would like to jerk off to her body.

"Doctor, why don't you look, look at my body?" The sexbot's new functions become jagged, and she begins to repeat words and phrases. As she first malfunctions, her collar immediately starts flashing white, indicating a problem. She continues to attempt her dirty talking, and to fulfill her functions, but has a hard time, as she starts malfunctioning more often. She stops, in the middle of her functions, to give blank looks, and to move her eyes from side to side, and up and down. Her movements are jagged, and her phrases are becoming more repeated. She sits on the bed to finger herself for the doctor, but can barely function in masturbation. Her head begins tilting back and forth, and locking in place. Finally, she begins repeating, "Override error. Override error." Her collar turns solid red, and she can barely move without malfunctioning. Her sentences are separated by repeated words, and as her motor functions glitch, they become more violent--becoming harder and faster. Her eyes move in all directions, quickly, and she stops frequently to give blank looks. Her head swings forward and back, and her movements become so jagged, that she is barely able to move. She continues to malfunction, until the doctor decides to initiate a shut-down sequence. She counts down from 10, as she continues to malfunction--shutting down after she's reached one.
Last edited by XXXMultimedia on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

POV Stripperbot Malfunction And Facefuck- 1080p mp4

Post by XXXMultimedia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:01 am

POV Stripperbot Malfunction And Facefuck - 1080p mp4

A fembot is plugged into the wall to charge. A new owner powers her on, and her collar immediately changes to green to indicate that she has been powered on. "Voice recognition activated. Hello, user 197. Battery full. Battery full. Please unplug from back." The fembot turns around, and the owner disconnects the cord from her battery pack. "How about a nice, sensual strip tease? Why don't you sit back and relax?"

She slowly teases him--working her hands up and down her body. "Is your cock hard, user 197?" She squeezes her chest gently, and runs her hands down her panties. "Do you like my nice perky tits? How about I take them out for you?" The stripperbot reveals her chest, and then notices his hard-on. "I can see that you have a hard-on. Maybe you should take care of that. Go ahead and pull that nice, hard cock out for me." She encourages him to go up and down his shaft, as she continues to strip and tease him. As he becomes increasingly hornier by her stripping and teasing, he decides to grab her chest. The stripperbot immediately stops in place, and proceeds to tell the user that the action is prohibited. "Sensory network does not permit physical contact." She backs away, and begins to malfunctions slightly. She repeats her phrases, moves her eyes all over, gives blank stares, but continues to strip for her owner. He grabs her chest again, and she begins to malfunction yet again. "User action prohibited." She stops in place, tilts up her head, and her movements become jagged. As he continues to grope and grab her body, her malfunctions become increasingly worse--blank stares, eyes moving in all directions, jagged body movements, rapid eye blinking, repeated words and phrases, and head tilts. She stops in place, and her movements sometimes don't match her words. "User 197, pump your cock for me. Pump your cock for me. Pump your cock for me. Pump your- Pump your- Pump- Pump-..."

As she is locked in place from malfunction, the user pushes the stripperbot down to her knees, and pries her mouth open with his fingers. He jams his cock inside of her, as she repeats "User action prohibited" with the cock inside of her mouth. Her eyes move in all directions, she gives blank stares, and rapid eye blinking. She jerks away, but he eventually thrusts his cock back inside of her for a few minutes, and she continues to malfunction. "Error, error, error." She stands up, and her malfunctioning is to its highest level. Since the owner has used his stripperbot in a way that her system doesn't recognize, her anti-harassment software has become corrupt, and it causes a malfunctioning with her motor controls. She can barely speak phrases, and her sentences are completely broken apart, making them almost impossible to understand. Her head thrusts back and forth more violently, and her movements often repeat themselves. She gives more blank stares, stops in place, blinks her eyes quickly, moves her eyes in different directions, and her movements are so jagged she can barely move. The stripperbot continues to try and fulfill her purpose, despite the malfunctioning, but can't control her body and eyes. Her body movements often don't match her sentences. The owner gives her chest one final squeeze, and since her system can't handle any more corruption, it finally shuts down.
Last edited by XXXMultimedia on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Re: XXX Multimedia - Clips4Sale Updates!

Post by XXXMultimedia » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:12 am

Kishin wrote:Judging by the speed these are coming out, I can say two things:

1. They are enjoying making robot clips.

2. The clips are doing well!

Congrats! I've bought a few now myself. :thumbsup:
Thanks so much for the support <3 I hope you love them! Yes, I really do enjoy making them. I get really excited about coming up with new stories and props.

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Fembot Gives Jerk Off Instruction And Malfunctions - 1080p m

Post by XXXMultimedia » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:19 am

I've been super busy with changing the layout of my clip store. Anyway, I have a new clip for you guys! :D

POV Stripperbot Malfunction And Facefuck - 1080p mp4

Hot and horny, you power on your fembot. Her collar lights up, and she stands up and greets you. "Hello, user 212. What can I do for you today? Oh, it looks like you have a nice, hard cock. Should I run my jerk off instruction program for you, user 212?... Loading... Jerk off instruction program found." The fembot begins her instruction by telling you to pull out your hard cock, and to look at her body, as you put your cock in your hand. "Take it nice and slow. Go all the way up, and all the way down." She tells you that she wants you to feel really good, and continues to tease you with her body, and give you jerk off instruction. "Should I show you a little more, user 212?" She unzips her top to reveal her perky chest, and pulls down her silver panties. She gives detailed instruction, and admires your hard cock.

In the middle of her instruction, she begins to glitch--repeating phrases and movements, giving blank stares, and freezing in place. The fembot resumes her program, but is often interrupted with her own malfunctions. As she is telling you how to jerk off, her hand and arm flies up and down, and she makes jagged movements. Her head tilts up and down, from side to side, and her eyes flutter, blinking fast, and moving all over the place. Her movements often don't match what she is saying, but she resumes her program. "Firmware needs updated."

She begins twitching, and you watch as her arms and hips move in several different directions. Her hair often messes up, as her jagged malfunctions become worse. The fembot staggers backwards and forwards, as she repeats and stutters words, hardly able to get a phrase out. She continues to tell you that she needs her firmware updated, as she completely loses control of her movements. She stops in place, gives violent head tilts, has jagged movements, along with crazy eye movements, blank stares, and rapid blinking. She finally finishes her jerk off instruction, and attempts to compliment what a huge load you've made. Her arm flies up and down, and since her malfunctions are so out of control, she shuts herself down.
Last edited by XXXMultimedia on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Post by XXXMultimedia » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:46 am

Robotman wrote:This one looks awesome too! Love that outfit! :mrgreen:
Thanks Robotman! I'm keeping my eye out for more great outfits too! :D

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

My Perfect Robot Girlfriend - 1080p mp4

Post by XXXMultimedia » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:53 am

(I am using still jpgs now to try to cut down the page load time, you can see the whole mp4 preview if you follow the link below)

My Perfect Robot Girlfriend - 1080p mp4

The perfect girl decides to invite her new boyfriend over after another wonderful date with him. She tells him to sit down, to get comfortable, and quickly hides her CPU chip that is showing above her chest. She excuses herself, telling him she needs to use the restroom, and to make himself at home. After she leaves, he decides that he is going to turn the TV on, and finds a remote under her pillow. The boyfriend tries powering the TV on, but finds it difficult as the remote doesn't work for it. He takes out the batteries, fidgets with the control, but can't seem to make it work. Shortly after, the girl returns, and immediately notices the remote control in his hand. She panics, asking him what he is doing with the control. As she begins telling him not to press anything, he hits the power button to show her how it doesn't work, and she shuts off. He gets up to make sure she is okay, and then hits the power button again to see if anything will happen. After the girl powers on, she becomes robotic in her movements and speech. "Hello, user 5757. What can I do for you today?"

She stands emotionless and still, awaiting her next command from the remote. Her boyfriend soon realizes that she is a robot, and begins to hit different numbers to find out her functions. When he hits one, she asks if he would like a nice, sensual striptease. The newly discovered sexbot takes off her dress, bra, and thong, as she moves slowly, teasing him with her body. "Do you like my nice, perky chest?" Once she has finished her function, she freezes in place, once again awaiting her next command. He hits two, and she offers a lap dance. She rubs her chest against him, rubbing her body on his, and gives him a sensual dance. As she finishes her function, he hits three, and discovers that she can give him a blowjob. He stands up from excitement, and she grabs his cock, exclaiming how hard it is. The sexbot takes off his pants and boxers, and gets down on her knees. "Blowjob lubrication level is normal. Please say increase if you wish to increase lubrication level." She puts his cock into her mouth, and goes up and down the shaft slowly, as she looks at him with big, open eyes. "I can also increase speed. If you would like to increase speed, say increase speed. If you would like to increase lubrication, say increase lubrication." The sexbot continues to suck his cock at the same speed until he says "increase speed." The fembot increases speed, and increases her lubrication level, as soon as she is told. "Wow, your hard cock feels so good inside of my mouth, user 5757. Shall I continue? Please say yes or no." As he increases her lubrication level, she begins to deep-throat his cock, gagging and drooling all over it. Drool runs down her chin, and touches the chip on her chest.

The wet chip causes a short circuit in the remote, and when he hits another button, her functions get confused with the original programming. She begins begging for him cum and continues to do so, until he finds another button which allows him to fuck her. "Would you like to fuck me? Would you like to fuck me from behind, user 5757? How would you like to fuck me? Please state the position: doggystyle, missionary, or on top." Her boyfriend selects doggystyle, and she turns around, and leans against the bed. He slides his hard cock inside of her, and she tells him how nice he feels inside of her. "You know I love your cock inside of me." The sexbot gives her programmed moans, and he fucks her hard, as she locks her eyes in place. After a while, he tells her to get on the bed, and she gets on her hands and knees. He, once again, gets behind her, and fucks her harder. The sexbot locks her eyes in place, and continues to give her programmed moans, as she compliments his cock. "If you would like to change positions, please change position by saying the position you would like to change to."

He tells her to get on top of him, and she bounces slowly on his cock. "...I want you to get comfortable, as I bounce on your hard cock." The sexbot slides his cock inside of her, and alternates between bouncing and grinding on his cock. Her eyes remain open and robotic, and she consistently checks to make sure it feels good. After a while, he chooses missionary, and the sexbot lays back on the bed for him. She remains still and emotionless until he puts his cock inside of her. "Wow, that feels so good, user 5757. Please fuck me as hard as you like... I bet you want to cum for me, don't you?" He hits the remote, and she begins to beg for his cum. "Please state where you would like to put your cum." He selects her mouth, and she kneels down--begging for his cum, and opening her mouth wide. He jerks his cum inside of her mouth, and she allows the cum to run down her face before swallowing the rest of it. "Wow, that tastes so good." She freezes into place, and awaits another function.

Pleased with the sexbot, he decides to have a little more fun with her. He hits the same button over and over again, and she begins to repeat the same phrase--cutting herself off to keep up with the remote. "System overload. System overload. Error. Error. Error. System overload." The sexbot malfunctions, as she repeats phrases, and her movements become jagged. She runs through the phrases that she is programmed with, as her body shifts awkwardly. The sexbot freezes in place, and she often gives blank stares, blinks repeatedly, and shifts her eyes up and down, and from side to side. As she walks, she is barely able to stand up, and looks as if she is about to fall from her jagged movements. Her malfunctions become worse, and she begins tilting her head back and forth, and from side to side. Her movements often don't match her phrases, and her words are so repeated that they sound stuttered. She becomes so malfunctioned that her body and head throws itself all over the place. After a while, the sexbot is no longer able to control herself, so she powers herself off.

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Stepmom Transformed Into A Robot And Wind-Up Fuck Toy

Post by XXXMultimedia » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:39 pm

(To see the minute-long mp4 preview, click the image or link below)

Stepmom Transformed Into A Robot And Wind-Up Fuck Toy: Quid Pro Quo - 1080p mp4

Fifi, a new step-mom to Aiden, is fussing with the closet when her step-son storms through the door. He is upset and agitated at how his action figure collection has disappeared, exclaiming that he can't find them anywhere. "Aiden, I threw your stupid dolls away. It's about time that you grow up, don't you think?" He tells her that they're not dolls, but instead, valuable collectibles. She becomes outraged, telling him that they are toys...PERIOD! He proceeds to tell her that just because she labels something doesn't mean that it's true, in which Fifi tells him that it's true if enough people agree that it is. Aiden explains that his dad bought those action figures for him, and that since she is depriving him of them, that she is going to replace it--she is going to become his new toy. Fifi sighs, having lost patience with her step-son, and begins to walk away. He takes a remote control out of his pocket, pushes a button, and she freezes in place. She slowly turns around to face him, robotic in her movements, and gives him a blank stare. She is frozen in place, and Aiden walks around her--circling her, and reiterating what she had stated before. "What was that you said? Something about if you perceive something to be true, and enough people agree, then it's true, right?" She jerks to life to respond, "YES, MAS-TER" in a robotic tone, and once again, freezes in place.

As Fifi is locked into her mannequin-like, frozen state, Aiden begins undressing her--taking off her scarf, dress, and lingerie, as he manipulates and poses her body into different positions. Once she is undressed in nothing but her stockings and heels, he takes off his pants and boxers, and sits down on the chair. He commands her to come over and blow him. Fifi jerks to life, "YES, MAS-TER,' and robotically makes her way to his chair. She bends at the waist, and wraps her mouth around his cock, going up and doing the shaft. Once Aiden has had enough, he commands his toy to sit on his lap. "YES, MAS-TER."

She sits slowly on his cock, reverse cowgirl, and bounces up and down. Fifi gives robotic moans, as moves up and down. She increases speed, and her moans becomes higher pitched, as she finds herself having an orgasm. Her head twitches, "MAL-FUNC-TION, OVER-LOAD, MAL-FUNC-TION." She moans and pants, jerking her body, and finally shuts herself off.

Fifi stays sitting on Aiden's cock, motionless and shut off. He pushes her ass up, and says that if she doesn't want to be his robot toy, then she will be his simple wind-up toy. As she is standing, head down and bent over, he puts his cock into her and begins thrusting, slowly winding her up. Eventually, Fifi starts to straighten up incrementally with each thrust, saying, "YOU ARE WIND-ING ME UP, MAS-TER." Now that she is straightened out, her hand and arm form a salute stance after a few more thrusts. Once she is back at attention, she pulls away from his cock, and begins stomping and marching around the room. "I AM YOUR MECH-AN-ICAL TOY, MAS-TER." He watches her circle the room for a bit, and then lays down on the floor, ordering her to sit on him. She salutes him saying, "YES, MAS-TER," and squats down on his cock. Fifi moans robotically, and gets on her knees, as she continues bouncing on his cock. He smacks her ass, grabs her chest, as she alternates between squatting and getting on her knees to bounce on his cock. Her expression is blank, as she continues moaning, and riding his cock.

After a while, he pushes her forward and off of his cock, and she remains frozen in place. He positions her underneath his cock, and jerks his cum into her mouth. When she swallows the cum, it not only causes her to orgasm, but overloads her brain causing her to malfunction and snap to attention. "OV-ER-LOAD... MAL-FUNC-TION... OV-ER-LOAD." Her head tilts forward and to the sides, and she stands up. Her movements become extremely jagged, and she repeats the same phrases and words over and over, often stuttering her words. Fifi salutes, bends at the waist, and moves her body in all directions, as she stomps and marches around the room. "I, I, I, I, I AM YOUR MECH-AN-ICAL TOY." Her head tilts become more violent, and her movements are so jagged that she can barely stand. She stops in place, with blank expression, and continues to malfunction until Aiden pushes her clit to de-activate her. "WIND-ING DOWNnn." Fifi bends at the waist and shuts down, as Aiden leaves the room. After remaining bent over for a while, Fifi wakes up out of her robot-toy state, and looks around. She notices the remote control on the floor, and although angry, she finds herself turned on after being Aiden's toy.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:33 pm

So, I've purchased every release since my initial custom on extralunchmoney and you guys are getting better and better with each successive production. I hope sales are good enough that you two continue to make more fembot content for a long time to come.

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Post by XXXMultimedia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:54 pm

KingJeremy wrote:So, I've purchased every release since my initial custom on extralunchmoney and you guys are getting better and better with each successive production. I hope sales are good enough that you two continue to make more fembot content for a long time to come.
I am so happy and thrilled that you've, not only taken the time to look at the clips, but also purchased them! I really couldn't be happier, and want to thank you for showing me so much support. Thank you. :D I absolutely LOVE fembot/robots, and am excited to become better with each clip. PLEASE let me know if you have any suggestions that may help me, as I'd be more than appreciative to incorporate it into my clips. THANK YOU! You are amazing.

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

'Tis The Season: Wind-Up Toy Soldier

Post by XXXMultimedia » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:13 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR FembotCentral!!! :D

'Tis The Season: Wind-Up Toy Soldier - 1080p mp4

Spoiled brat Aiden rushes in Christmas morning to see what his rich daddy has gotten him. He's amazed, excited, and astonished to see a life-sized toy soldier standing right in front of him! As he approaches his toy closer, he notices that she has a dildo inserted in her pussy with just the base showing as she stands at rigid attention. Aiden takes hold of the base of the dildo and slowly rotates it inside the doll from left to right. As he does so, the toy soldier begins turning her head from left to right and says, "YES, MAS-TER. I AM YOUR MECH-AN-I-CAL TOY SOLD-IER."

Aiden then removes the dildo from the doll's pussy, and she starts to run down saying, "WIND-ING DOWNnn," finally shutting down half bent over, eyes crossed, and mouth slightly open. Assuming that he hasn't wound up his toy enough, he inserts the dildo back into her pussy and rotates it from left to right again. "YOU ARE WIND-ING ME UP, MAS-TER," she repeats as Aiden cranks the dildo in the doll's pussy, each turn causing her to incrementally straighten up until she is at rigid attention again. Once Aiden removes the dildo, his toy soldier begins to mechanically march around the room saying, "I AM JUST A TOY."

When Aiden has had his fill of watching the wind-up toy marching back and forth, he commands her to stop, in which she instantly does. She turns to face him as she snaps to attention, then mechanically salutes and says, "YES, MAS-TER." Aiden comes over and begins to grope her while she's frozen, but after a few moments the solider comes out of her robotic state, and while Aiden isn't looking, she picks up a nearby Santa hat, and puts her new robotizing device on HIM!

Aiden immediately snaps to attention, "YES, MIS-TRESS. I AM YOUR RO-BOT." The soldier is overwhelmed with excitement that she will finally have her revenge! She walks around him, touching and admiring her new toy. She kisses it gently, and runs her hands down his body. Realizing that she is incredibly horny, she commands her new toy to pull out his cock, which he mechanically does after saying, "YES, MIS-TRESS," and saluting her. The toy soldier then stands at his side, stroking his cock, then gets down and starts sucking while Aiden remains blank-faced, staring straight ahead. Eventually, the soldier wants her toy to please her, so she commands him to fuck her from behind as she stands up and bends over. "YES, MIS-TRESS. INTER-COURSE PRO-GRAM INIT-IATED." After robotically fucking her for a bit, the robotizing hat falls off of Aiden, and he comes out of the robotic state. Without her realizing what's happened, Aiden puts the robotizing hat on the toy soldier as he continues to fuck her.

Her eyes go wide as she is robotized saying, "YES, MAS-TER. I AM YOUR MECH-AN-I-CAL TOY." As Aiden continues to fuck her, the toy soldier says, "YOU ARE WIND-ING ME UP, MAS-TER." Once he hears that, he makes very deliberate, slow thrusts, pausing after each stroke as the toy soldier straightens up a little each time until she's eventually at attention. When she's standing at attention, the toy begins her mechanical march around the room saying, "I AM JUST A TOY." Aiden commands her to sit on his cock as he takes a seat, "YES, MAS-TER. I AM JUST A TOY." The mechanical wind-up toy robotically bounces up and down reverse cowgirl until Aiden is ready to finish, and he tells her to blow him. She bends at the waist, blowing him until completion. After swallowing his cum, the toy soldier begins to malfunction as she jerkily moves around the room saying, "OVER-LOAD... MAL-FUNC-TION... OVER-LOAD..." She stutters her words, stops to give blank stares, and her movements stiffen as she continues to malfunction. After a bit, Aiden walks over to his malfunctioning toy soldier, presses her clit to deactivate her and turns to leave, while his toy slowly shuts down while saying, "SHUT-TING DOWNnn," finally ending up half bent over, mouth slightly open with eyes crossed.

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Re: 'Tis The Season: Wind-Up Toy Soldier

Post by Lithorien » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:17 am

XXXMultimedia wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR FembotCentral!!! :D

'Tis The Season: Wind-Up Toy Soldier - 1080p mp4
This thread really should be called the "prepare to lose your money" thread. I've purchased every single video in this thread and some that aren't, and they just keep getting better every time. Good Spirits, you're amazing at what you do. :) Keep it up!!

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Cybernetic Stepmom Exposed Using Her Remote Control - 1080p

Post by XXXMultimedia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Cybernetic Stepmom Exposed Using Her Remote Control - 1080p mp4

You are rummaging through your step-mom's panties drawer when you come across a remote control underneath all of her lingerie. You pick it up just as she walks in, and she nervously asks what you are doing in her room. She is shocked to see that you have the remote control that she keeps hidden in her panties drawer--a control that can override her physical controls of her robotic body. Your step-mom tells you to be careful with the control, not to press any buttons, and that you have no idea what the control is capable of. You ignore her warning, press a button, and she immediately gives a blank look before robotically saying, "Initiating charging procedure." Step-mom walks like a robot as she locates her dildo with the power cord. She plugs it into the wall, pulls down her thong, lifts her dress, and plugs it in. Once it's in, she blinks a few times then starts acting normal.

Step-mom asks how you figured out her secret, and without an answer, she begins to explain that the remote is very important to her, and that you need to be careful with it. She explains that she needed some extra cash, so she volunteered for a cybernetic conversion procedure, and it turned her into a robot. She continues to say that she still has all of her memories, wants, and desires but now she's made of synthetic components. You watch as she mindlessly undresses, explaining her new robotic self, until she's completely naked.

Step-mom, once again, begs you not to press any buttons. You press one and her face goes blank, and she says with a robotic voice, "Pleasure sensors increased to maximum levels. Activating sexual pleasure functions." She looks at you, "Would you like to sexually stimulate me?" With no answer, she pauses and then says, "This unit with now self stimulate until orgasm." She snaps out of her robotic state, embarrassed and shocked, as she begins to do so. She cannot control her body as she pleasures herself, and she tells you inappropriate it is. Step-mom begs you to deactivate her sexual program, but is often interrupted by her own moans from pleasure. When you continue to ignore her pleads for deactivation, she begins to malfunction. She repeats her words and actions, freezing mid motion, and then moves again. Eventually she orgasms, but as she does she says, "Malfunction in human personality and emulation... Deactivating human personality." She disconnects the dildo from her, and continues to malfunction with jagged movements, head tilts, blank stares with open mouth, and rapid eye blinking. She often freezes in place, and continues repeating her words and phrases. "This unit needs additional programming. Please contact Jennifer Dotsy at Femtronix." Step-mom repeats this several times before finally freezing with her mouth open.

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Re: 'Tis The Season: Wind-Up Toy Soldier

Post by XXXMultimedia » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Lithorien wrote:This thread really should be called the "prepare to lose your money" thread. I've purchased every single video in this thread and some that aren't, and they just keep getting better every time. Good Spirits, you're amazing at what you do. :) Keep it up!!
Haha :D Thank you so much! I really appreciate all the support!! *mwah!* I really love hearing all the positive feedback, it's really inspirational!

If you have any ideas for a video, I'd really love to hear them!! :D

Once again, thanks Lithorien!! <3

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Post by XXXMultimedia » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Hey everybody, it's been WAY TOO LONG since I made a new robot clip. BUT, this time we have SPECIAL FX in it! Aiden (the guy I work with) has spent the past 4 days working on the visual effects and sound effects. Since we are now able to do special fx, we're hoping to do some pretty cool stuff going forward! Anyways, hope you guys enjoy it, we really put a lot of time and energy into producing this clip!

Reprogramming His Roommate Into The Perfect Robot - 1080p mp4

Aiden's admiration for his roommate has become more than just a small infatuation. He constantly finds his mind preoccupied with her existence, obsessing over her, and idealizing her as the perfect specimen. Years of this obsession being unresolved has caused him to finally snap, and he spends his time developing something that will change things forever.

He walks into her room, knowing that she will be napping after a long day, and admires her perfect features. As he looks over her body, he is reminded that he is nothing more than a friend, and never will be. He is bitter and hurt, and his emotions have taken control. He makes a promise to have her all to himself.

Aiden brings his laptop into the room, and sets it on the bed. The program that he has developed is running on the screen, and he activates it by typing a few keys, and then presses enter. After a few moments, blue lights are emitted from the laptop, and they begin screening the area over and around his roommate's body. One blue light stays directly on her head and face, and her body twitches and shakes as the lights move. Her eyes flutter as the program slowly wipes out her entire makeup, erasing and clearing any and all memory that she has. The program becomes more intense, and she violently moves her head from side to side. Her eyes finally force open, and they circle with blue lights. A blue laser scans her face, reprogramming her, and her eyes remain glowing until the process is over.

"PRO-GRAM INIT-I-ATED." Aiden's new wide-eyed robot stands up, turns around, and faces her new master. "HELL-O, MAS-TER. I AM YOUR OWN PER-SON-AL RO-BOT, DE-SIGNED FOR ALL OF YOUR PLEAS-URES." Aiden welcomes his new fembot, tells her he wants to run a couple of tests, but doesn't want to overload her system since it's a new installation. "YES, MAS-TER." He tells her to strip for him, "YES, MAS-TER... SHOULD I GO SLOW AND SENS-U-AL?" His roommate proceeds obediently, moving slowly and robotically with her body. He tells her to pause, and she freezes in place, unblinking, with wide eyes. Aiden looks her up and down, and then tells her to walk over to him. "YES, MAS-TER." She stands still, awaiting his next command, as he gropes her body with his hands.

Once he is satisfied, he asks his robot if her motor functions and speech calibration are normal. Pleased with the answer, he tells her to continue her strip tease. "DO YOU LIKE THIS, MAS-TER?" In the middle of her strip tease, he pauses her again, and she freezes in place. He gropes her naked body, and she remains locked, unable to move without his command. He continues her program, "YES, MAS-TER," and she proceeds from where she left off. Her movements remain robotic, and her eyes stare straight ahead. He pauses her again, once again satisfying his obsession with her body, and then commands her to continue. After he's had enough, he tells her to shut down, "YES, MAS-TER." She walks over to the bed, "SHUT-TING, DOWNnnn," and shuts down with her eyes closed.

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner

Fembot Hooker Fucks a Client and Malfunctions

Post by XXXMultimedia » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:39 pm

You call a fembot pimping service to order a robot escort for the night. She comes over quickly and you look at her beautiful female figure and test out a couple of different functions. She hands you her remote so you can command her to do whatever you like. First you hit a button when causes her to bend over and you grab her ass. Then you make her take off her skirt. You grope her some more, then order her to suck your cock. She follows your orders and begins sucking your cock. She has a nice, wet mouth for you to stick your cock in. She’s everything you could hope her to be, given she’s a robot.

Join today for just $4.95.