Star and Eve customs available

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Star and Eve customs available

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:14 pm

We are looking to fill three slots we have available.
We are offering 25-30 minute simple custom scripts with Star and Evangeline for $200

Please contact:
sleepybondage@gmail.com for details

NOTE:
Because of a poor custom turnout recently
(we are not accustomed to having unsatisfied clients)

We are enforcing a new policy that all story lines must be completed in full before payment. there can be and will be no changes, exceptions, clarifications, or post payment submitting of changes no matter how small.
We shoot between 10-15 customs a month (sometimes more) and we follow the script while shooting to save time since its so precious (time with the model that is)

If you do not put everything clearly into the script and fallback on a discussion we had after submission of script and payment then we are not responsible.
I have been killing myself this past week because a client was niot happy and I could have sworn we followed the script, so from this point on no post payment changes will be allowed. please make sure your script is perfect before payment and be sure you add all clarifications and details clearly in the script.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12