Story Commissions and Content Trades

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Muzzleruffels
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Story Commissions and Content Trades

Post by Muzzleruffels » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:32 am

I know I've been on the site for an extremely short period of time, and thus have shown off little content to make what I offer here visible of any value, but in light of the predicament I'm in, I wanted to try anyway.
------
Due to the problems I'm having with getting a new computer for work, with that being even more emphasized by a lack of proper employment, I have very little funds of my own to pump into the special asfr projects I've wanted to do for the site.

To cover that, I've decided that I'm going to offer story commissions to the members of Fembot Central. Even though it may not seem like it, there was a time when I made a strong finance on my story commissions alone; and seeing the positive reactions from my first two stories on the site, I figured I'd offer you guys the chance to dictate what I can write for you.

But you know what? This doesn't mean I won't do story requests; in fact, I love story requests! If any of you guys have any ideas for stories or concepts, please tell me, and I'll try my best to include them into my literature. The only benefits to those who commission a work from me, however, is that they have greater control of what,when and how their idea is produced.

To those who cannot or do not wish to use currency for commissions, yet produce content of their own, I also offer trades. This I like because it allows us both to be creative.

Again, I'm sorry for bringing this down so suddenly with so little to show for it, but the content I've wanted to make for this site is definitely worth the risk.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Muzzleruffels

Re: Story Commissions and Content Trades

Post by Muzzleruffels » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:55 am

I see that a few people have shown interest, and I'm very grateful for that.
So, I'm going to expand upon my commissions offer.

On my DA, I've offered to do points commissions for my literature work.

Now: Why points?
Well I fund a good degree of my stuff via Deviantart, using the points to pay artists to do work fitting to the ASFR genre; a really good example of this are the three commissions I've requested from Thurosis, which can be found both here and on his DA page.

Also I had planned to fund a comic commission on DA before, but a lack of my own funds led me to postpone it......for now.
Until then, this is an alternate means of income.

My DA is here: http://muzzleruffels.deviantart.com/
----------
Also, to those interested, I've just posted the first chapter to my anthology project on the Stories board here.
I hope you all enjoy it!

Muzzleruffels

Post by Muzzleruffels » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:20 pm

The first commission has been completed, and is now posted in the Stories thread under the Freak-World: The Side-Stories topic.

The piece was commissioned by Fembot Central veteran Kishin, who I give my humble Thanks to.

Muzzleruffels

Post by Muzzleruffels » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:43 pm

I'm open for commissions and trades again, if anyone's interested.