Latest Custom with Kendra James and Ama Rio

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
dubhdanaidh
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Latest Custom with Kendra James and Ama Rio

Post by dubhdanaidh » Fri May 03, 2024 8:17 pm

Well my latest custom with Kendra James and Ama Rio just went up.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53699 ... bot-mp4-hd

Bane

Re: Latest Custom with Kendra James and Ama Rio

Post by Bane » Sat May 04, 2024 1:49 am

This one is really good, even by Kendra's standards!

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Sat May 04, 2024 5:13 am

I was impressed.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Sat May 04, 2024 8:58 am

Damn. Those two are HOT. Kendra is just fire and the other girl... My AI stuff can NOT compete with that... :D

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Sat May 04, 2024 2:03 pm

I mean your work is excellent, but not at the level of rendering human fetish models obsolete.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Sat May 04, 2024 6:46 pm

dubhdanaidh wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:03 pm I mean your work is excellent, but not at the level of rendering human fetish models obsolete.
Not when they look like THOSE TWO. Call me "shallow", but the first thing for me in any of this is the girls simply have to be VERY ATTRACTIVE physically in some way. Pretty, Cute, hot, fit, whatever you want to term it, that's Step 1. . Someone can do the greatest Photo-Manip in history, or the most spot-on impression of an android woman, but if the girl isn't attractive, then no dice for me.

THOSE girls, Angela Sommers, and a couple of others are on a tier unto themselves in this content... it is what it is... and I certainly HOPE AI doesn't replace models/actresses at all. It's a fun tool, would probably be great for storyboarding a Feature Film, but not as actual actors. Hell, I'd LOVE it if they adapted one of my stories into live action... not that there's much chance of that.

I can't even get "fans" of the genre to watch my stuff for pennies on the dollars I've spent making it, much less professional creatives/models/actresses who probably laugh at the "Robot" content they're making off camera.... LOL

sqr149

Post by sqr149 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:23 pm

I can't even get "fans" of the genre to watch my stuff for pennies on the dollars I've spent making it, much less professional creatives/models/actresses who probably laugh at the "Robot" content they're making off camera.... LOL
Firstly, Condor, I love your content and hope you keep making more.

As for the lack of bites on paying for content, could some of the issue, especially for private individuals be the credit card payment method? Credit cards aren't exactly anonymous and people may not want to advertise certain purchases to credit card companies or have it show up on a statement. This isn't an issue specific to your site or content, but just a general observation about potentially sensitive items people don't want to advertise as having bought. Maybe crypto payments or accepting debit cards (since anonymous prepaid debit cards can be bought) increases the rate of purchase? I don't know if there is anyone else here on this forum that may know more and can weigh in on this, but I am curious.

Please don't take this as criticism towards you. I'd love to just see more people buy works from creators here.

ProchazkaJBG

Post by ProchazkaJBG » Wed May 08, 2024 6:52 pm

Condor621 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:46 pmI can't even get "fans" of the genre to watch my stuff for pennies on the dollars I've spent making it, much less professional creatives/models/actresses who probably laugh at the "Robot" content they're making off camera.... LOL
Dude, we get it, not enough people here are giving you money. Do you think bringing it up nearly every time you post is going to do anything but rub some the wrong way?

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Wed May 08, 2024 9:56 pm

sweet860 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:52 pm
Dude, we get it, not enough people here are giving you money. Do you think bringing it up nearly every time you post is going to do anything but rub some the wrong way?
Understood and thank you for the feedback.