Koko Kwinn On OnlyFans

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Koko Kwinn On OnlyFans

Post by King Snarf » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:07 am

So, I've been following this model on OF, and last night, I see she was running a deal on custom content. I inquire if she'd be interested in trying some fembot content, and she said yes, so, since the price was right, I sent off a tip. About an hour and a half later (!!!), I get the short video. And for someone who (as far as I know) has never done it before, she did very well. With just the barest of outline notes (a little bit of dialogue and direction), she really GOT it. Nice monotone, emotionless facial expression, heck she even threw in a "Yes, Master" and some minor video FX (nothing major, but still very very impressive given the turnaround time which, I'll assume, is atypical and I just caught her at the right time).

More to the point, she's expressed an interest in trying more content like this in the future. Hence the shout-out. You can also check her out on the twitter.

Aside from her fembot potential, my brief interactions with her were overwhelmingly positive. I'd go so far to say that that was the best experience I've had ordering custom content on the OF platform.