Cheeky-Bot On OnlyFans

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Cheeky-Bot On OnlyFans

Post by King Snarf » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:33 pm

So, those who peruse my Webcams thread may remember me talking about a host named Cheeky. Well, she's got an Onlyfans account (which is currently free), and she's soon going to have a short video available to those who ask for it. Simply sign up and shoot her a message if you're interested.

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Cheeky-Bot On OnlyFans

Post by King Snarf » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:37 am

I spoke with Laura last night, and she's very glad that several folks got and seemingly enjoyed the video, so thank you everyone who did so, I hope you all liked it. And now she's asking me what sort of robot video she should do next....

CaptainStorytime
Technosexuality: None of your business

Re: Cheeky-Bot On OnlyFans

Post by CaptainStorytime » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:06 pm

I've been looking to hire someone for a custom so I figured I'd check her out.

Having bought the vid I've gotta say I am not impressed. She asked $50 for it, which I normally wouldn't touch, but since it came recommended I figured "how bad can it be?"

It's about 3 minutes of very low-effort robot acting before it pivots into 5 minutes of stock standard gonzo-masturbation. The robot acting consists of a lot of jerky head movements and karate hands. She says "master" a lot and refers to herself in the 3rd person, but beyond that... it was probably one of the most disappointing ASFR vids I've paid for in my day, and I've got quite the library. Also, normally I don't sweat production value that much but it was shot on a very low resolution webcam (that might have had a filter) and it felt like I was watching something from the dial-up era.

I don't want to be too negative. She's very beautiful and despite the poor quality of the video there is an earnestness to her acting that I did appreciate. Her rates for customs are very low at $10/min, but... YMMV. Perhaps with the right feedback she could make something better, who knows?

Also, just as an FYI because this isn't apparent from her other content. She has an extremely thick accent. I bring this up as any kind of criticism, but given how important speech patterns are to many people's ASFR preferences it may not be everyone's cup of tea.