Fembot Flight Attendant is on the Fritz - My brand new collaboration with Ludella

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Fembot Flight Attendant is on the Fritz - My brand new collaboration with Ludella

Post by Muchacho » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Sup guys...

I'm proud to present to you my latest collaboration with ludella. We both decided to use our talents to make this project come true.

Her acting and movements are just on point and this is the best face-off scene that I have made so far.

This is the result of weeks of hard work and I can assure you: If you buy it, it's gonna be worth it.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/36032 ... -mp4-1080p

blkwdo

Re: Fembot Flight Attendant is on the Fritz - My brand new collaboration with Ludella

Post by blkwdo » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:00 am

This is definitely one of my favorites from Ludella. Great work on both sides. A very well done video!

Kano

Re: Fembot Flight Attendant is on the Fritz - My brand new collaboration with Ludella

Post by Kano » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:20 am

Bravo!!!! You both did a great job!!! One of my new favorites- hope to see much more!!!! :thumbsup:

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:59 am

Gotta say I’m mixed on Ludella. She tends to play things as comedy, winking to the audience, which I don’t find sexy.

tdlsn

Post by tdlsn » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:09 pm

[quoteGotta say I’m mixed on Ludella. She tends to play things as comedy, winking to the audience, which I don’t find sexy.
][/quote]

Agreed, only not just her but the majority of the content production these days. Disagree all you want but I believe it is intentional,just sayin' .

Jazzfan

Post by Jazzfan » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:43 pm

christineagain wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:59 am Gotta say I’m mixed on Ludella. She tends to play things as comedy, winking to the audience, which I don’t find sexy.
I also agree. Not that I take this fetish so seriously but It is a kink. The humor just kinda kills the mood for me.
Also I like a little more S in my ASFR. Not knocking anybody just my two cents on why some videos don’t work great for me.

fection

Post by fection » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:36 am

I feel it's important to voice a contrary opinion, so it's clear the membership here is not unanimous in their opinions (which is probably clear anyway). I love it when it feels like 'content' could fit into the format of a 'mainstream' TV show, or music video.
So, while I haven't actually purchased a lot of clips4sale stuff, my preference is more at the non-nude, comedic end of things.
So keep up the great work, Ludella! (or work that, I assume from the animated gifs, is great).
Obviously everyone's keen on different things - I just wouldn't want the content producer who's making content that most closely matches my preferences to feel she should change what she's doing. So stay the comedic course, Ludella!

JeffCapes
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by JeffCapes » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:07 am

Agree with Fection. Fair enough that other people have different tastes but personally I love Ludellas videos and the style they are in.

href

Post by href » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:00 pm

:notworthy: Ludella

tdlsn

Post by tdlsn » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:32 am

Not that I take this fetish so seriously but It is a kink. The humor just kinda kills the mood for me
The above is pretty much what I've been thinking for some time now. The quote almost apologizes for wanting erotic ASFR material basically making my point..

Windupdolluver
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Windupdolluver » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:16 pm

I have to chime in and agree with fection, href and JeffCapes....Like many fetishes in the world, just like people, there are things that appeal to some and not to others. I...Only speaking for myself...Enjoy Ludella's clips due to her enjoyment of doing 'glitching/malfunctioning' style robot clips. Her humor with the way she does the clips is what I would say is just an added bonus, and truly shows she can laugh at herself and make others smile as well.

I know we all in this community have different LIKES or DISLIKES when it comes to content, and I am sure we all wish to give our stance on them, but I also think that those who are creating content like Ludella does should be commended. There are those who have been making content that does NOT meet the mark to some of us. I would place Ludella in that group of actresses/producers that are WILLING to continue to make content, and make content that will reach a particular style of fan. I happen to be one of those fans that does enjoy Ludella's work!!!

fection

Post by fection » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:26 am

I don't want to get embroiled in anything here, but suggesting the 'S' in ASFR means there has to 'be sex' seems a narrow definition.
I find fembots sexy, irrespective of what they're doing (well, almost), So, as we've all been saying, what's 'erotic' means different things to different people.
I'm just saying there are plenty of people making 'S = sex' content, how about we leave room for some 'S = sexy' content producers? If it's not for you, that's fine.

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:20 pm

I didn't mean to start a whole thing, but I guess its great that we're all having a conversation. Ludella is certainly one of he best actresses around and her productions are top notch.I would personally love if she played it straight in a film, with less giggling and mugging at the camera. Again, just my personal taste and fully understand your milage may vary.

href

Post by href » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:47 pm

:notworthy: Ludella :D

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:22 pm

Before, I say anything else Ludella is one of my all-time favorites. She’s gorgeous, she has an awesome vacant stare and facial reactions, she has a real knack for robotic movement, and does a great semi-monotone voice. I’ve purchased nearly every one of her videos.

I certainly don’t mind a silly video every now and then, but I agree it might be nice to have an occasional clip that’s that’s a little less slapstick and little more seductive or dramatic. The truth is I’m probably going to keep buying her videos regardless. I assume she does customs, since I recognized some of Fection’s writing in a clip or two. I imagine if we’re paying, she would likely be receptive, to our ideas.

Now for my only gripe and its really not even that big of deal to me. I’ll have to admit I was never a fan of the extreme mouth contortions, as seen in our favorite cherry 2000 scene. I love the scene, but the weird mouth contortion, just wasn’t my thing, however if you guy’s enjoy it it’s certainly no skin off my noise.

Ludella is great and I hope see allot more videos from her….I hope you all have a great weekend…

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:08 am

Having commissioned a personalized 'mini custom' fembot vid from her via her onlyfans... She seems perfectly open to sexier / racier or more serious content.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

christineagain

Post by christineagain » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:52 am

“I certainly don’t mind a silly video every now and then, but I agree it might be nice to have an occasional clip that’s that’s a little less slapstick and little more seductive or dramatic. “

Well said. Seductive and Sexy are good terms to describe the S in ASFR.

SciFiGuy333

Post by SciFiGuy333 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:04 am

33cl33 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:08 am Having commissioned a personalized 'mini custom' fembot vid from her via her onlyfans... She seems perfectly open to sexier / racier or more serious content.
I can confirm this. Also her OF is probably your best bet to get in and get a full length custom made. She might have 1 slot available per month for custom vids and if she does she announces it there first. I'm not trying to promote her OF, just saying if you want a custom that's probably where you're gonna see a spot available for it. Just a heads up though, she told me she doesn't usually post any of her niche fetish stuff on OF so fembot content isn't really part of any of the regular updates there. She does respond to dm's though and if you're a fan of Ludella's other stuff it's worth a follow.

Also,we had this discussion last year and Ludella heard us :) (this is from August 2019 in the favorite producers thread)

KingJeremy wrote:
For sure. I love Ludella as well, she's gorgeous and makes great videos. The only gripe I have with her and this is probably my own personal issue but the malfunctions are in my opinion overly silly and goofy. I know there's a lot of comedy in her videos and that she only deals in fetish and not sex but if she toned down the comedy once in awhile during the malfunctions...heaven. Don't get me wrong, she's pretty close to perfect as it is. It's that one little detail that sticks out for me personally.

Haha. Thank you for this feedback. :P

Yes, I LOVE being silly, but perhaps I should attempt a more serious malfunctioning. :P I am planning to shoot a new robot video within the next week and would LOVE some suggestions on how to malfunction in a more subtle way. Feel free to send me a message!

(And THANK YOU everyone who likes & supports my work. <3)

Kano

Post by Kano » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:43 am

Personally, I don't believe that this is the place to air greivances or wants. The whole thread was supposed to be about Muchacho announcing his nice collaboration with Ludella and her new video. I'm very hesitant to criticize anyone's work here. The only time I would, is if they, themself ask for feedback or if it's someone I communicate with very often and feel comfortable with. Other than that, if I'm not feeling someone's work, I move on and let others enjoy it. The very last thing I want to do is to turn any of these artists off. (Well, wait a minute LOL). Quality robot video content is hard enough to come by. I believe positive reinforcement (and vibes) is key.

fection

Post by fection » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:45 am

Kano - I think that's why I (unwisely?) spoke up. If I read a sequence of 3 or 4 comments that basically said 'Why don't you change THIS?', I'd find that pretty disheartening. And I'm just an animator!
I'm not saying people shouldn't say their opinions, but keep in mind different producers do have different styles that cater to the loads of different kinks here.
And just so you know, I've not provided any scripts for Ludella (she did the 'Thoughtless vendetta' derived one, all 'off her own bat'!)
Really not trying to cause trouble - just prefer people to be positive, while also recognising that's not always possible...
Keep up the good work, Ludella!