Creating a fembot related text adventure (RPG/romance game)

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
DukeNukem 2417
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:14 pm

If anyone wants to know what Galatea's supposed to look like, look no further:

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... 17%27s_art

I suggest using the pics of her from SmackDown vs. RAW 2010 if at all possible.
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:57 pm

I'm sorry everyone,

many things got delayed because the manga project with 40 paged, got diffcult and complicated. So currently i'm trying all my best zu rescue it.

I'm sorry for the delays here now. but i promise that i will come back as soon as possible.
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

gynoneko
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:50 pm

No problems. We all understand that this is a hobby, and not a job, and lots of things are more important than it in our daily lives.
Take your time, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:15 am

Okay finally, i've got more time now, thanks to the holiday ^^

I'm back at this project and i will do something the next few days :P
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:59 am

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:Okay finally, i've got more time now, thanks to the holiday ^^

I'm back at this project and i will do something the next few days :P
:D

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:47 pm

here are more face designs

i hope there are at least one face which you guys can decide on.
http://thurosis.deviantart.com/art/Fema ... -190918459

after the decision (if there are one) i will start to design the body + clothing.
(im still in the color-depression phase so i can't color them)...

after the that step of character design i will begin with the BG design of the college, street and dorm stuff.

--------
sorry i uploaded the wrong jpeg designs few minuets ago
here are the correct one http://thurosis.deviantart.com/art/Fema ... -190918459

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:06 am

My favourites are first row second from left, second row fourth from left and all three of third row.

But to start working on the game myself, I still need some story elements.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:26 am

darkbutflashy wrote:My favourites are first row second from left, second row fourth from left and all three of third row.

But to start working on the game myself, I still need some story elements.

dark
okay, i still waiting for the desicion of gynoneko, before i continue.

but by the way, just want to be sure, gynoneko is the story writer right?

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi folks,

i hope nobody get mad after i said this.

I found a program called "Novelty" and i'm going to do something on my own there, as long as here nothing going to happen.

i will be right back after i saw some reaction here.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:52 pm

I like the third down on the right most side, also the bottom most one, and the top most on the right side.

I think you are doing a great job. I am working on a story now, I have just been really busy with the holidays. I am also moving soon, so it may slow things down, but I hope to have something up this week, so you can get started with something.

Not sure what you are referring to with "novelty", but I hope that you are still interested here too.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:01 pm

gynoneko wrote:I like the third down on the right most side, also the bottom most one, and the top most on the right side.
I'm sorry can you tell it like dark in rows?
because i'm so stupid and couldn't find which one... ^^;

@dark and gyno

if possible, may you both agree on one or two designs?

I think you are doing a great job. I am working on a story now, I have just been really busy with the holidays. I am also moving soon, so it may slow things down, but I hope to have something up this week, so you can get started with something.
I'm looking forward to it, and i'm also glad that we can continue this project ^^
Not sure what you are referring to with "novelty", but I hope that you are still interested here too.
of course! I'm still in, i have enough for waiting... so i just want to continue
btw
Novelty is a program for building your own visual novels
http://www.visualnovelty.com/

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:10 am

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:
gynoneko wrote:I like the third down on the right most side, also the bottom most one, and the top most on the right side.

@dark and gyno

Well, I think if I do it the way dark did... first row, left most image. Third row, last 2 images to the left. 5th row, left most image.

Looks like the third row has some winners there :)

I will take a look at this novelty program, it looks interesting.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 am

okay, if nobody objects, then i'm going to make 3 designs of the third row
now.

see you all in few days ^^

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:33 am

gynoneko wrote:
T-elos/Thurosis wrote:

@dark and gyno

Well, I think if I do it the way dark did... first row, left most image. Third row, last 2 images to the left. 5th row, left most image.

Looks like the third row has some winners there :)

I will take a look at this novelty program, it looks interesting.
Heh heh,... I'm really sorry... I messed up.
I meant to say the right most images, not left. I liked the first row, right most image, thir row last 2 images to the right, 5th row, right most image. I am really sorry... don't know how I messed that up and didn't notice until now.

Update on the story coming soon.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:47 am

Ok... so here is what I have come up with so far. This story gives us a way to get started, a plot that we can build upon, and room for a lot of characters later but only a few right off. It even has a twist in it.

I am not good with names, so we can rename any of the characters you want. For now, I will call them Prot (short for Protagonist), Dr. Fix, College Girl, Maid Gynoid, Battle Gynoid, and Unfinished gynoid.

-----
BASIC PLOT:
Prot is a college student, taking classes in Computer Science and Robotics. He is excelling in this field, mainly due to his love of robotics.
He meets a professor, Dr. Fix, who gets is amazed at how fast Prot learns things, and they become friends.
In his 3rd year, a girl shows up to class, who is very smart, and cute, and likes to sit in the front of class. Prot starts to talk with her, and they become friends.
One day, Dr Fix asks to talk to Prot. He is offered a position at Dr Fix's personal lab, as his assistant.
However, the next day, before he can start his first day at the lab, Dr Fix is killed in a hit and run. Big issue for them.
On the day Prot is to start work, he gets a text from Dr Fix! It says he is late to work!
Using his GPS in his phone, he arrives at the lab, in the middle of a forest on a snowy day. He figures out the secret entrance to the lab, and gets inside.
Inside, he is met by am unfinished gynoid, and a large computer that runs an AI of Dr Fix. Dr Fix has downloaded his memories into the computer every day for the past few years. He is aware his human self is dead, but doesn't know the details.
AI Fix gives Prot full access to all his systems, and tells him to explore a bit.
As Prot explores the gigantic lab, he finds 2 other gynoids. A Maid gynoid, and a battle gynoid. The maid gynoid is friendly and easy to get along with. The Battle gynoid is deactivated and ends up a very tough nut to crack.
AI Dr Fix tells Prot he broke off from a rival company who were trying to stop him from achieving his goal of making the perfect gynoid. They wanted to have a monopoly on the entire industry, so he left to make competition for them.
As the days go by, Prot is confronted a few times by rival gynoids/cyborgs/assassins. He escapes with the help of the battle gynoid, but in the end, he is confronted by a very tough model and men in black with guns.
Prot doesn't understand why all the intense violence toward him, but before he can get away or get answers, the college girl gets stuck in cross fire and is injured.
She is secretly a gynoid in disguise, but she didn't even know it herself. Dr Fix made her, and didn't tell Prot about her and wanted to keep her out of trouble. She was his greatest creation, and he was devastated when she was almost killed.
Prot saves her life, but learns from the rival company that what Dr Fix has done is illegal, and dangerous.
Prot assumes they mean the college girl, but eventually it becomes clear that it is more than that.
Dr Fix has been seceretly putting gynoids around the world, in specific places, with the intent of not only flooding the market with his own designs, but also to control them all, and learn all they know. He could take control of companies, even governments.
Prot now has to stop the AI Dr Fix from completing his goal.
With the help of the rival company and with some reprogramming in the battle gynoid and maid gynoid, they manage to take out Fix's defenses, and send out a signal to all the gynoids he has to stop their mission.
They can not take complete control of them, but now that the threat is gone, the rival company can start working to fix the problem and decide to give Prot a job.

Now Prot must go around the world looking for rogue gynoids Dr Fix let out, and reprogram them. He must stop some of them who didn't get the signal, and transfer ownership of all of them to himself. This gives a lot of opportunity for side stories and more plot, and lots and lots of characters at some later date as updates are made.

-----
Ok... so it might need a little work. I'm pretty sure that what I wrote didn't come across as well as I'd like it to. I think it is a start, and we can change anything we want (especially the names) to make the plot or gameplay work better. There is also lots of opportunity for mini games and such. So if you like any of this, or what me to clear up some more, let me know.
My next post will be a more detailed explanation of the beginning of the story, so you have something to work with if you want it.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:11 am

STORY IDEA PART 1

(Dr Prot is a round, tall man, with a beard and glasses in his late 40's, early 50's. Prot is your average Joe.)

Prot is a computer science student at a prestigious university in Mechanicsburg. He started there 3 years ago, with a dream of becoming a robotics engineer. His true goal in life was to be a roboticist. He dreamed of the day he would work in a lab building robots. He even had an android and a gynoid at home, custom built, although very simple. He couldn't bring them with him to the small college dorm, so he programmed them to help his parents with their daily chores.
Right away, he started taking classes with the prestigious Dr. David S. Fix. Dr. Fix is a big name in robotics, and has designed some of the most popular lines of gynoids and androids for MMR, Inc. (Mechanical Men Robotics, the name is taken from an Asimov book). He has started teaching classes lately, and is known for being a tough teacher. Prot was lucky enough to get in his classes right away, and through a lot of hard work, has excelled at them.
Dr. Fix took notice of Prot during his second term, when he got the highest grades in any of his classes. Soon, Dr Fix was inviting Prot to lunch, to discuss robotics and computers and so on. It was apparent that they both had the same taste in women, or at least gynoids. Dr Fix was not married, and Prot didn't have a girlfriend, but they both appreciated the art of the gynoid.
Years have gone by, and Dr Fix and Prot remained close friends, with Prot continuing to excel in every class. It was in the first term of his third year that a new student took both of them by surprise.
Her name was Claire, and she was beautiful, cute, funny, and smart. She would always sit in the front of the class, and for the first time in 3 years, someone else was answering questions in Dr Fix's class faster than Prot.
Her grades were not as good as Prot, but she was enthusiastic, and loved robotics. Prot liked her immediately.
Prot tried to sit close to Claire, and it didn't take long for them to become friends. They would start to study together, go to lunch together, hang out after school together. It ends up Claire transfered into the school, and was living on campus. She had no parents, and her uncle who raised her lived in another country. She was happy nonetheless.

(The story can start here now, the rest was background which can be brought up either as a flashback, and introduction, or through conversations in the story.)

One day, as the weather was getting colder, the two of them were in the library studying for the term finals. They decided to study in her dorm room after the janitor kept annoying them (badly singing while cleaning?). She was lucky enough to not have a roommate, so they could study all night without keeping anyone up.
Claire snuck Prot in, and they studied each other all night. (ba da clang!)
The next day, Thursday, they went to class together, and took their final in Dr Fix's class.
Dr Fix seemed distracted, and was running late to class. He was never late.
As they were turning in their tests, Dr Fix asked Prot to stay behind, and told Claire not to wait up for Prot.
Prot met with Dr Fix in his office after the last test was turned in. He was surprised to learn that Dr Fix was giving him a job offer. He had been so impressed with Prot, that he wanted to give him a job as his own personal lab assistant.
Since it was only Prot's 3rd year, and he still had classes and homework, it would be a part time position, something that would begin that Saturday, and would go throughout the short break. It was an opportunity Prot couldn't turn down. He took it, and Dr Fix sent Prot an email with the directions to his lab, and the GPS coordinates.
Prot went back to his dorm, excited about the opportunity but cramming for his next test the following day.
Friday came, and Prot took his final in another class. He didn't see Claire that day, she had her own finals to take, but she did email/call him afterwards. That day, word broke out in campus that one of the teachers was killed. Prot was unconcerned with this rumor, until an official email was sent out that evening by the school to all the students. Dr David S. Fix was killed in a hit and run late last night. Prot was devastated. He wanted to find out more, and went to the office, where the mood was low. It was true, he was gone, and the culprit got away.
Prot couldn't help himself, he ran to Claire's dorm, and waited for her in the cold as it started to rain. She eventually showed up, and got him inside. She didn't hear about the news cause she was in tests all day. They were both sad, but Prot more so. They spent the night together, but not as lovers.
The next day, Prot bid Claire a farewell, and returned to his dorm. His day was clear now that Dr Fix was gone, so he was going to take care of some chores, and hang out with Claire some more. Friday was his last test, but he wasn't sure if she had anymore herself. After doing some laundry and other chores, he sent Claire a txt asking if they could hang out. He wanted to take his mind off of things. She replied that she couldn't... she had to take a make up test that day. She was trying too hard he thought.
As he was getting ready to head out to find something to do, he got another txt. Perhaps she was able to hang out after all? Maybe she was already done?
Instead, the txt was labeled from Dr Fix. It simply said "You're late".
Prot got upset at this, and replied, "Who is this?"
"Dr Fix. You're late for your first day!"
"What?!"
"Your new job at my lab, you were suppose to be here an hour ago."
"Dr Fix is dead. Fuck off."
"I know. But you are still late. Get here and I'll explain."

With nothing better to do, Prot decides to check out this mysterious txt and visit the lab. He got on his motorcycle and followed the GPS as best he could. He checked and rechecked his coordinates when they dropped him off in the middle of a lightly wooded forest on a cold day as it was beginning to snow.
Noting some tire tracks on the ground, he figured there must be something nearby. He followed the tracks until they stopped a few hundred feet in. There was nothing around except trees and a large boulder.
(puzzle opportunity here)
The ground was wet, and there were foot tracks in it, shoes. The snow was starting to cover them, so he followed them as fast as he could to the boulder. He didn't see anything unusual about it, but looking around, he saw a tree stump that looks a little out of place. He touched it, and found one of the knots in the tree depressed, and he heard a beep.
A body-less female voice said <Confirming>
With that, the boulder lowered into the ground, and slid out of the way, revealing a staircase.
Walking down into the dark, he found the boulder closed behind him, just as lights turned on ahead. Prot came upon a small hallway, which lead into a small room with frosted glass doors and chairs and a desk. There was no one there, but it would have been perfect for a secretary. Two more doors led off to the sides, but they were locked. Instead, Prot went through the sliding glass doors, into a huge laboratory.
Inside were computers, work stations, giant monitors, and a holographic display big enough to fit a war room. It must have cost a fortune.
In front of the holographic display, which was turned off, was a robot work station. The upper torso of a naked gynoid hung from a frame, as wires and tubes protruded from her body into computers and other equipment.
It was all very advanced, must have been expensive.
The gynoid opened her eyes and stared at Prot as he got closer. She looked oddly familiar, like a sister of someone he knew, but he couldn't place it, and it was a disturbing thought.
"Oh, hello!" he said
"Oh, hello!" she replied.
"What's your name?" he asked.
"What's your name?" she repeated.
"Um... Prot. And you are?"
"Um... Prot. And you are?"
She was just repeating everything he said, even trying to mimic his expressions, inflections, and gestures despite her limbless body.
"Her name is Andrea, and she doesn't have much to say just yet" a booming body-less voice said. Prot recognized it as Dr Fix.
"Dr Fix? Where are you?"
With that, the holographic display turned on, and an image of Dr Fix appeared floating above the holographic platform.
Prot was taken back by this, and asked what was happening.
Dr Fix answered that this is his lab, and he was Dr Fix, or at least an AI designed to act like Dr Fix with his memories as of Thursday night.
The real Dr Fix was dead, but every night he uploaded his memories into this AI. Thursday he did it remotely, from his computer at the college. He was afraid for his own life, and wasn't sure he'd even get home. The AI didn't know the details of the death, but assumed that since Dr Fix never returned or upload new memories, that he had died.
Prot confirmed it, explaining it as a hit and run. He asked what this was all about, and how he could afford such equipment.
Dr Fix said that despite his body's demise, he wanted to continue his work. He had an important task that had to be finished. Prot was the only one who could do that now, and Fix would teach him everything he'd need to know. He explained the lab was financed by another organization he used to work for, but has since left.
He explained that he used to work at MMR, but he left because they were evil. They would not allow him to complete his research, and wanted to get one of their inferior models into the home of every American, and soon the world. He was afraid they wanted to build a monopoly, unchallenged, and too big for the government to stop. He was going to challenge them before they got too big.
Fix explained that since he was no longer a living human, he had to give command of everything in his lab, all his robots and computers, to prot. With a booming theatrical voice, he commanded all in the lab to make Prot their new owner. That did nothing, but he then sent a signal and a series of commands that did exactly this.
He then explained that he had to turn on the security system again, but Prot would have to do it.
He talked prot through the steps at a large computer, and security of the lab was enabled. It was not only a well hidden lab, but the well hidden defenses were deadly. Gun turrets, lasers, electric grids, etc. They would deactivate for Prot and his guests, so he had nothing to worry about.
He knew Prot would have a lot of questions, but he wanted him to get acquainted with the lab first. So, Fix called out for Jenny.
A few moments later, a cute gynoid in a maid costume walked into the room, and greeted Prot with a curtsey. She was the only active and fully functioning gynoid in the lab. She looked after things there, and made sure all the needs of her master were met.
Dr Fix said that she was no longer registered to Dr Fix, since he was now dead, but that Prot would have to register her as his own. He would have to do this with all the gynoids, although some would be more willing than others.
Prot didn't know what he meant by this, but Fix gave him a command override procedure, and taught him how to take ownership of Jenny. The part that shocked Prot the most was when he was required to have sex with them to complete the process.
He was a little shocked. Dr Fix set it up that way so it would be difficult for just anyone to do it, and it would put them in a compromising situation. Until Prot could do that, Jenny was to show him around the lab, which was bigger than he thought, and all the rooms.
It was huge, with living quarters and all the amenities of a luxurious life.
Jenny ended the tour in the master bed chamber. This was where Prot was to stay while he was there. It was bigger than the entire floor his dorm was on. Everything was freshly cleaned and changed, and Jenny said she was gladly redecorate to suit her new master's needs, once she had one.
Picking up on this, Prot decides he always wanted a cute sexy robot maid, and goes about making her his. :wink: :wink:

-----
That is all for now... but I can make more whenever you guys are ready. If you like where this is going, great! If you have suggestions and/or recommendations, we can change anything you want (especially the names.) If you want to change the entire thing or you just don't like it, let me know and we can come up with something else. Let me know what you think.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:54 pm

i'll read the whole thing and give my opinion later.

currently i got stucked with the designs, and i'm sorry about that

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:26 pm

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:i'll read the whole thing and give my opinion later.

currently i got stucked with the designs, and i'm sorry about that
No rush. Thanks for doing the designs. I just hope you guys like the story.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 am

it took me awhile to read up everything.

The story is awesome, i enjoyed it very much,
so from my side i have nothing against it.

but here are some suggestion from my side, if you put in or not it doesn't matter:

- Maybe some criminal story elements would be fine, it'll keep people to think with the story (it mustn't be complex)

- Maybe Dr. Fix death have something to do with Dr. AI Fix (because AI fix began to do stuff against Dr Fix) and Claire (or another) is the "contermessure" against Dr.AI FIX

that's all what i want to say
please continue

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:53 am

T-elos/Thurosis wrote:it took me awhile to read up everything.

but here are some suggestion from my side, if you put in or not it doesn't matter:

- Maybe some criminal story elements would be fine, it'll keep people to think with the story (it mustn't be complex)

- Maybe Dr. Fix death have something to do with Dr. AI Fix (because AI fix began to do stuff against Dr Fix) and Claire (or another) is the "contermessure" against Dr.AI FIX

please continue
I like that. AI Dr Fix could have killed Dr Fix on purpose. Heh heh.. good one. I think I will put that in there too, and I think I can get Claire in that part of the story too. Thanks for the input!

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:48 am

gynoneko wrote:
T-elos/Thurosis wrote:it took me awhile to read up everything.

please continue
I like that. AI Dr Fix could have killed Dr Fix on purpose. Heh heh.. good one. I think I will put that in there too, and I think I can get Claire in that part of the story too. Thanks for the input!
No problem at all! You are very welcome! Now i'm going to make some good designs of Claire and the Maid Gynoid ^^ with the faces of Row three

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:29 pm

I need some rest to read the story. Tomorrow.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:39 am

Ok, now I've read it. The plot is interesting, but the story has a big problem: there's hardly a way we could put it into an interesting game. It's far too linear. Anytime there is an "Prot does this or that" or even "Prot thinks this or that", we have to remember Prot is the avatar of the player, and the player may decide *not to do this or that* and thinking differently. The game could suggest which puzzle to solve next and suggest thoughts which lead to the solution to that puzzle, but should not do more. To avoid the game being boring, the player have to notice *there is a puzzle* and have to solve it himself.

So we don't need a continious story for the game to start with, but a lot of scene descriptions with dialogues and possible outcomes. It has to be a soap opera where the player controls one of the persons inside.

dark

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:44 am

Ok. Well I think we can use this as a starting point, and work on adapting it into the game.

How would you suggest we start? I have never really made a game before, so I'm not sure what to approach first or how.
Is it interactivity we need? Multiple paths? Lets brainstorm and see if we cna make this work.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 am

Before anything other, I tripped over some details in the story prologue: you wrote Prot knows the Dr Fix for years, still he is attending the lectures the professor gives. While not totally odd, as the player I would expect Prot being the assistant of Dr Fix , attending the lectures solely for keeping up-to-date for the following exercise, which Prot organizes for the students. I don't think it is possible in that set Prot is studying *together* with a freshman. Even a "private exercise" would be odd.

I suggest both Prot and Claire being freshmen. That way there are a lot of plausible stories and places where the two could meet. The first scene could be Prot and Claire attending the lecture and outperform each other and all the other students. That would be the first puzzle, with many possible state variables set for the follwing game: Claire impressed by prot, Claire unimpressed, Claire annoyed by Prot, different levels of knowledge demonstrated to each other and Dr Fix and so on. We could even allow the player to choose characters and play Claire in that first part of the game, giving slightly different start points for the following story.

Let's start with that scene, just to get a feeling for it. By the way, you have Inform7 up and running? Then we could immediately exchange code pieces and test.

dark