What turns you on in a fembot?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Pvt. Prinny
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

What turns you on in a fembot?

Post by Pvt. Prinny » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:13 pm

Strangely, despite seeing the what turns you off thread, I've yet to see a thread discussing what "Flips your on switch", so to speak.

Slow-processor fembots and malfunctions really do it for me (Which puts 36+1 Chapter 1 at the top of the list for me, actually). Its a shame no one writes malfunction shorts anymore D:
Dooood!~

xandimouse

Post by xandimouse » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:07 pm

well..... I'll have to agree 36+1 certainly has me going... "I want one of those... and those..."

But as far as what *I* would want in a fembot, i'd think for me it's more of 'this is the kind of hardware and interface i'd like to have.'

don't get me wrong, i loooove me some Anya... but...i'm more into this all as more of a...i wanna be one.

In the interim...i'll think up some things i've seen that i'd love to have as part of my hardware/programming ;)

xm

xodar

Post by xodar » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:53 pm

Obedience and "retardedly large breasts."

The ability to do housework.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

visceralpsyche

Post by visceralpsyche » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:25 am

Robotman wrote:Other things that I like in my fembots (though not all the time and not all at once) are:

- Mostly human appearance, in that if you watch closely for long enough you can tell she's a machine

- Perfectly natural human appearance where you would only know she's a robot if you got out your screwdriver

- Monotone/computerised inhuman sounding speech

- Full awareness; that the fembot knows exactly what she is and that she isn't human

- Inability to blink or make other expressions

- Constant horniness programmed in from the start

- Fembots who like fembots
I edited your list to cut out the things not in "Eve", but the above items are all present in some form :)

Part three will have the last item as its primary plot. That's all I can say at this point as it is not fully written yet, let alone shot!

As for the future feature.... it'll cover just about every point here and then some lesser seen ideas as well. Of course that's just a pipe dream for me at present, but my first feature WILL be completely about humanoid robots in future society, with all that that entails....

fection

Post by fection » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:09 pm

Xodar wrote...

Hmm... I think Xodar and I might have been cloned at birth too. Unless he was being ironic, in which case I've just embarrassed myself pretty badly.
Anyway.
What really flips my switch is if the fembot is there to replace a real woman and fails at that task.
Also if the fembot is incredibly shallow and vain. Don't know exactly why.
But if the fembot is built up as being infallible and then goes on to fail, that really floats my boat.
If anyone wants to write a story like that, that would be fantastic! Meanwhile I should probably try and find the time to write some more too.

xodar

Post by xodar » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:52 pm

fection wrote:Xodar wrote...

Hmm... I think Xodar and I might have been cloned at birth too. Unless he was being ironic, in which case I've just embarrassed myself pretty badly.
Anyway.
What really flips my switch is if the fembot is there to replace a real woman and fails at that task.
Also if the fembot is incredibly shallow and vain. Don't know exactly why.
But if the fembot is built up as being infallible and then goes on to fail, that really floats my boat.
If anyone wants to write a story like that, that would be fantastic! Meanwhile I should probably try and find the time to write some more too.

That's exactly what I want.
The fembot wouldn't be "shallow and vain" because the objective isn't to exactly duplicate real women. I want her to be nice mannered, pleasant but not idiotically cheerful, and able to do the things I don't want to do like sweep the floor and such.

This forum is in a way a response to one on which I was discussing with several people the insane assertion of some "gender feminists" that men deliberately cause women to have periods in order to oppress them.
Leaving aside the profound stupidity in that men have not and cannot (yet) have so much control over anyone's physiology (or that other mammals have periods at different intervals), I pointed out that if I -- or any sane men -- could achieve that women wouldn't have periods but would have enormous breasts and be constantly in heat.
I think you get a realistic look here at what men -- and many women -- really want women to be like. (And men are individual and have varied tastes. Any neuroticism here is recognized as individual.)
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

Lithorien
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Lithorien » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:31 pm

Either:

1.) A fembot who is designed to be a soulless machine to work and nothing more but breaks out of that programming (A-la the Courtesy Suites stories), or,

2.) A fembot who is designed to be a perfect female replacement and breaks down / malfunctions (a-la Fection's Candy stories), or,

3.) Where a fembot who acts human is forced because of maintenence to be more robotic. Sexual healing / repair.

confusitron!

Post by confusitron! » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:26 pm

Sentience, or the struggle to attain it.

The whole malfunction thing appeals to me not at all.

apok
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by apok » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:26 pm

The appeal for me seems to deviate from the other posts I've seen.

In an image I like an unambiguously artificial-looking bot. Not a little panel here or a seam there, but stuff like this, this and especially this.

As far as a back-story is concerned, I'd go for a human consciousness put into an artificial body. (Not implanting a brain into a cyborg body, nor transforming the once-human body into a machine, but rather puting someone's memories, thoughts, consciousness into a microchip housed in an obviously-mechanical body). This mental-download wouldn't be forced, but rather done out of necessity (such as escaping death from a disease, or a need to work or an airless environment or... well be creative here).

This woman-turned-fembot would need to deal with the limitations of android-dom (need for periodic recharge, oil change, what-have-you), but also enjoy the fruits of such a state (no aging, independence from air/water/food). She could even be a little smug about it (rooting for the machines whle watching a Terminator movie, for example).

...I didn't expect to type this much. Too bad, no cliffs-notes for you!

rabiator

Post by rabiator » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:59 pm

apok wrote:As far as a back-story is concerned, I'd go for a human consciousness put into an artificial body. (Not implanting a brain into a cyborg body, nor transforming the once-human body into a machine, but rather puting someone's memories, thoughts, consciousness into a microchip housed in an obviously-mechanical body). This mental-download wouldn't be forced, but rather done out of necessity (such as escaping death from a disease, or a need to work or an airless environment or... well be creative here).

This woman-turned-fembot would need to deal with the limitations of android-dom (need for periodic recharge, oil change, what-have-you), but also enjoy the fruits of such a state (no aging, independence from air/water/food). She could even be a little smug about it (rooting for the machines whle watching a Terminator movie, for example).
I like the idea. Considering the body, however, I'd want her to be a bit more cuddly. Think mobile Realdoll, recognizable as artificial but still suitable for snuggling up to :wink:

gyn2010

Post by gyn2010 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:11 pm

Malfunctions... But more I like repairing them, getting them back to work... Like... "Hi... I'am Caroline. My leg isn't working well, could you please check it out?" :]