What should my first picture be?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
D-wolfmaster_2022
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

What should my first picture be?

Post by D-wolfmaster_2022 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:06 pm

Could you guys help me out? I'm in the middle of a dilemma. You see, I want to post some art on the wiki but I'm having the darnedest time deciding on just what that first art should be! I've been thinking long and hard on what to make and so far I've got 10 ideas for a first picture:
  • A pair of broken down gynoids (and I mean broken down) surviving outside of human ownership, keeping each others bodies somewhat intact. I imagine one girl doing some rough repairs on the other.
  • An android & gynoid married couple sharing a recharge station. Ain't that sweet? :lovestruck:
  • A nude android opening himself up for diagnostics.
  • A distressed gynoid running away from a droid hunter. The hunter is heavily augmented with cybernetics and the gynoid had a few of her parts fall off during the chase.
  • A renegade android commando performing make-shift repairs on both himself and his turret assault drone in an abandoned building. The turret would get around both on a pair of tank-like treads as well as by attaching itself onto the 'droid's back (just like Ratchet & Clank).
  • Two heavily damaged gynoid battling each other in an underground droid fighting ring. The crowd is in a state of ecstasy and excitement as both the busty 'bots rip themselves apart.
  • A roboticist either repairing or upgrading (i haven't quite decided on which) a gynoid in his workshop, amidst his other projects. I envision the place being covered in loose machine parts and with schematics for different robots scattered over the floor and tables. I might even give the roboticist a little drone partner to help him keep the lab somewhat tidy.
  • An android manservant serving you a cold drink. I can see him as blonde with a rich tan, with a chiseled face and beautiful blue eyes. He's wearing naught but a bow tie, a pair of black sued shoes, a pair of white gloves and a black speedo to cover his smooth, muscular chassis.
  • An android and a gynoid out on a date. I just though it would be a cute idea.
  • Someone creating simple drones from android and gynoid parts. The piece would take heavy inspiration from Sid's house from Toy Story, as well as the Gwendies from Small Soldiers and the scene with the broken mecha in the junkyard from A.I.
If you think one of these ideas has potential for a good picture, please post which one you like down below. I am also open to new ideas for art. If you have something specific you want to see drawn, please post it in the replies. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Kano

Re: What should my first picture be?

Post by Kano » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:57 pm

1 or 7.

D-wolfmaster_2022

Post by D-wolfmaster_2022 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 am

Kano wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:57 pm1 or 7.
I will give it some thought. Thank you for your input.
In the mean time, I'll just wait until some more comments come in.

BebesIsPerfect
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by BebesIsPerfect » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:06 pm

Offhand, I think that the First one could be the most interesting conceptually depending on just how broken each one is. The way I see it, if they are both blown apart (arms and legs separated from their bodies, torsos ripped off of their bottom halves, heads off their shoulders, and so on), and if its just one hand putting them both back together, à la Thing from "The Addams Family", that could potentially be funny in an absurd way (but not necessarily a stupid way) or it can be engagingly sinister. Now, if the hand has already fixed one of them up enough that they can begin to repair the other, I think we move past that potentiality, but it is nevertheless an interesting concept. The vision is ultimately yours to explore how you see fit.

A very close second, I think, would be the Sixth one, because of its cinematic possibilities. Are they reluctant to be there fighting, or are they both in it for the thrill? Or it could be devoid of drama, and they could be going at each other without holding back, because they know they'll just be put back together for the next round. Again, there's a lot that can be done with it depending on what you want to do.

Ideas Seven and Ten actually seem like pretty similar scenarios, it's just the scale of the device(s) vary and the environment is different. Both have potential, but I think I like Seven more. Also, I like the idea of the drone partner, if you should decide to include one.

And finally, I kinda like the Fourth idea. No notes.

Addendum: If you have visualized such details for Idea Eight and you see potential in it, then you should draw it just for the sake of drawing it, regardless of whether or not we see potential in it.
:hypnotized: I, for one, welcome the perfect, mechanical Bebe robots as Queens of the World. :hypnotized:

D-wolfmaster_2022

Post by D-wolfmaster_2022 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 am

BebesIsPerfect wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:06 pm Offhand, I think that the First one could be the most interesting conceptually depending on just how broken each one is. The way I see it, if they are both blown apart (arms and legs separated from their bodies, torsos ripped off of their bottom halves, heads off their shoulders, and so on), and if its just one hand putting them both back together, à la Thing from "The Addams Family", that could potentially be funny in an absurd way (but not necessarily a stupid way) or it can be engagingly sinister. Now, if the hand has already fixed one of them up enough that they can begin to repair the other, I think we move past that potentiality, but it is nevertheless an interesting concept. The vision is ultimately yours to explore how you see fit.

A very close second, I think, would be the Sixth one, because of its cinematic possibilities. Are they reluctant to be there fighting, or are they both in it for the thrill? Or it could be devoid of drama, and they could be going at each other without holding back, because they know they'll just be put back together for the next round. Again, there's a lot that can be done with it depending on what you want to do.

Ideas Seven and Ten actually seem like pretty similar scenarios, it's just the scale of the device(s) vary and the environment is different. Both have potential, but I think I like Seven more. Also, I like the idea of the drone partner, if you should decide to include one.

And finally, I kinda like the Fourth idea. No notes.

Addendum: If you have visualized such details for Idea Eight and you see potential in it, then you should draw it just for the sake of drawing it, regardless of whether or not we see potential in it.
Hmm...

Now that is some nutritious food for thought you've served me!

For idea #1 I imagine one of the gynoids being significantly more broken down than the other. Don't get me wrong, they're both gonna be wrecked; with missing skin panels, exposed circuitry, heavily scuffed covering, mismatched parts, different components kept attached with duct tape and prayer, etc, but I still imagine one of the girls' bodies being functional enough to get her friend back on her feet (as well as finding her a decent pair of feet :lol: ). With that being said, I do like the idea of a disembodied hand helping the girls out. Perhaps I will add that little detail in.

As for option #6, I imagine both gynoids to be pretty eager to smash each other into little bits. Maybe they were reprogrammed to inflict carnage onto their opponent, or maybe they had a spat sometime before the match. I was thinking of the Flesh Fair from A.I.: Artificial Intelligence when I thought up this idea but I could always reimagine it into a regular old catfight at a party or a college campus or something. If I go for this one, I'm still gonna have people hooting and cheering regardless.

The difference between ideas #7 & #10 is that in the first idea, there is only one fembot (or at least one whole fembot :wink: ) and she's just having some maintenance and maybe some upgrades being done on her. The last idea, on the contrary, shall involve the bits and pieces of multiple android (that is male humanoids) and gynoids (for female humanoids) getting mashed together with some non-humanoid machines to create entirely new units. I haven't decided yet but I like the idea that at least some of the humanoids have their consciousness intact and are horrified at the new bodies which their minds now occupy.

Lastly, I am glad that you like idea #4. That's one of my favourites. I may draw it as a follow-up pic.
Last edited by D-wolfmaster_2022 on Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

BebesIsPerfect
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by BebesIsPerfect » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:30 am

Re: #1) I thought that that was what you had in mind, but couldn't be sure.

Re: #6) "Eager to smash each other to bits"... So a competitive rivalry rather than a friendly one. That's fine. I also figured that the 'Flesh Fair' size of crowd was what you were thinking of.
:hypnotized: I, for one, welcome the perfect, mechanical Bebe robots as Queens of the World. :hypnotized:

D-wolfmaster_2022

Post by D-wolfmaster_2022 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:52 am

BebesIsPerfect wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:30 am Re: #1) I thought that that was what you had in mind, but couldn't be sure.

Re: #6) "Eager to smash each other to bits"... So a competitive rivalry rather than a friendly one. That's fine. I also figured that the 'Flesh Fair' size of crowd was what you were thinking of.
Yeah, something along those lines.