The ASFR FTP

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Barbarella

The ASFR FTP

Post by Barbarella » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:57 pm

Hi All!

I run the ASFR FTP server, a file server dedicated to ASFR related content, whether it be videos, images etc.

There's been a few old threads about the server from Dale's time of hosting one but none about the new server. To access it you need to have been a member of Fembot Central for at least 2 months AND have a minimum of 20 meaningful posts.

Meaningful means:
*Posting thoughtful critiques of stories or art
*Useful fembot finds in various forms of media
*Posting your own art or stories
*Posting thoughtful replies to the various discussions in the Discussion Forum

Meaningful does not mean:
*One word/sentence responses

Accessing the server is via the FTP forum which you will gain access to if you message one of the moderators of this forum if you meet the creieria above...

osmarayearth
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: The ASFR FTP

Post by osmarayearth » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:45 pm

Thank you Barbarella. That's exactly what I needed to know and that's exactly what the website about the File Sharing forum was missing, information.

Also, I want you to know how grateful I am for your dedication in running The ASFR FTP server, please keep up the good work and let us know if you need any support. :oops: :oops: :oops:

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: The ASFR FTP

Post by dale coba » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:14 am

Did the IP address change?
The server seems to remain off-line.

Perhaps I failed to notice mention of new address?

Thank you.
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]