Audio stories? And AI Manipulated voices and other sounds can be used?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
CheeseMaker
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Audio stories? And AI Manipulated voices and other sounds can be used?

Post by CheeseMaker » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:24 pm

I expressed before my reluctance to often displeasure of using AI over artists when making art medium, and I will be upfront and say getting actual voice actors to do these types of things is much more preferred to do for me at least as it benefits the VA in terms of exposure and payment, and adds in a sort of human effort on it.

That being said, in light of the increase usage of AI voices to make these audio's and videos, I was wondering, or rather hoping someone can have the technical know how to use them to make fembot audio stories here? I am thinking of actually dabble with it and make one myself, but I'm still swamped with irl busy stuff.

So what do you guys think of using AI voices to make Audio Stories? Or making Audio Stories as whole? Will anyone be willing to do it? (Or lowkey teach me cuz I'm interested in trying myself :notworthy: )

Condor621

Re: Audio stories? And AI Manipulated voices and other sounds can be used?

Post by Condor621 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:18 pm

I think its perfect for it, personally. I don't have any intention of making any "pay for" content, so I'm not going to pay a voice actress to read my stuff, have to direct them, explain the context, intonations, etc. Nor do I have any interest in doing anything in the field without anonymity. The audio first audio stories I've done here and put on Soundcloud were done using Text to Speech with Natural Reader. SInce then, I found HeyGen, which is a site used to make video presentations, virtual spokespersons, etc. using the "Talking Photo" feature. There are a lot of great voices to use, and each has specific qualities "Newscaster, friendly, warm, natural, ,professional," etc. You can change the pitch, speed, and add pauses, and can opt for expressive or standard. I wish the generated animations went a bit further than just the face/head, but I'm willing to bet that full picture animations will come next. As I said, I'm not looking to make any money or charge for any of this, its a hobby I have found I enjoy, and let me tell you... Some of the content comes out great, imo. Plus, being able to use pics of my wife has really been pretty fraking amazing in the real world. Really spiced up stuff, lately! I know, TMI. But if the general ban on AI here is extended, nothing is stopping me creating just for my own personal fun and entertainment.

Natural Reader is pretty cheap, but HeyGen can be pricey. But I guess its better than blowing a bunch of money at a bar on a Friday night on the weekends Mrs. Condor takes the kids down to her moms house for the weekend. This past Friday night I put on some good music, sat at my computer with a drink and knocked out a few new A/V scenes....

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:31 am

A sample of what I've been adding to my stores: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... ickie).mp3
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

BA2

Post by BA2 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:14 pm

Thanks for the tip for HeyGen, Condor. Very easy to use, I just uploaded one of my manips and plugged in some text. Really happy with the result, did a bit of after-fiddling in iMovie to get this: https://www.fembotwiki.com/images/thumb ... g_Mode.jpg

Will investigate further to see if I can use some basic iMovie tricks to add more context stuff. The 'standing still' thing can work fine for the right scenario!

Used all my free HeyGen credits though... do these regenerate?

Artistic ethics disclaimer: though this is AI generated, it uses an avatar based on an image manipulated by me from a source image from a free stock site (Free Pik)

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:57 am

HeyGen's been fun to play with... Though I keep getting the 'inappropriate content detected' barrier :lol:

Updated one of my manips as a test. Generated the audio with ElevenLabs, edited in Audition, used that as the script in HeyGen, then some editing in Premiere for effects, and to tweak & fix some artifacts from HeyGen:

https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... bodega.mp4

It definitely works better for perfectly front-facing faces, but like you said - can work for the right scenario.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:45 pm

33cl33 wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:57 am HeyGen's been fun to play with... Though I keep getting the 'inappropriate content detected' barrier :lol:

Updated one of my manips as a test. Generated the audio with ElevenLabs, edited in Audition, used that as the script in HeyGen, then some editing in Premiere for effects, and to tweak & fix some artifacts from HeyGen:

https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... bodega.mp4

It definitely works better for perfectly front-facing faces, but like you said - can work for the right scenario.
The more I mess with the stuff, the more workarounds I find! And I like the elevenlabs voices better than most of the HeyGen voices for women.

What are you using to edit? Your sound effects are awesome, and the assets your using (animated panels, etc) are great!

Help a brother out! ๐Ÿ˜†

BD

Post by BD » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:08 am

My character has a very peculiar voice and i normally have to do a very lengthy postprocess to even be able to use it as "my character"

I was thinking if this could be sped up using AI by making a few clips i can maybe form a "base truth" to use for training and then ask AI to modify any voice much faster than the lengthy process i go through right now.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... lomela.mp3
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... y_Fast.wav
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Here_3.mp3

this was all me still trying to find the correct way to do it.

Basically right now (the process of the third example above) what i do is:
- Take a voice, normally i just use windows' voice because it gets so distorted anyway i do not care if it sounds normal.
- I slow it's tempo (not pitch) down to about 16 times the normal.
- Transform that into a midi (still not sure what kind of instrument should be, the above i tried several instruments as you can see).
- Re-transform the midi into waveform or MP3.
- Speed up the tempo (not pitch) 16 times.
- Overlay original voice for sibilants.

As this takes a ton of time and it's a mess because i use free stuff so it's limited to something like 16 seconds at most, i would like to see if i can speed the process up with AI once i finish defining a few things and then i can make several.

So. What should i use for AI voice? Can it be trained to suit my needs? Can it be used in real time for roleplay and stuff? What are the limits?

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:27 am

Condor621 wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:45 pm The more I mess with the stuff, the more workarounds I find! And I like the elevenlabs voices better than most of the HeyGen voices for women.

What are you using to edit? Your sound effects are awesome, and the assets your using (animated panels, etc) are great!

Help a brother out! ๐Ÿ˜†

Photoshop and Premiere for the visuals, Audition for the audio.

The panels are all original and animated by hand.

sarabot
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by sarabot » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:09 pm

I have to say I'm here for AI-generated voices for fembots :thumbsup:

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:58 pm

sarabot wrote: โ†‘Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:09 pm I have to say I'm here for AI-generated voices for fembots :thumbsup:
Come on over to Condors Corner of computerized consorts!!

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:17 pm

sarabot wrote: โ†‘Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:09 pm I have to say I'm here for AI-generated voices for fembots :thumbsup:
Come on over to Condors Corner of computerized consorts!!