Best Robotic Movement

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Windupdolluver
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Best Robotic Movement

Post by Windupdolluver » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:33 am

I think I may have asked the community this question before, but let's put it to a vote.....

BEST ROBOTIC MOVEMENT NOMINEES:

1) Ludella Hahn
2) Diana Knight
3) Hannah Perez
4) Angie Sommers

Can only vote for ONE......

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Best Robotic Movement

Post by andoroido » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:05 am

1) Ludella Hahn <-- best at what an actual sexbot might look and act like. If your future rich uncle sent you a sexbot, it would be her.
2) Diana Knight
3) Hannah Perez <--best at what an actual gynoid, not necessarily a sexbot, would act like. If your future big tech company sent you a hot personal assistant, with *special* features, it would be her.
4) Angie Sommers <-- best non-movement (freeze) and #1 suspect for which ASFR actress might actually be a fembot. The most likely thing you'd get from a rich uncle within the next 5 years, and you'd be very happy with it.

If only 1 vote, I'd go with Hannah. She can do all the different varieties of fembotting, from twitchy malfunction to low battery to mindless maid to almost human gynoid to repeated shutdowns and startups.
Ludella a close 2nd overall, though she is the #1 at the stand and swivel with the fembot arms.

Honorable mentions:

Kina Kai had a great series at Hypnolust. Simple but great, and perfect Stepford style acting.
Cory Chase. Legend. She is exactly what a hot gynoid secretary or hot gynoid teacher would be.

SciFiGuy333
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by SciFiGuy333 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:47 am

There are tons of "moments" for those Hypnolust videos. Usually don't last the whole video but every once in awhile a model gets into a zone and pulls off some great moves/mannerisms. I had a membership years ago and downloaded the entire catalog up to a point (maybe 2 or 3 years before we didn't hear from Frank anymore) and have watched most of them from beginning to end with the rare exception of a couple who were just...yeah. There's a lot of short, hidden gems hidden amongst the great ones. That being said some of the ones I used to love haven't held up well over time. I think it's because we didn't have as much to choose from back then.

(Speaking of Hannah and Hypnolust, there's a short sequence in her first video with Frank where she's the bartender and Frank is messing with a "wire" coming from her head and she has segment of amazing robot movement/mannerisms. So good I wrote to Frank and asked if she was coming back and he responded along the lines of half his subs asked for her to come back lol)

Strictly movement? It's always been Diana for me but I absolutely love RoboGrrl's stuff right now, she is definitely my cup of tea.

Kano

Post by Kano » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:41 am

I think Hannah Perez may be the best at robotic movement and character- however Ludella’s videos as a whole are my favorites but that’s due to the overall quality of all her videos. Of the four listed here, Hannah to me, actually does an outstanding job with voice, facial expression, body mannerisms, movement , freeze and various malfunctions!

cyberdude

Post by cyberdude » Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:58 pm

Tough one but I agree on androido's analysis. I'd vote Hannah. She has great clean (no extra effects) movements and mannerisms so she'd do great with lower budget. Meanwhile Ludella's also good and she also has variety in her contents. She has great creative productions. Angie has the best freezes. She just looks so artificial. No comment of Diana since I don't see her stuff enough.

1) Hannah: Realistic gynoid of what might be produced for public use in the future
2) Ludella: Proper Sexbot with many functions catering to all kinds of users
3) Angie: More like a sexdoll with some rudimentary AI and movements.
4) Diana: no comment