exciting point

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
xskww
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

exciting point

Post by xskww » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:47 pm

I'm curious, what's your excitement about ASFR? That is to say, which point or things will excite you.
For me: first, the machine is powerful, but physically or intellectually. I think it is a kind of strong feeling. Second, the man-made property or scientific and technological nature of the machine, that is, it is the product of human labor and contains human effort. Third, the machine is easy to control. For example, the switching speed is fast when different personality chips are inserted.

dieur

Re: exciting point

Post by dieur » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:57 pm

In a case of convergent evolution, I catch on two distinct things. First is public or unhidable sexuality. The sleeper sexbot with a massive erogenous chest, or a robot girl going about her day with an obvious control panel with some spicy buttons on it.

I like it 50% on the side of taking advantage and 50% on the side of the robot. For me, a story about a girl getting hacked and struggling with her surging sex drive is interesting. One where she ceases to be a person is suddenly not.

The other is just another excuse at intriguing otherness - the same reason I like kemonomusume, winged girls, etc. Why be normal if you can have an exotic flair?

So if e.g. you’re a woman with that robot exotic flair, an impossibly sexy body, and someone asks “why do you have a button that looks like you eating out some girl on your controls?”, it’s got that exciting point for me.

CheeseMaker
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: exciting point

Post by CheeseMaker » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:36 am

I'm a fairly vanilla person when it comes to that until the android in question starts acting like a robot or reveals themselves as such. I think really what excites me most is both the facsimile of androids and how they really are internally and mentally is what gets to me. Reading stories of how each unit or module in them work in tandem to how it looks on the outside, The computerized mind making such algorithmic and complex solutions for simple/deep problems (e.g sifting through hundreds of possible responses and facial cue simulations to respond when making simple chit chat) and overall how uncanny it all is. Even with that, its even more fun when the other party or character finds out they are a robot and how both the human and robot react.

Of course, everyone here is entitled to how they think the ASFR aspect turns them on, but that is what I think makes me excited