Fanfiction about other peoples Fanfiction

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
CheeseMaker
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Fanfiction about other peoples Fanfiction

Post by CheeseMaker » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:32 am

I've been skimming through old works again and just wondered if those old works can get rebooted or get continued. Then I wondered if writers here would continue the ASFR Stories again but with their own spin.

Are there any fembot stories or works that you guys want to continue or reboot? Of course with the permission of the original authors or cooperation of them is needed. I also have some stories I do want to try and do with the authors, but didnt get the time and do it, nor cotact them XC

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Fanfiction about other peoples Fanfiction

Post by Spaz » Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:53 pm

I would say ask for permission, if possible. However, there are a great many members who have long since fallen into inactivity so, if you do want to make a fanfiction of their works, at least credit them.

I for one am actually in the process of booting up my Lost in the Shuffle story with a series of 3 (so far) short episodes.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

BA2

Post by BA2 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:16 pm

I’d love to see a continuation of 123bot’s Rebecca series, it’s got great characterisation and captures the existential paradox of a ‘programmable person’ brilliantly but it’s been sat I un-continued for a long time… Not sure how you’d get hold of them since they don’t seem to have been active for almost a decade though.

You’re welcome to build on any of my stories if any appeal to you. Saya did a great spin off with ‘Sammy’s Party’ which added a lot more to a very short piece I wrote, ‘Generations’.

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Identification: Android

Post by NatalieBayer » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:38 pm

Personally, I give 100% full permission to spin off any of my stories, but as Spaz said, give credit for the original author.

That said, I could do with a continuation of "Party Girls" ...i absolutely loved all the characters there, and it was very formative in my own writing journey.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

DZiegler

Post by DZiegler » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:05 pm

^I echo Natalie’s sentiments.

I’m cool with anyone writing spin-offs to my stories as well; agreed that referencing the original author and/or linking back to the original works is probably proper etiquette for doing so.

I’ve left a lot of stories unfinished that I’m not sure I’ll ever revisit tbh.

For stories I’d love to see continued, I’ll call out a couple…

Diagnostic - Longtimelurker
Of Rent and Robots / Obsolescence - D.Olivaw
Bad Day - BA2
Cheers!