A Tutorial for Making Gifs

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
mister_minations
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

A Tutorial for Making Gifs

Post by mister_minations » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:49 pm

Early last October, Spaz started making posts talking about workshops and tutorials for making image manipulations.

I wouldn't consider myself a good person to teach photo manipulation skills.
I wouldn't consider myself good enough to give instructions on digital art either.
To be perfectly honest, I don't even think I can really explain how animations work.

However
Editing animated content is as much a technical endeavor as it is an aesthetic one. Unlike a manipulation, which requires some level of attention to detail and intuition, animation can be broken down into a series of steps. Specifically, by following the series of steps exactly as given using the provided resources, it's possible for someone to reproduce the expected outcome within a relatively short period of time.

The above is an image of Lynda Carter's rendition of Wonder Woman. It's not too complex, but I think it includes enough of what I consider to be key elements in dealing with animated content. If it does turn out unsuitable, there is an alternate, albeit simpler, option.

Basically, if people are interested, I could try making a gif workshop. I don't know when it'll come out; at the moment, I have some personal projects on the backburner (a Cardi B piece that could use some sparks and fluid, and a Josephine Jackson clip that would work well with robo-vision). However, if enough people care, I guess I could try sometime after November.

mister_minations
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: A Tutorial for Making Gifs

Post by mister_minations » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:52 pm

Also, just as a side note, NNN has been going on for almost two weeks. I have not stopped making fetish content. This is about my mental state.

morbing amogus pringles can