A message from Chinese Internet

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
xskww
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

A message from Chinese Internet

Post by xskww » Sun May 30, 2021 5:40 am

Hello, everyone. I'm glad to share my thoughts. Asfr is a rare term in China. The number of people who know asfr in China is probably no more than 100000. However, this does not mean that asfr cannot develop in China. In fact, many people have asfr hobbies, but they don't know what their hobbies really belong to.
In a Chinese Internet website called Baidu Post Bar (like reddit), there are some groups with more open sexual habits. I'm honored to be one of them. I have published a poll. This survey may not represent all Chinese people, but it can represent Internet Names born after 1990s.
In addition, I'm sorry I can't upload the screenshot. If someone needs it, I can email it to you.

xskww

Re: A message from Chinese Internet

Post by xskww » Sun May 30, 2021 5:50 am

So far, 471 people have participated in the survey.
Among them, 315 people think they like robots, accounting for 67% of the total.
156 people think they can't have desire for robots, accounting for 33% of the total.
Throughout the voting process (nearly two months), I kept track of the number of votes. The ratio of like to dislike is always about 2:1, which proves that most people in the younger generation will still be interested in asfr.
The reason why it is only limited to the younger generation is that Chinese culture did not leave feudal thought until the 1990s, so the investigation before the 1980s-90 was almost meaningless. The people of that time were no different from those of a hundred years ago.
P.S.: asfr in a broad sense, including petrifaction and solidification, has more audiences, but unfortunately they are of their own school on the Chinese Internet.

xskww

Post by xskww » Sun May 30, 2021 5:57 am

Culturally, modern China was deeply influenced by Japan. This is probably because Japan was the first country in Asia to open up to the West. In the second half of the 20th century, with the resumption of diplomatic relations between China and Japan, China introduced new things from Japan. A series of Japanese cultural works such as Gundam and Ultraman constituted the main part of the things accepted by the Chinese people so far.
Today, China's interest in asfr is in a narrow sense. In a broad sense, asfr, such as fossilization and solidification, is often attributed to a part of BDSM. If you can come to the Chinese Internet, you will find that netizens like robots with human appearance, and even prefer robots with human consciousness. I think the asfr culture in China is different from that in the world. In fact, any foreign culture in China has accepted a certain degree of Sinicization.(^_ −)☆

xskww

Post by xskww » Sun May 30, 2021 6:01 am

I plan to get the position of asfr bar owner in Baidu Post Bar this year, so that I may be able to spread the asfr culture on the Chinese Internet. After that, I may apply to reprint some works, mainly in literature. At that time, I may "harass" the writers a little. Please allow me,thanks~(″ '▽ ″)

azure

Post by azure » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:22 am

哪个贴吧?lol

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:16 am

China have many real fembot released, maybe fembot will be a trend

xskww

Post by xskww » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:51 am

azure wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:22 am 哪个贴吧?lol
核战避难所

xskww

Post by xskww » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:52 am

Unfortunately, Baidu Post Bar didn't give me certification, so the plan failed :(

xskww

Post by xskww » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:53 am

But maybe we can do some publicity as much as possible? I'll try

xskww

Post by xskww » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:57 am

azure wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:22 am 哪个贴吧?lol