Fembot Professions/Jobs

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
robolover69000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Fembot Professions/Jobs

Post by robolover69000 » Sat May 08, 2021 4:28 am

I am working on a small project and just wanted some feed back, supposing the existence/utility of (built) fembot/androids, what roles/jobs/professions would they do? I mean beside the obvious! ;) What common everyday jobs would you find fembots filling? Something you would encounter in everyday ordinary life?
I've come up with this list:

Sex Worker (Hooker, masseuse, stripper, etc)
Sec/Admin Assist/Office Worker
House Wife (Maid, nanny, cook)
Server (Waitress, Bartender)
Security(Mall or Warehouse, Meter Maid)
Medical (Nurse/Medical Assistant, Doctor)

What am I missing or overlooking?

I am not looking for sleeper, super ninja assassin droids, just every day common jobs
Robo Lover 69000 the gynoid gynecologist.

PS
If you have a gynoid(or area one) in need of a gynecological exam
I am your man! Reasonable rates, breast exams are always free!

tdlsn

Re: Fembot Professions/Jobs

Post by tdlsn » Sat May 08, 2021 10:04 am

I am not looking for super ninja assassin droids, just every day common jobs
Couldn't agree more, although I'd love more sleeper themes built into the above mentioned job roles for fembots. You can throw in more "average" looking fembots too.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat May 08, 2021 10:04 am

CPU
Tv studio Camera
Videogame console
Incubator
Music idol
Body guard
Scientist
Teacher
Test dummy
Accountant
Lawyer

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Sat May 08, 2021 10:11 am

You could also throw in some more physically orientated jobs, for either muscly model fembots, or manbots:
*Construction
*Mining
*Moving
*Manufacturing
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

robolover69000

Post by robolover69000 » Sat May 08, 2021 12:31 pm

--NightBattery-- wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:04 am CPU
Tv studio Camera
Videogame console
Incubator
I think I see where you going with this:
CPU the fembot would use her spare cycles running programs in the back ground, like seti@home and other science related programs
TV Studio Camera, the fembot wouldn't be operating the camera, her eye/eyes would be the camera, correct?
But can you expand on the other two please?

PS

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat May 08, 2021 1:06 pm

Erntoron

Post by Erntoron » Sat May 08, 2021 3:06 pm

If self-driving cars aren't a thing in your world you could include fembot chauffeurs or in general bots that specialize in transportation.

tdlsn

Post by tdlsn » Sat May 08, 2021 7:01 pm

Kinda like the nature of this thread. Some ideas for a change.

Corey Fantoccini

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Sun May 09, 2021 8:32 pm

Broadcast or wedding DJ. (though there may be issues with taking requests)

robolover69000

Post by robolover69000 » Mon May 10, 2021 5:36 am

--NightBattery-- wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:06 pm Image
Very cool, the only change I would make instead of projecting an image in the air, the player would have on some type of smart or VR style glasses and instead of a hand controller, the fembot would just scan the players movement like some of the new game systems do.

Heck I thought of a few more
Mobile Hot Spot
Mobile Server
Heck adding enough apps, you could turn a fembot into an....Android! ;)

PS

robolover69000

Post by robolover69000 » Mon May 10, 2021 5:40 am

Erntoron wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:06 pm If self-driving cars aren't a thing in your world you could include fembot chauffeurs or in general bots that specialize in transportation.
Well they could be still a thing, but you might want a back up system and also it might be a prestige think too, "Look I am so rich I can afford a self driving car and a sexy fembot chauffeur too" Also a chauffeur can help load/unload packages into the self driving car, open the door for you to get in/out.

I remember one of Asimov's novels, a character was visiting a Spacer World, Aurora, I think, totally dependent on robot labor, they had crazy things, like robots to just open & close doors! Decadent!

PS

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon May 10, 2021 2:53 pm

robolover69000 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:40 am
Erntoron wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:06 pm If self-driving cars aren't a thing in your world you could include fembot chauffeurs or in general bots that specialize in transportation.
Well they could be still a thing, but you might want a back up system and also it might be a prestige think too, "Look I am so rich I can afford a self driving car and a sexy fembot chauffeur too" Also a chauffeur can help load/unload packages into the self driving car, open the door for you to get in/out.

I remember one of Asimov's novels, a character was visiting a Spacer World, Aurora, I think, totally dependent on robot labor, they had crazy things, like robots to just open & close doors! Decadent!
Sounds like an average candybot job.

petey
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by petey » Tue May 11, 2021 8:34 am

Home care worker specifically seems like a job where you would want something human-shaped and -sized, isn't too mentally taxing, and you have issues finding labor. I think it's one of the first jobs the Japanese are trying to use autonomous robots to fill.

Plumber would be another good one. It's a high margin profession and I could see a master plumber buy a fembot rather than train a human apprentice. You need something mobile and human-like to go to people's houses, and a fembot won't mind dealing with backed-up sewage.

xskww

Post by xskww » Sun May 16, 2021 7:26 am

《Galactic Empire》,What you said should be the contents of the last three books. It was not long before human beings came out of the earth

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun May 16, 2021 9:51 am

xskww wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:26 am

《Galactic Empire》,What you said should be the contents of the last three books. It was not long before human beings came out of the earth
is that one of those offshoots of foundation?

xskww

Post by xskww » Wed May 26, 2021 6:37 am

--NightBattery-- wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:51 am

I'm sorry, I don't know what foundation means. Do you mean SCP foundation?

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed May 26, 2021 11:21 am

xskww wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:37 am

oh, its okay. Foundation is a series of books by asimov about the fall of a great galactic empire that was predicted by a psychohistorian using advanced calculations to create a foundation that would make civilization flourish again in 1000 years. I think it only has two canonical books and a lot of books made by other people once asimov abandoned the project. I really don't know all of the additional books, so, chances it was one of those.

xskww

Post by xskww » Sat May 29, 2021 7:48 pm

--NightBattery-- wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:21 am
xskww wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:37 am

oh, its okay. Foundation is a series of books by asimov about the fall of a great galactic empire that was predicted by a psychohistorian using advanced calculations to create a foundation that would make civilization flourish again in 1000 years. I think it only has two canonical books and a lot of books made by other people once asimov abandoned the project. I really don't know all of the additional books, so, chances it was one of those.

Oh, yes, that's the book. But in China, we generally think it has 15 articles. Besides, I'm sorry, as a Chinese, I didn't realize that foundation means base

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat May 29, 2021 8:52 pm

oh okay. I didnt realized you were the person from last week.

dieur

Post by dieur » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:45 pm

If a fembot puts the TV studio camera in her chest, does she have photographic mammary?
--NightBattery-- wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:04 am CPU
Tv studio Camera
Videogame console
Incubator
Music idol
Body guard
Scientist
Teacher
Test dummy
Accountant
Lawyer

stelarfox

Post by stelarfox » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:15 am

Things a fembot will be able to do far easier than any human (supposing they look human)
1) Police:
specially udercover operations, like catching some raper, as you can make the fembot to be just the type the raper wants. except that when they think they have they prey they are the prey themselves.
2) Nurses:
for excelency this will be a fembot job, as they may have better senseors than humans (like reading their termal output in every part of the patience body), not being able to forget or confused any medication no matter how hard it is. alway remember pefectly all the patience history. etc.
Not to mention the fact that if they are programed to patiences may have an incredible time with them.
3) Reporters:
yes this is something not very well taken into consideration but a fembot being beautifull can use her 2 eyes as cameras and the 2 ears as microphones, basically being able to recorder and even transmit in real time all its seeing and hearing. In fact if you add the extra sensors, they can make a reporting and analize the human voice/acting and say in subtitles "this person is lieying" or "this person is hiding something" while doing the interview.
clearly this will be extremely bad for people that want to lie.
4) Trophy wives:
Even if for some people this is a taboo, its clear that people with money today can have "good looking wives" that act most as decoration than anything else. so why to expent so much money on them if you can have a perfect one that will never try to leave you?
5) Maids/Cookers/Nannys/Secretaries/Drivers:
This are really jobs mostly no one wants. Now then this are jobs really easy for Fembots, as maids they will not get bored or tired. which applies to cookers and drivers too.
Nanny's will be extremely patients and can take care 24 hours non stop.
With secreteries their bosses can even have sex without that counting as something bad
Drivers can even see in the dark and react faster than any human could
6) Bodyguards
Speciality: learn any kind of martial art and be very tough about them, able to dodge or stop bullets(if their shell is hard enough). Easily will receive a bullet for their protectors without hesitation. Being able to see in the dark, or perhaps even x-ray and thermal (so they can see heat signatures). When aiming thy can do so much math they may even aim to the center of the other gun.
7) Act as living computers:
May be will bad to allow them to make a program all on themselves but they can be programed to know how and only obey the human input. their eyes may be even added a projection so they can project the screen on a wall. and understand their humans users, so making a program can become as easy as "add this button here, that button there" or "make something that behaves this way with this input and does this and that".
and they just program it. they may notice errors and ask "what todo when this happen?" and can lead to things the human will never be able to predict. making a lot less errors and faster programming times.

And this are things that they do not have to be as intelligents as humans.
if you add the last then they can do absolutely anything and better.
came here babe cyborg.

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:31 am

Maybe reception.

CheeseMaker

Post by CheeseMaker » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:00 am

All your comments are really good and shows the many applications an android can have with their artificial nature and abilities. Although I will be a bit of a stickler here and say that these kind of profession might be a bit too high intensity and pricey for these type of droids.

If I were to be pessimistic, some of these jobs might now be given to them due to the high risk of failing can cost significant financial lost or even injuring of person, examples of that is being a mobile artificial womb. Also things like being a mobile server might be tricky, Not to be too much of a nerd, but Server requires to be able to handle mass quantities of data coming through and out in x amount of time constantly, An Android mind might work, but they practically have to sacrifice much of their memory just for being a link or a central hub.

As for what I think what they would be able to work. I say if they are a low to middle income worker, stuff like being an event organizer, chauffer, or low risk jobs would work, since they are androids and getting busted would probably cost a lot of money to repair.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sat May 07, 2022 8:29 pm

Magician's Assistant. The magician really DOES saw her in half, but her advanced repair systems instantly puts her pack together when the two parts are rejoined!

Bilbo1

Post by Bilbo1 » Sun May 08, 2022 6:03 am

robolover69000 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:28 am I am working on a small project and just wanted some feed back, supposing the existence/utility of (built) fembot/androids, what roles/jobs/professions would they do? I mean beside the obvious! ;) What common everyday jobs would you find fembots filling? Something you would encounter in everyday ordinary life?
I've come up with this list:

Sex Worker (Hooker, masseuse, stripper, etc)
Sec/Admin Assist/Office Worker
House Wife (Maid, nanny, cook)
Server (Waitress, Bartender)
Security(Mall or Warehouse, Meter Maid)
Medical (Nurse/Medical Assistant, Doctor)

What am I missing or overlooking?

I am not looking for sleeper, super ninja assassin droids, just every day common jobs
I've come up with another one, actress/tv news anchor/weather presenter..........