Creating individual threads per streaming service?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Cornelius
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Creating individual threads per streaming service?

Post by Cornelius » Thu May 06, 2021 3:40 am

I'm uncertain if anyone wants to start up separate threads for other (free) services besides using the YouTube thread within "Reports", or repurpose the Netflix thread (also within "Reports"), or figure out some way to cross-post to the Anime/Manga thread, but between:
  • IMDb.com/tv
  • TubiTV.com
  • Crackle.com
  • Kanopy / Hoopla (aka library services)
  • Xumo.tv
  • Pluto.tv
  • Filmrise.com
  • Archive.org
...there's a HUGE collection of all the B-movie schlock we love. Maybe have some kind of easy table database over at FembotWiki would be best? It just seems weird for us to keep adding replies to the YouTube thread when so many options are becoming available. :party:

Thoughts?

--NightBattery--

Re: Creating individual threads per streaming service?

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu May 06, 2021 1:51 pm

This is how it feels finding old media forgotten in archives :

oh. Tubitv seems cool despite the very lame name.

Also I unno but since these are archives of old media I think people is just going to find stuff very sporadically. Since lots of old movies are already on the wiki as screencaps so chances not a lot of new stuff is going to be found. so if you ask me. just post em on the youtube thread.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Creating individual threads per streaming service?

Post by Spaz » Thu May 06, 2021 2:00 pm

Perhaps the thread could be renamed, since there are more streaming services now than they were several years ago. I would say any streaming service finds should just go in the YouTube finds.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)