"I was wondering if....."

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Windupdolluver
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

"I was wondering if....."

Post by Windupdolluver » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:09 am

Hello Folks....We all know from time to time that each of us sit around, search or ponder in our minds, "I wonder if there is something else?" I know this is possibly the fact here, where we all try to find another clip, or another pic, or even another site. So that being said, "I was wondering if.....", there was another 3D Comic site that may have some fembot, gynoid or robot imagery? Don't get me wrong....BIG FAN of Metrobay Comix and the entire crew over there, but always curious if there is somebody else doing some similar content.

So that's my New Year post....Perhaps we could keep it going where people could either answer, or even pose their own, "I was wondering if...."thought here as well.

The Liar

Re: "I was wondering if....."

Post by The Liar » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:08 am

Windupdolluver wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:09 am Hello Folks....We all know from time to time that each of us sit around, search or ponder in our minds, "I wonder if there is something else?" I know this is possibly the fact here, where we all try to find another clip, or another pic, or even another site. So that being said, "I was wondering if.....", there was another 3D Comic site that may have some fembot, gynoid or robot imagery? Don't get me wrong....BIG FAN of Metrobay Comix and the entire crew over there, but always curious if there is somebody else doing some similar content.

So that's my New Year post....Perhaps we could keep it going where people could either answer, or even pose their own, "I was wondering if...."thought here as well.
Me and Uncommonwelth both have a bunch on the Wiki.
https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Uncom
https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... iar-Comics
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

Deep Blue

Re: "I was wondering if....."

Post by Deep Blue » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:20 am

In the Report board, there are many of new things.