Should I stay or leave?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Should I stay or should I go?

Stay! The more, the merrier!
100%
Leave! No one will miss you anyway...
No votes

Total votes: 31

jsteele
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Should I stay or leave?

Post by jsteele » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:42 pm

OK, so the main reason (besides loving fembots) for coming here was my connection to Stephaniebot. Now with her passing, and the realization that I don't contribute much, I'm wondering if I should just walk away. I figured I should get some feedback. Comments are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks, all.

-Jared
aka "jsteele"

Devil

Re: Should I stay or leave?

Post by Devil » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:03 pm

You don't have to leave. If you enjoy the subject matter, you can just hang around like I do and contribute where you can, when you can. Usually in cool stuff you find.

Gynoidplayboy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:35 pm

YEAH MAN, please stay; so we know we aren´t alone and that this subject of liking robotic women isn´t that abnormal as one maybe perceive it...

Take me as an example... i have been member for like 3 yaers and i haven´t upload a single pic or manip (mainly i dont etheir of those things :rotfl: )

i this make feel better, you can always notice SPAZ about new fembots, thats what i mostly do :D

ANYWWAY i beg please stay... this is your home and you are always welcome :)

thanks for reading and have a nice time and day :wink:

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:58 am

Didn’t we used to talk at some point? PM me if that was the case, but temper your reaction, and as of now there’s no reason to leave!

rickdrat

Post by rickdrat » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:17 am

I consider myself one of the old guard here going back to the FAC days. I occasionally contribute to discussions and share information or finds that I feel would be of interest to the group. I write my share of stories and do photo manips from time to time, but I consider these personal, and am just not willing to share with the group. Truth be told, I only find a small percentage of what's here of any great interest to me, personally. However, I know that when I'm a guest in someone's house, I have no right to complain about the furniture, especially if I don't help pay for it. So while I have probably "taken" more than I've given, I am appreciative of it and even try and offer praise where appropriate.

There is no crime in lurking and no one here has ever been called on it to the best of my knowledge. If you want to participate, it's welcome. If you just want to sit back and watch the wheels go 'round, that's your prerogative too.

Miss Pris
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Miss Pris » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:27 pm

I don't know you, jsteele, but I knew Stephaniebot (online) and I think she'd have been the first to say "the more the merrier." I only contribute or hang out here occasionally now due to the expectations/pressures of the corporeal world and changes in my life, but I never consider leaving because I like knowing this community is here, and I can talk to people (or even just read their posts) whenever I need or want to. It's like having extended family - sure, you may only see them on Thanksgiving and Christmas (or whatever winter holiday), but your life is made better by having those interactions at that time. So don't feel like you need to be here all the time - we'll be happy just to see you in your ugly reindeer sweater at Yule :)

(And, if you need to talk and/or want to talk about Stephie-bot, feel free to PM me.)