Should I stay or leave?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Should I stay or should I go?

Stay! The more, the merrier!
100%
Leave! No one will miss you anyway...
No votes

Total votes: 13

jsteele
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Should I stay or leave?

Post by jsteele » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:42 pm

OK, so the main reason (besides loving fembots) for coming here was my connection to Stephaniebot. Now with her passing, and the realization that I don't contribute much, I'm wondering if I should just walk away. I figured I should get some feedback. Comments are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks, all.

-Jared
aka "jsteele"

Kishin
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Should I stay or leave?

Post by Kishin » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:55 pm

Contribution is not a requirement for being part of the community. There have been members who have been part of the community since the old F.A.C. days that have never contributed anything, and plenty of lurkers who've never said a thing.
Stay because you like what's offered here. Maybe eventually you will meet someone else here that you enjoy talking to.
But don't feel obligated to leave because your favorite person isn't here any longer.
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

Devil

Re: Should I stay or leave?

Post by Devil » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:03 pm

You don't have to leave. If you enjoy the subject matter, you can just hang around like I do and contribute where you can, when you can. Usually in cool stuff you find.