R.I.P. Stephaniebot / Robotunit8

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Gorgo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: R.I.P. Stephaniebot / Robotunit8

Post by Gorgo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:48 am

Know she's in a much better place now. My deepest condolences to all who knew her.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:52 am

So sad to hear... Stephaniebot was always huge presence here and will be missed

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:10 pm

It's sad hear this, very much missed. It's also sad how hard it is to have this kind of information not be absolutely definite. Reminds me of another online friend who dropped off the map and who I discovered was dead only six months afterwards.

N6688
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by N6688 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:15 pm

I'm sorry i know it is late but i just learned about Steph's passing.
Stephany was one of the most supportive people on FC and she allways had the time to answer someone's questions or help them in any way she could.
She has been a staple of this community, and i bet for a lot of you a dear friend.
While i was never that close to her i feel having her not here anymore will make this place a little less bright.

To Stephanybot.

"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

tectile

Post by tectile » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:20 pm

Are we quite sure she has passed?
I'm hoping she has just dropped off for a while and will get a warm feeling from the love and respect we all have shown her when she decides to come back.

jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:30 pm

I am only seeing this months after the fact. As with many of the old guard here, changes in my life over the past 20 years have mitigated me to an occasional lurker here.

I remember Stephaniebot joining the community around the same as me in the very late 90s. Her bittersweet posts wishing for a robotic body to replace her ailing one touched my heart, and I had always wished to meet her.

Wherever you are, you Grand Dame of ASFR, I wish you peace.

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Mon May 15, 2023 10:00 am

My Condolences 2 StephanieBot with the Concerns of Her Untimely Passing. My Thoughts and Prayers go out to her Blood Relatives and Closest Friends. I also pray that her Consciousness lives on in a Machine or that she Rests In Peace forever. Amen.
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: