why do like this fetish

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Emma.
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

why do like this fetish

Post by Emma. » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:42 am

hello.
my name is emma and im wondering why are you intrested in this fetish or androids?.

mine started a few years ago when I saw the 1973 film westworld and seeing the androids got me very intrested in this , very so seeing the female models being repaired , and something clicked inside me to the point I want to be a female android were my internals now are circuit boards, circuitry , wiring etc.software and programming.

is this strange, but it did something to me ?,

im new here and to this and would be intrested in your thoughts and to why I want to be a woman android.for the resons I have given.

emma.

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Re: why do like this fetish

Post by NatalieBayer » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:58 am

For me it was the scene in "Not Quite Human 2" when a male androud manages to take a female android on a date. She says that shes not allowed to do certain things, si the male asks if he can reprogram her. She says yes and opened a panel in her arm with a keyboard.

After that i knew that i wanted to find a female android of my own and spend all my days reprogramming her, taking her apart and putting her back together and exploring every inch of the wiring inside of her
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

Aaack
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Aaack » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:10 pm

To me it's the endless possibilities, you could have an android's memories safe and put it's personality in any chassis you want.
Nothing at all gives you that flexibility.

Blox_242
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Blox_242 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:19 pm

I was probably about 4 or 5 and we had one of those cordless dust busters like one of these, https://www.vacuumland.org/cgi-bin/TD/T ... .cgi?28834, and I remember thinking that a girl that plugged into one like the vacuum did would be pretty cool, didn't have TV or anything at the time so I'm not sure how I came to that conclusion but I knew I wanted a girl that I plugged in at night.
A few years later I remember watching the Inspector Gadget movie at a friends and was incredibly concerned when RoboBrenda flipped off the building (I think), and that a robot girl getting damaged was...hot, https://inspectorgadget.fandom.com/wiki/RoboBrenda.
Then I got good old dial up internet sometime in 2002, found this forum(2003-ish when I registered) and spent a lot of time browsing/reading many of the old sites (FAC, some geocities ones i think, DB Stories Archive).

dieur

Post by dieur » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:06 am

I can’t remember the first depiction of a robot that really grabbed my interest, but I do recall that the story “The Cheerleader” caught my imagination pretty heavily when I first read it.

I “like the fetish” for at least two independent reasons. First, I love the idea of inadvertent public sexuality. Probably because I repressed my own for many many years. That spawns a couple fetishes - it can be as simple as a woman with large breasts (which are erogenous - a fact that persistently remains more true in the male imagination than reality). It shows as an appreciation for cat girls and the like, and it definitely shows in the appreciation of a sexy robot girl. For the purpose of the fetish (despite no general case of gender dysphoria AFAIK) I’d like to be the girl in my imagination.

Second, I’ve come to realize I independently have male power fantasies. That took some time to come to accept. I find rape abhorrent to the point physically forcing a girl to have sex isn’t even a fantasy, it’s stomach turning. So what is a power fantasy that isn’t repugnant? When the girl likes it? When her control panel is under your fingers and you’ve pressed her sex mode button, and now she may still be affronted, but she also really really wants to get laid too?

Still too rape-y? Okay, what if you’re a bystander and some hacker got her a bit, and now she’s-insanely-horny, and-maybe-she-knows-why-and-has-cut-her-WiFi-and-is-trying-to-get-it-under-control-but-hey-that-guy-is-cute-and-OMG-she’s-so-ducking-horny.

Still too disrespectful? Maybe you’re innocently minding your own business on your laptop and her new sex module turns out not to be properly certified by the FCC, and radio interference messes with her programming. With female robots? The possibilities are endless.

Sometimes these two contributing pieces conflict in dissatisfying ways 🤣

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:25 pm

dieur wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:06 am I can’t remember the first depiction of a robot that really grabbed my interest, but I do recall that the story “The Cheerleader” caught my imagination pretty heavily when I first read it.
The Cheerleader? Where can I find that?
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

dieur

Post by dieur » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:09 pm

I guess it's just "Cheerleader", by Silent Lurker. "The Cheerleader' is a very different story by Sarabot.

https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Cheerleader

Miss Pris
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Miss Pris » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:03 pm

Hi Emma - I did 3+ years of research on this group of sexual interests (plus 2 more "unofficial" years) and wrote a dissertation on just this question, so if you want to read it, PM me with an email address and I'll send it to you. In short, "technosexualities" of various types appear to be naturally-arising facets of normal, human sexuality - with media establishing non-human/machine bodies as legitimate objects of desire for humans (this kind of content found particularly in science fiction - books, films, tv, etc., which became really prolific as a multi-media genre in the late 20th century onward, and has had a noticeable affect on the rise of technosexualities as a distinct sexual interest.)

There are many reasons that a woman might want to be machinic (robot, cyborg, etc.) including, but not limited to - enhancing or perfecting the body, immortality or invulnerability, flexibility to change aspects of the self, and -for some, who would likely regard this as primary - the ability to be programmed, controlled, or to otherwise surrender themselves absolutely to a partner (sometimes with the same drive as a "bottom" in a BDSM relationship, or sometimes with the desire to be the perfect partner, serve, and devote themselves entirely to another.) These reasons come straight from the women of Fembot Central (some of them at least) so they would be the final word on it. (Not only am I just the researcher, compiling their responses, but also I don't particularly want to BE machinic so much as I'm attracted TO machinic bodies, cyborgs primarily, so I fall more on the other side of the discussion.) I can cite a bunch of social science literature on the possible reasons for these desires if you really want, but it's probably just easier to read that section in the dissertation file if you want that perspective.

Emma.

Post by Emma. » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:40 am

Some interesting thoughts.

I watched the westworld film again a couple of nights ago, to rethink what I was feeling before, and I have not changed my mined.

Seeing those robots being repaired got me so aroused the moment before they seemed so human by what they were doing and now you see there true form.

At the end in the dungeon were the man went to rescue the... Damsel in distress... Scene, I thought she was just a female guessed but giving her that water I couldn't understand why she didn't want it.

Well we all now know why... It caused her to short circuit she was a robot.

It's in part that I like this, not knowing she was realy a machine I like that.
But now knowing her true form inside being fully of complex circuits and all manner of electronics realy got me aroused.

This is what I want to be I guess, being a woman on the outside but on the inside I'm full of electronics, and people not knowing what I realy am till I malfunction etc.

If this makes sense.

tdlsn

Post by tdlsn » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:29 am

Seeing those robots being repaired got me so aroused the moment before they seemed so human by what they were doing and now you see there true form.

At the end in the dungeon were the man went to rescue the... Damsel in distress... Scene, I thought she was just a female guessed but giving her that water I couldn't understand why she didn't want it.

But now knowing her true form inside being fully of complex circuits and all manner of electronics realy got me aroused.

This is what I want to be I guess, being a woman on the outside but on the inside I'm full of electronics, and people not knowing what I realy am till I malfunction etc.

If this makes sense.
Few reasons to post comments on this site these days, but you've described the very core element that appeals to me. This is why it seems to me that a certain level of interest in asfr has waned and is at the tongue in cheek stage judging from what's being posted in a certain section on this site.
For me,a depiction of an "average" looking woman who later is revealed to be fembot will always be something I'd like to see.

The Thinker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by The Thinker » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:12 am

I don't know when I knew I was into robots, but it was from an early age.

As early as age 6-7 robots made me feel, different. There was something forbidding, but also very intriguing about robots to me. I didn't recognise this feeling at the time but in retrospect it was lust.

In my early teens years I started becoming attracted to women as well, which is when my desire for robots became a desire for fembots. I have a strong preference for fembots but to this day, male robots can do the trick for me too.

I think it's the perfection aspect that attracts me to robots. The potential for eternal youth, flawless appearance, exceptional intelligence and immense strength, endurance and durability that attracts me to robots. Humans are flawed, robots are not. So they are ideal.

Emma.

Post by Emma. » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:18 am

hi.

I kind of started late liking life like robots like those that appear in the film westworld, I first saw it 6years ago when I was 28 im now 34 ,and I agree with you .

some how it did something to me seeing them being fixed/ repaired I..... found it …...a turn on and at the end the guy was helping the woman in the dungeon and she turned out to be a robot I,d never guessed she was until she shorted circuited,.

I found it such a turn on were now a male or female android like those in the film, do it for me, to that point I want to be like them, and I regard myself as being a very life like robot woman, I feel at ease with it, but there arnt many people I can share it with,espeacily women. that I can tell anyone im a robot.

emma.

Jazzfan

Post by Jazzfan » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:15 pm

tdlsn wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:29 am

If this makes sense.
Few reasons to post comments on this site these days, but you've described the very core element that appeals to me. This is why it seems to me that a certain level of interest in asfr has waned and is at the tongue in cheek stage judging from what's being posted in a certain section on this site.
For me,a depiction of an "average" looking woman who later is revealed to be fembot will always be something I'd like to see.
Amen to all the above!

Emma.

Post by Emma. » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:35 am

glad you agree, I thought it was just me.

Robo-Admirer

Post by Robo-Admirer » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:31 pm

I don't know exactly why, but I have some specifics.

When a fembot knows what it is and finds it sexy. It's almost like an insatiable loop. It gets horny because it's a robot, so it's always horny and can never satisfy itself.

Another part is when they appear so perfect and error free, only for them to malfunction when you least expect it. Or for them to slightly hint at their real nature.

Also when they hide what they are to others. By far a combination of all three is just super hot!

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Fri May 01, 2020 7:30 am

Some people start to attack the fembot now, we should defend fembot. Fembot, liberate men.! That why I like.

Robomakr
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Robomakr » Mon May 11, 2020 11:01 am

Watching the original Westworld movie, and the fembot episodes of The Bionic Woman, on TV as a kid in the 70s were the first times I can remember being exposed to female robots. What fascinated me most was the aspect of being in control -- they were programmed to follow your commands with mindless, blank obedience. The other aspect that caught my attention was how they looked completely human but were not -- how they could be disassembled or reprogrammed, for example. Turns out I was hooked for life--here I am decades later :) .

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue May 12, 2020 11:14 pm

Here are some additional feedback from the last time this question was brought - w -
Included mine.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12693

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:17 pm

Robomakr wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:01 am Watching the original Westworld movie, and the fembot episodes of The Bionic Woman, on TV as a kid in the 70s were the first times I can remember being exposed to female robots. What fascinated me most was the aspect of being in control -- they were programmed to follow your commands with mindless, blank obedience. The other aspect that caught my attention was how they looked completely human but were not -- how they could be disassembled or reprogrammed, for example. Turns out I was hooked for life--here I am decades later :) .
Cherry 2000 also masterpiece.

Bilbo1

Post by Bilbo1 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:27 am

Hi and welcome Emma,

For me, it was also the original WestWorld back in the early 80's seeing my first half naked woman. Since then, my interest has grown.