Seems we might soon be added to the LGBT family?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:09 am

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/is-it ... o-lgbtqia/
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Identification: Cyborg

Re: any technoromantics ?

Post by Silkscreen » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:10 am

So it renders into a lifestyle product?

Nah, not buying it. :thumbsdown:

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:13 am

No, neither am I, but thought the article was worth posting, all the same.

In truth, and all honesty at present, the further you can stay away from the LGBT crowd at the moment, the better.

Apart from the growing number of extreme feminist lesbians (known as TERF's in community) who would cause a nuclear war over the thought of women as obedient fembots, the whole scene is a mess at present. Said TERF's are in open warfare with Trans activists, and Trans people as a whole. There is also their issue with bisexual women, saying they dont want to be involved in any way with us, because heaven forbid, we might fancy men as well as women, or even have sex with them, and yes... :roll:

stelarfox
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by stelarfox » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:21 am

And thats why the more i think about it the more i think even lesbians should be forced to become fembots.
when i read or hear about it the more I just think that all the ones that manifest so much, is only because they are so unsure of themselves they actually do not know what they want. and as such should loose their right to choose.

but this is just personal thinking, I normally do what i want and never impose myself upon others, unless those others love the kind of imposition i want (in which case is not imposing but just pretend to impose).
came here babe cyborg.

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Silkscreen » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:24 pm

Stephaniebot wrote:No, neither am I, but thought the article was worth posting, all the same.
Well, yes, but for reasons of curiosity. I love those exaggerated statements as
Bullshitrix wrote:Sex with robots is basically the only kind of sex that makes sense these days.
Yeah, really. We all should do it. Not.
Bullshitrix wrote:People who are primarily robots are not attracted to gender identity, they are attracted to simulated flesh, painted on freckles, mutability, fuckability, and agreeableness.
Agreeableness? I beg your pardon? Wanna discuss this with Arcee? KOS-MOS? Neptune et al.?
Stephaniebot wrote:In truth, and all honesty at present, the further you can stay away from the LGBT crowd at the moment, the better.
This crowd is as toxic as puberty and the only hope people involved in it have is growing older, wiser, and leaving that boiler with a faint puff instead of a personal explosion.

Related: Goths vs. douchebag vampire wannabe boners

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:47 pm

stelarfox wrote:And thats why the more i think about it the more i think even lesbians should be forced to become fembots.
when i read or hear about it the more I just think that all the ones that manifest so much, is only because they are so unsure of themselves they actually do not know what they want. and as such should loose their right to choose.

but this is just personal thinking, I normally do what i want and never impose myself upon others, unless those others love the kind of imposition i want (in which case is not imposing but just pretend to impose).
Do not under any circumstances post this anywhere that it might be seen by one of the extreme feminist lesbians unless you want your online balls to be hung somewhere around your neck. Well, unless you have said death wish, any way.
This (LGBT) crowd is as toxic as puberty and the only hope people involved in it have is growing older, wiser, and leaving that boiler with a faint puff instead of a personal explosion.
I'd love to see things improve, and hopefully it will in time, but I wont hold my breath. Sadly the L feminists, and the T activists are about as close to agreement as we are to Pluto! Its why I've officially got out of trying to mediate on such matters, its an impossible task

Dawny

Post by Dawny » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Wow, I never thought I would post to this hole again...

To the original poster...

I can't say that I am a technoromantic, as you coined it... To my understanding there are no A.I's in this world that are complex enough to have human like emotions... (Then again, many humans don't have that many emotions so...)

The A.I's that I know about are vastly different from the sort that are used in stories on sites like this one.

That being said, if A.I's with full human emotions came along, and one if one cute female one had a personally that was compatible with my own, sure I could see a relationship forming if she wanted it.

Now I have addressed that, I want to address the ugly arse end of this thread...

As a trans-woman, as a lesbian, and as a member of this site, I got to speak up...

Yes there are issues with the LBGT community -- I'll be the first to admit that, however... One of you suggested to stay the hell away from it and another of you stated that it "toxic as puberty" which well sounds really twisted to be honest.

The thing is maybe you people need to look at this community, because it's about as toxic as those villages where they break down old electronics.

Don't believe me, I can come back and list the reasons why... But I know many of you don't have the processing power to deal with long posts so I will leave this here... For now.
A transsexual's fiction site : http://www.lemontreebay.rtb-uni.org

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:45 am

OK, I probably shouldn't come back at last post, because since the brain seizures, I'm not as diplomatic as I should be, but anyway...

As she may not have caught on to, I'm Trans/Intersex myself, bi, verging on lesbian. Prior to my more major health issues, I was dealing with LGBT issues for people both in communities online, but in real life, and indeed in the Civil Service over here in the UK. When a portion of the L's are at open war with T's as a whole, you have issues, especially when it gets to the point of threats of violence, and more. Seriously, you dont want to know the issues I dealt with back then, and to a lesser extent still dealing with now.

Within 2 days of Pride month starting this month, I'd had to try and stop a few 'wars' breaking out online, and one threat against myself, simply for trying to mediate! The irony, that came from a Trans woman! That's the moment I decided I'm only dealing with Intersex issues from now on. Its not perfect, but a hell of a lot easier.

This community isnt perfect, but I know which I prefer to deal with, most of the time. But tell me a group that is, and I'd be stunned. Believe me, even silent movie groups can break out into open warfare over issues, and create a toxic atmosphere. So...

As to processing power, I had an IQ of 146 prior to the seizures, I'm sure its less now, but anyway... Can you cope with 2 hour plus acting scripts? I certainly could!

OK, rant over, but she annoyed me