Would you buy robot avatar body like in the movie surrogates

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.

Would you buy robot avatar body like in the movie surrogates?

1) Straight female/trans girl with a "being a bot" fantasy that is interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
2) Straight male/trans guy with a "being a bot" fantasy that is interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
50%
3) Lesbian/trans girl with a "being a bot" fantasy that is interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
25%
4) Homosexual/trans guy with a "being a bot" fantasy that is interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
7) Straight female/trans girl with a "controller" fantasy but is still interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
8 ) Straight male/trans guy with a "controller" fantasy but is still interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
25%
9) Lesbian/trans girl with a "controller" fantasy but is still interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
10) Homosexual/trans guy with a "controller" fantasy but is still interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
11) Straight female/trans girl with a "being a bot" fantasy that isn't interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
12)straight male/trans guy with a "being a bot" fantasy that isn't interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
13)Lesbian/trans girl with a "being a bot" fantasy that isn't interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
14) Homosexual/trans guy with a "being a bot" fantasy that isn't interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
15) Straight female/trans girl with a "controller" fantasy that isn't interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
16) Straight male/trans guy with a "controller" fantasy that isn't interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life.
No votes
17) Lesbian/trans girl OR Homosexual/trans guy with a "controller" fantasy that isn't interested with the idea of having a robotic frame as an avatar in real life. (sorry i had to lump the two of you together with this last option i could only can make 17 poll options)
No votes

Total votes: 8

N6688
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Would you buy robot avatar body like in the movie surrogates

Post by N6688 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:36 pm

So...........i've been thinking of the movie surrogates lately.
You know, one of the last movies where Bruce Willis still at least tried to act and have put some feeling in it.
But i digress, i"ve been thinking of the concept of using a robot frame as an avatar in real life.
A remote controled drone while you and your actual body just being able to sit back and relax in a chair in the comfort of your own home.
No tranformation surgery, no "downloading your mind into a frame" ,just remotely piloting a drone.

If it would exist........would you as a person buy one and use one? (Yes Stephanybot, i know you would buy one [or a couple] in a heartbeat. :lol: )

See, i do not have the wish to become a robot, i'm more of a "controler" kinda guy.
But even i would be tempted to buy one for myself to use in the weekends for fun.
Now here's the twist tough........ i would buy a female one for myself.

Don't know why, just sounds like fun.
It's just an avatar after all.

Anybody else of the controlers (or bots) tempted to buy one?
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: Would you buy robot avatar body like in the movie surrog

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu May 09, 2019 2:59 am

Oh fine, you know me too well! :lol:

Went with lesbian option, though strictly I'm bisexual, but as I tend to prefer women... :roll: But fine, as you also know, I'd much prefer the transformation option, but besides that... :wink:

Quite seriously, something like that would be an absolute blessing for me now, as my mobility has deteriorated badly since the seizures I suffered a couple of months ago. most I've done on my own since then is about 400 yards, and that hurt! So having an avatar that could go out for me and get stuff would be an absolute blessing. Mind, I'd probably now need one with some level of AI, as the brain is a 'bit fuzzy' at times too. But yes, turning me into the robot (with added AI) so much more fun.

What would I have, if I had a choice? Well ignoring money as an issue, I'd probably have one like me (photoshopped to clear up trans issues lookswise) for day to day stuff, but it would be so much fun to have a young, cute (pretty?) version of me for those times I just need to let go, or for meals out, and the like. The ideas of guys, or girls looking at me in a 'she's cute' way would be great!

I cant comment on the twist factor, as obviously I'd be biased. And yes, living for 40 plus years as a guy before transitioning would put me off the concept of a male avatar, been traumatized enough to that lifestyle as it is! But yes, I can understand it, new experience, and all that.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

N6688
Technosexuality: Built

Post by N6688 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:33 am

Stephaniebot wrote:Oh fine, you know me too well! :lol:

Went with lesbian option, though strictly I'm bisexual

Damn, i knew i forgot something.
I would have put up way more options, but apparently you can only get 17, so i crammed as much together as i could.
Stephaniebot wrote:Quite seriously, something like that would be an absolute blessing for me now, as my mobility has deteriorated badly since the seizures I suffered a couple of months ago. most I've done on my own since then is about 400 yards, and that hurt! So having an avatar that could go out for me and get stuff would be an absolute blessing. Mind, I'd probably now need one with some level of AI, as the brain is a 'bit fuzzy' at times too. But yes, turning me into the robot (with added AI) so much more fun.

Funny enough in the movie that actualy was the motivation of the inventor of surrogate tech.
To give people that lost the abillity to live a normal life because they lost body functionality in some way.
he himself was parapaligic.

Only for the idea to be corrupted by first the military
, and then his own company to sell the image of the "perfect self" to regular people under the guise and excuse of "safety".
Stephaniebot wrote:I cant comment on the twist factor, as obviously I'd be biased. And yes, living for 40 plus years as a guy before transitioning would put me off the concept of a male avatar, been traumatized enough to that lifestyle as it is! But yes, I can understand it, new experience, and all that.
Nah, i'm not realy "trapped in my body" ,i'm sorry that you had to live that way tough for such a long time.........well at least you are the person now that you want to be and i hope you feel like "you." instead of someone else.

I play female characters in games all the time just for shits and giggles so for me it actualy would be ..........well just fun. :)
I do not have the wish to become an actual woman.
But having a drone avatar body?
Might as well buy a female one, just to fuck with my friends. :lol:
(No not in the litteral sense! dirty dirty boys and girls)
And boy, would i have fun customising it .

But seriously , i'm a guy all the time (and will be for the rest of my life), it would be nice to get a new perspective on things now and then.
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu May 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Yes, I was doing just fine until the body started to fall apart, and then the brain did the same thing, but yes, its been good being the real me until then.

I wasn't trying to suggest that about you, and the female body, and agreed, if I hadn't done it for real, experiencing the gender swap on a temporary basis probably would be a lot of fun
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?