How does the Fembot Central community compare to other fetis

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
JeffCapes
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

How does the Fembot Central community compare to other fetis

Post by JeffCapes » Thu May 02, 2019 2:30 pm

This is the only "kink" community I interact with, so my experience is very limited. Is Fembot Centrals community or perhaps the individuals it attracts different than other fetish forums? And if so how?

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: How does the Fembot Central community compare to other f

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri May 03, 2019 3:17 am

Well, the only other fetish community I have much to do with is the Mind Control one, and there seems little crossover between here, and there, beyond a couple of the commercial teams. Probably not surprising, because the only real similarity would be in the control sense, and here seems to be more a construct, human type robot generally, whereas the MC stuff is more about conversion, and control.

I would imagine some fetishes (even ignoring the obvious BDSM ones) have bigger audiences than here (latex, leather as examples), and others are smaller (mermaid, furries) but really dont know as I dont interact much with any of them.

There seem to be plenty of nice people here, as in most places, but equally, as generally, a few jerks too.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?