Is Character Play dead?

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
MrPassable
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Is Character Play dead?

Post by MrPassable » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:05 pm

From my Observation, not a lot of people seem to be interested in Roleplay. Nobody seem to be posting there. So either no ones doing it or they are but just not posting anything.

MrPassable

Re: Is Character Play dead?

Post by MrPassable » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Well for my Curiosity Sake, gonna post something there

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:11 am

For me, its mainly the time issue that means I don't get involved any more.

I don't know if its the same now, but generally, when I used to do it in the past (over 10 years ago now), it seemed to come down to a token amount of fembot play, and mainly about the bloke getting his 'cyber sex' blow job, or jerking himself off, so I lost interest
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

MrPassable

Post by MrPassable » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:09 am

I was thinking of building a story around the RP, have a relationship and establish the characters. THEN get to the erotic parts. RP isnt just sex, so I agree with you with that

stelarfox

Post by stelarfox » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:51 am

I tried a few times but then noone answers. Even the few one that I answered had no answer.
came here babe cyborg.

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:17 pm

I tried and tried...and it drives me NUTS. But anyway time issue seems to be the primary issue.
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Silkscreen » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:46 pm

I do roleplay a lot but I have very specific needs. Some people like it, most don't.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:36 am

Right, ironically I now have the time currently, just not quite sure what my organic brain capacity is up to, any more. Had a 'few' grand mal seizures last month, so brain is a bit scrambled, shall we say, so off work at least until I see a Neurologist in mid June, and by all I'm told at 61, that's it for my working life.

So point 1, if anyone does want to try an RP with me, expect the odd weird post. I do spot most spelling blunders, but far from perfect, and I do make them, due to above. Also, there are times when I mean to post one thing, and the odd word, or even sentence, comes out completely wrong, so some 'translation' skills might be handy.

Point 2, I'm in this for the conversion/transformation/programming stuff, not for erotica. So if your idea of RP is along lines of 'my robot will obey, now give me a cyber blow job' forget it! If your idea is 2 posts of stuff of interest to me, then an interminable number of cyber sex ones, also forget it. I'm not saying I wont do sex, just needs to be a small item for me, not the desired end result. PS, I haven't done sex for 20 years, so memories beyond the basics, not my strong point, even before my brain went AWOL!

Point 3, I dont see the excitement in malfunctions, but I'm prepared to do them. Yes, I get them even less since my organic brain malfunctioned, but anyway...

Point 4, see initial comment. I cannot promise prompt, and reliable replies. Some days the brain is in a good mood, and I can post easily. Other days, like today, I can post, but I'm editing my writing like a maniac, as brain is working, but is 'misfiring' a lot. There are other days, its like candy floss, even with the meds I'm on, and posting much is pointless. So if I dont reply for 2-3 days dont have hissy fits, and make demands from me, because it wont help.

Point 5, I'm a 61 year old, transgendered (disabled) woman, not a sexy 20 something sexy cis model. If that's an issue, you either need to pass, or find a friendly scientist who can turn me into the latter! :lol:

Oh, if anyone wants to bribe me with robot suits, helmets/headpieces, and boots, I'm open to offers. I was more the method actress type, so getting into the role... No, seriously, that isn't needed, but I wouldn't say no. Ideally something that interfaces with, or overrides my damaged organic brain, lol.

But if that's all OK with you, message me with idea/script idea, and I'll consider giving it a try. But see above, I dont know how it would all work out, just saying...

However, if you want to really turn me into a robot (I wish!), and solve all physical/mental issues, please do!

sweet860

Post by sweet860 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:07 pm

I'll enter myself in here and say I would definitely be looking for an RP partner. I mainly just look to have fun and love to collaborate ideas. Anyone interested just send me a PM, but no guys please :rockon:

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Sun May 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Anyone interested just send me a PM, but no guys please
So, you expect the girls to make it out? Tough one.

sweet860

Post by sweet860 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Silkscreen wrote:
I don't quite understand the comment.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue May 14, 2019 1:10 pm

sweet860 wrote:
Silkscreen wrote:
Most of the members here are male. A large number of the women here who are human (yes, Dollspace, not counting you as human xxx) are either in the entertainment industry, so not going to rp for free, or prefer the quiet life while visiting here. There are others of us (including myself, intersex), who fall either into intersex/transgender status, and regardless of what bits we have nowadays, dont count as far as they are concerned.

I also tend to not rush to get involved regardless, as most seem to be more interested in robot cyber sex, than in any more general robot stuff, and sex, for an asexual because of what I am, no interest at all.

So the number of natural born women on here, prepared to rp for free on here, not good odds

sweet860

Post by sweet860 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:22 pm

I understand that, but I am not willing to change my preferences just because it's hard to find a female RP partner. If a woman reading this decides to give it a shot and PM me, great, but I am under no illusions to think I should expect that outcome for the reasons you outlined.

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed May 15, 2019 4:36 am

sweet860 wrote:I understand that, but I am not willing to change my preferences just because it's hard to find a female RP partner. If a woman reading this decides to give it a shot and PM me, great, but I am under no illusions to think I should expect that outcome for the reasons you outlined.
There is no reason you should change your preferences, just that you asked why Silkscreen said what he did, and I politely explained why he did so. At least you now know why you shouldn't have any great expectations of success, that's all.

Silkscreen
Alternate account

Post by Silkscreen » Wed May 15, 2019 2:17 pm

sweet860 wrote:
Silkscreen wrote:
sweet860 wrote:I understand that, but I am not willing to change my preferences just because it's hard to find a female RP partner. If a woman reading this decides to give it a shot and PM me, great, but I am under no illusions to think I should expect that outcome for the reasons you outlined.
You have to take the first step. If you wanted a woman to take the first step, you had to post a photo, at least … which I understand you really don't want to do here. This leaves you with the first option. – Sorry, but if you feel you are too brittle for this, there is not really a reason to make out with you.

sweet860

Post by sweet860 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Ok now I'm even more confused lol. Why would I need to post a photo, and of what?

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu May 16, 2019 4:56 am

Not so sure of the photo thing, but its like romance, you need to sell yourself to a potential partner. You've been on here 14 years, and made 90 odd posts in all that time, a good number of which are over this in last few days. So you're hardly a known, and trusted person on this board. So why, metaphorically at least, should a woman put herself under your 'control'? Or do you want to be 'controlled' by the fembot?

And no, not interested in whether you prefer Italian to Mexican, cats to dogs, or anything mundane like that.

What sort of RP are you looking for? You in charge? You controlled? Fembot transformation? Pre created fembot provided to you? What are you looking to get out of this, and do for the woman involved?

Just imagine you're a guy, competing with a dozen (or more) others for the arm of this fembot, who can therefore afford to feel picky about who she chooses, if anyone at all. You're the new guy on the block, several of the others she's interacted verbally with previously, and knows to some degree. So if she's going to get involved, who is she going to choose?
I know several guys I could happily serve as a fembot on here, if there was mutual attraction to doing so, but that's because I know their desires, and ideas. Someone like you, not a clue! Oh fine, before some get excited, remember what I am, and also remember I'm more into real life thing than virtual, anyway!

So, you have a very limited market, and you need to impress, to attract. Giving a clue to desired roles would be a good start, but maybe more, but its all your call. But dont just expect the women to come rushing, even slow walking without selling yourself

sweet860

Post by sweet860 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 am

Thanks Stephaniebot, I appreciate the response. I'll take in what you've said and maybe write something up in the next couple of days.

Windblade
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Windblade » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:03 pm

I'd like to RP! But...

1. English is not my native language, so there are various awkward sentences and grammatical errors in my speech. This is my biggest problem.

2. I have no experience in RPs with sexual scenes... Only ones with battle scenes. A lot of battle scenes.

3. Difference in timezones may be a problem (my timezone is UTC+3 - Moscow time).

I prefer RPs with plot, especially superheroic ones. I have some ideas for a long RP (for example: adventures of a Kamen Rider-like hero in a city of androids; the protagonist is a female android, of course); I even wanted to create a topic about it (and I still want to do it, lol), but... I think I should post here some of my writings first (after proofreading, of course). Unfortunately, all of my writings are currently in Russian language, so I need to translate some of them (android and cyborg-themed ones).

And about free time: I work remotely (I go to office two or three times a year - usually for signing some documents, such as a vacation request letter), so I have enough (sort of) free time.