Hypnolust.com Down

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
dubhdanaidh
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Hypnolust.com Down

Post by dubhdanaidh » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:38 pm

Not sure when it happened, but today while chatting with someone I found out that Hypnolust.com is down. I don't know if it is temporary and it hasn't been updated for years, but it feels like the end of an era.

dubhdanaidh

Re: Hypnolust.com Down

Post by dubhdanaidh » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:22 am

Or not. It’s back up.

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:15 am

Or not. It’s down again.

jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:37 pm

I know I'm performing zombie rituals on this thread, but I just did a nostalgic search for Hypnolust on clips4sale to find it 404. After a couple of searches here, it seems that both the store, the site, and Frank have kinda faded away.

While I completely understand the desire for an adult content producer to want to remain anonymous, would it be safe to assume that Frank passed away from his cancer? And the subsequent lack of updates and inevitable closing of his venues the end of that era? Do any of the "old guard" who used to work with him have any insight?

I agree with dubhdanaidh in that it feels like the end of an era.

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 8:33 am

From what I understand, Frank died of throat cancer or something a few years ago. I'm guessing that without him to maintain the domain name, it went under.
Elvis Lives. Not in this timeline, but in quite a few others.
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been.

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:27 pm

The sad thing is that I have gotten years of enjoyment from Frank's content, and half of my customs are by content creators I discovered through Hypnolust. Yet, because of the nature of the business I've never been able to find an obituary for Frank.

On a side note, I love how his site was so old that some of the content creators appear under old names.

Sadie Holmes for example first appeared as Cherry Poppins and Crystal Clark appears as Katie O'Riley.

And then there are the content creators who have changed what they do since shooting with him. Megan Jone and Andrea Rosu, for example, have both moved further into the fetish niche and either no longer make explicitly sexual content or generally avoid it.

Be careful though. On OnlyFans you can get flagged for mentioning Hypnolust because hypnosis is banned. And they did it retroactively. I had message Crystal Clark when I first found her on OnlyFans and mentioned I liked her fembot content there. It took OnlyFans a year, but they "warned" me nonethelss.

Also in at least one instance - Kimber wood - mentioning her fembot content got me blocked. That being said, most of the people who shot with Frank are cool about it.

jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:10 pm

Thanks, folks. Sorry to hear.

Gorgo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Gorgo » Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:14 am

There were a couple of his productions I liked as well. Sad to see him go; I hope it wasn't painful when he left.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.