ASFR oniric experiences

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
tinyspider

ASFR oniric experiences

Post by tinyspider » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:50 pm

I really need to share this thing that happened to me last night.

I had the most incredible erotic dream ever. I dreamt I was in a place like an old house but it served as office (or something like that) I was chatting with this girl, completely fictional as she does not resemble anyone I might know in real life. She is standing next to a window and there's no one in that place except me and that girl.
She then turns back to watch at the window and then I notice a button in the back of her neck that says "off". I was shocked in the dream but I couldn't resist the urge of just pressing it. As soon as I did it she looks back to me with an expression of shock and says "what have you dooooneeee" her voice changes its pitch down and then she stiffly bends her hands forward while changing her facial expression to a completely blank stare.
I waved my hand in front of her eyes without any response, then I lifted her and she felt so incredibly light, I was absolutely aroused in the dream at that point. I take her to a couch and put her down, posing her limbs, she was just like a life sized barbie doll, then I stripped and had sex with her, this last part being more a blur than anything as dreams of this nature use to be.

When I woke up I was absolutely stunned. I had this happy expression throughout the day which turned now into some sort of sadness as I know it wasn't real, no matter how real it felt. And probably I would never have a dream like that, but anyway, it was just amazing.

I wonder if some of you had similar experiences while dreaming... Do you think it might be possible in the future for dreams to be altered in anyway we like by using a device or drug?

PowerDroid5000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by PowerDroid5000 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:48 pm

WoW, nice dream! Good theme for a story (hint! Hint!):D

To tell the truth, it's actually possible to "choose" a dream's theme through concentration (i read it in a book once). It takes time and training, but yes, i can tel from self-experience that this works sometimes. The book also said that in time your dreams will develop color (many people dream in B&W), sound an even tactile sensation. (my dreams are in color, but soundless). It's worth a try eh?

Take the girl apart next time, maybe you'll wake up with a... souvenir 8)

Keizo

Re: ASFR oniric experiences

Post by Keizo » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:38 am

araenae wrote:I really need to share this thing that happened to me last night.

I had the most incredible erotic dream ever. I dreamt I was in a place like an old house but it served as office (or something like that) I was chatting with this girl, completely fictional as she does not resemble anyone I might know in real life. She is standing next to a window and there's no one in that place except me and that girl.
She then turns back to watch at the window and then I notice a button in the back of her neck that says "off". I was shocked in the dream but I couldn't resist the urge of just pressing it. As soon as I did it she looks back to me with an expression of shock and says "what have you dooooneeee" her voice changes its pitch down and then she stiffly bends her hands forward while changing her facial expression to a completely blank stare.
I waved my hand in front of her eyes without any response, then I lifted her and she felt so incredibly light, I was absolutely aroused in the dream at that point. I take her to a couch and put her down, posing her limbs, she was just like a life sized barbie doll, then I stripped and had sex with her, this last part being more a blur than anything as dreams of this nature use to be.

When I woke up I was absolutely stunned. I had this happy expression throughout the day which turned now into some sort of sadness as I know it wasn't real, no matter how real it felt. And probably I would never have a dream like that, but anyway, it was just amazing.

I wonder if some of you had similar experiences while dreaming... Do you think it might be possible in the future for dreams to be altered in anyway we like by using a device or drug?
It's called "Lucid Dreaming" or is sometimes called a "waking dream" and can be difficult for some while easy for others. It will take a lot of time and training to achieve this. People who have mastered it even claim that they can control what happens in the dream.

It's nearly impossible for me to train my mind to do this although my dreams usually have color, sound, etc. When I have lucid dreams naturally it's like I'm really there, but I have almost no control over what happens at all. I can only control my own actions sometimes. I actually had an AMAZING lucid dream last week and felt everything! I was actually making love to TWO Angelina Jolie fembots (a little younger than she looks now, but also with perfect skin and no tattoos). One acted almost totally human except she acted a little strangely and she was in control of the other one as if she was just another part of herself. The other one acted more robotically under the first one's control. They synchronized together to give me the most incredible experience I've felt. I even said something stupid to the main one I was making love to. I said, "I forgot to wear a condom," and she looked at me smiling and said, "I really don't think that matters" and then we just kept going. Even when I was getting tired they worked together to keep me going. The more robotic one got under me and started thrusting me into the first one one top of me. I won't get into too many more details but, yes, I woke up feeling incredible and you couldn't wipe the smile off of my face!

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:32 am

I very frequently have dreams which involve fembots -- Not that this should come as a surprise to anyone.

The thing I don't have as frequently are dreams with a coherent story. When I do, they're very detailed and vivid, and I generally manage to turn them into the basis for actual writing. Both of my stories posted here, for instance, were based liberally off such dreams.

I've heard it said that Stephen King bases most or all of his work off his dreams, and that most of his dreams wind up getting written eventually, which explains how he manages to be so prolific. Then again, I've also heard it said that Stephen King is a hack, a schlock horror peddler, and that his books function better as doorstops than entertainment. Personally, I've enjoyed much of his writing, but was massively disappointed with the final Dark Tower book. Too many predictions from the first book ultimately fizzled into nothingness.

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:46 am

Well I have experienced lucid dreams (full color, sound and tactile sensitivity) in the past, even the "wet" ones, but never one that actually involved specifically ASFR such as this.
I tried some training into lucid dreaming in the past, but it takes an awful lot of time and some "bed discipline" that my work schedule and nightly habits (namely gaming :wink: ) can't unfortunately afford
Imagine if there were and easier way to achieve this, like "Write a script, take this pill, go to bed and read the script aloud before going to sleep, and you'll dream exactly as you wrote"; That would be awesome
:shock:

Windblade
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: ASFR oniric experiences

Post by Windblade » Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:55 am

I had a lot of dreams about humans being turned into robots / cyborgs (including Stroggs (bad guys from Quake 2, 4 and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars)); also I had two dreams where I was a robot, but not an android - I was a Transformer, a Decepticon who transforms into a Kamov Ka-50 "Black Shark" military helicopter. I even remember the process of transforming from robot mode into helicopter mode. Later I created an original TF character based on this dream, but that's another story.

Also I had a dream about a fembot who looked like Japanese actress Ayumi Kinoshita (she played Jasmine / Deka Yellow from Dekaranger). She was sitting on my bed and looking at me with a blank expression; she wore only a short white nightgown with a deep neckline. When I touched her chest, a small panel slid open, revealing a small touchscreen displaying a console. I started to input some commands; at first, I used some MS-DOS commands, but then I started to use something Linux-like (and it's very strange because I have a very little experience with Linux console). Then I told the fembot to dance, and she started dancing, but then she tripped over a chair, fell down and laughed loudly and unnaturally. She was not damaged. Then she got up from the floor and suddenly jumped at me, and then we, well, had a lot of fun :D

P.S. Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

P.P.S. Sorry for the necroposting :)