Using AI to create stories

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
Cam_1361
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Using AI to create stories

Post by Cam_1361 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:42 pm

I recently have discovered that this is a thing. Spent some time last night, testing an AI that was able to create short stories with the suggestion of a theme and ideas. Went surprisingly well. But today when I went back to it, it pulled me up on a few of my ideas and asked me to change the topic. Ok…. Anyway, has anyone else been down this road?

BD
Technosexuality: Built

Re: Using AI to create stories

Post by BD » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:26 am

eh, i tried a couple of times.

hard to aim for your own fetishes.

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:50 am

AI can make a draft easily.

5ynth14
Identification: Android

Post by 5ynth14 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:16 am

I have been doing it for a few weeks now, and it’s hit & miss. Generally it has been pretty decent, only had to remind the ai about the story .

Condor621
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Condor621 » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:48 am

There's a fine line with using AI as a tool. It's great for getting information for specific things or details you might want for background, but the "Stories" are very repetitive or derivative.

That being said, it can be a good starting point for a framework for a story, or any other application you might want to use it for, but it's "creativity" is ....meh.

It's an excellent writing and formatting tool, but the true creativity and story lines come from the author using it and expanding on the basic narrative AI might provide.

Just the new guys .02

Windblade

Post by Windblade » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:09 pm

Oh, I tried to "write" some stories about my characters (androids and cyborgs included) with a help of AI. I used the following LLMs (online, at HuggingFace):

OpenAssistant/oasst-sft-6-llama-30b-xor (uncensored; best results, but sometimes this LLM generates unintelligible garbage; also it cuts long texts)

meta-llama/Llama-2-70b-chat-hf (censored)

mistralai/Mistral-7B-Instruct-v0.1 (uncensored; good results, but this model is quite repetitive)

The results were, well, quite good. These LLMs gave me some ideas for my future superhero stories about androids and cyborgs.