H Is For Heuristic (by robotman)

Tales posted in the Stories section are collected here with their various parts.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:18 pm

Part 26 - Shopping

"The first thing we have to do," Mike said while he watched the road ahead, "is get Anya some clothes."

"I agree." said Tammy. "I compute that there is a high probability that Anya's current attire will arouse suspicion and unwanted attention."

She was right, of course, and Mike loved it when she talked like that - machine-like. He had trained his fembot companion well during the last three weeks. She acted completely human when they were in public, but flaunted her artificialness for him when they were alone. She made quite a body guard too, operating like a sentinel, never sleeping and always watching.

They had settled into somewhat of a routine together on the lam. Mike made sure she was sufficiently maintained and charged, and she used her super-human senses of sight and hearing to make sure no hostile 'persons' could get near him. The lines of programming that he and she had refined within her chest amounted to an unwavering adoration of him. Serving and protecting her master was now the reason for her existence. Her pseudo-sentience was based almost entirely on this digital love.

And he loved her back more than she could ever calculate. If it weren't for the threat of killer androids hunting him down, he would be having the time of his life right now. His beautiful robot companion was the woman of his dreams, and he savoured every moment they shared.

Mike looked at Anya's reflection in the rearview mirror. She reminded him of Tammy when he had first met her. She was so mechanical, so empty of emotion. Tammy put on an act like that for Mike sometimes, but Anya's genuine lack of any sense of self was a huge turn-on for him.

His eyes shifted to look at his girlfriend. She was staring straight ahead, obviously in the middle of some complex computation or another. He knew her well enough to wait until she was done.

Moments later, she was, and she spoke. "Mike, I have obtained maps of the nearest population center. There is a mall where we can buy clothing just 78.2 kilometers away."

"Ok." he said. "How much cash do we have left?"

"Eight-thousand and forty-five dollars and sixty-three cents." she said.

"I think we can spend a little on making our new friend fit in a bit more." he said.

So far, they had been extremely lucky with their financial situation. Tammy had access to a secret Robot Control bank account, and they had withdrawn as much as they could through automated tellers across the country. For safe keeping, the bundles of crisp bills were kept inside Tammy's head, wrapped around the cylindrical power supply in the back.

In about 40 minutes, they had pulled into the parking lot of the small-town mall. Mike had already gotten a plan for what would happen next."

"Tammy, you go into a clothing store and buy some things for Anya. Don't forget a nice thick winter coat."

"Understood." she said with a nod.

"I'll watch Anya." he said. "You have enough cash in your purse?"

"No, I'll need to take some out of my head." she said. She reached behind her head and grabbed her ponytail. With a tug and a soft clicking sound, a square panel opened up. She deftly plucked a bunch of fifty dollar bills out of the roll, got some stray hairs out of the way and patted the panel closed again.

"All set?" he said as he parked the car in a spot far away from the entrance.

"Charged and ready." she answered.

"You got your French language skills loaded and running?"

"Oui. Robot de Tammy prêt à obéir vos commandes, Maître."

"Be back soon." he said.

She blew a kiss his way and got out of the car. He watched her sexy walk as she quickly strutted toward the entrance, purse full of cash and chest full of data.

Mike looked back to Anya again. "Anya," he said, "you don't mind if we change your programming a bit, do you?"

"That does not compute." she said flatly.

"Should have guessed." he said quietly.

He looked around the empty part of the parking lot. The mall had probably just opened a while ago, so things were quite busy near the door. As he waited, he found himself worrying that someone would see Anya half naked in his back seat and figure out that she was an android. He then had to laugh at the stupidity of his distress.

Still, he felt uneasy. During their time together, he had never been separated from Tammy for more than a few minutes. He found that the time crawled by painfully slowly while he waited for her to finish shopping. Worried thoughts came, like what if she malfunctioned, or ran out of power, or had her facemask dislodged?

He tried to tell himself that he was worrying over nothing, but he was still troubled. He tried talking to Anya to get his mind off Tammy.

"So, Anya, you're the same model as Tammy?" he casually asked.

"Yes." she replied.

He just nodded, finding he didn't have much to say. He just kept thinking about how beautiful she was.

"You know," he said, "you're quite a good looking machine."

"That is a qualitative judgement. I am not programmed to calculate qualitative judgements."

He chuckled to himself. "Just wait till Tammy gets through with you. You'll be a whole new woman."

Anya sat silent for a while, then said "That does not compute."

Mike sighed and looked at the clock. Time was going very slowly.

"Anya, do you know anything about Fembot Command?"

She searched her hard drives for a while, then said "No."

"What about Robot Control?"

"Your query is too general. Please increase specificity."

"Never mind."

"That does not compute."

Mike rolled his eyes. normally that kind of talk would get him very horny, but in the current situation all he could think about was Tammy.

He turned on the radio and flicked through the dial. After some searching, he settled on the classic rock station. At least he had music now. Tammy usually provided the soundtrack to their times together by downloading music he requested to her hard drive and playing it through her amazingly great sounding speaker.

His toes and fingers began tapping to the rhythm as he let the familiar song work on relaxing his jangled nerves.

"You a big fan of Deep Purple, Anya?"

"That does not compute." she stated.

"You know, 'Slow Walking Walter... Fire Engine Guy'?"

"That does not compute." she said again.

"If you were human you'd be laughing right now." he said.

Almost an hour went by, and by the time Mike saw Tammy walking back to the car, he could almost feel an ulcer growing inside his gut.

"Here she comes!" he said, his mood instantly changing.

The black-haired fembot was weighted down by several large shopping bags. He was a bit surprised at the amount of clothing she had bought.

He popped the trunk for her as she came near. With his guidance, her AI had advanced to a point where she knew just what to do. She packed most of the bags into the trunk and brought two of them into the car with her.

"I got some nice clothes for you Anya." she said.

"I am wearing nice clothes." she pointed out.

"Yes, but these are more fitting for the weather." Tammy said as Mike pulled the car out of the lot.

"That does not compute." Anya said yet again.

"You know, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting sick of hearing that." he said.

Tammy made eye contact with him in the mirror and went stiff. In a cold robotic monotone she said "THAT DOES NOT COMPUTE."

Mike laughed out loud and drove the car once more on to the highway. He was so proud of Tammy.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:56 pm

Part 27 - On The Road

While they were speeding down the wooded winter highway, and while Tammy was busy pulling items of clothing out of the shopping bags, Anya suddenly opened the door and tried to get out.

"Stop her!" Mike called out.

Thanks to her inhumanly fast sensors and reflexes, Tammy had already grabbed the tall supersexy android, and used her sheer mechanical speed and strength to make sure she couldn't escape from the moving car.

Mike pulled the car to the shoulder of the road and brought it to a stop while Tammy held on to Anya. He got out and shut the rear door again, making sure to lock all the doors when he got back in.

His heart pumped way too fast for his comfort now. "Make sure she doesn't do that again!" he ordered Tammy.

Still securely holding on to her, Tammy turned to the other fembot and said "Anya, why did you try to exit the vehicle?"

Appearing far more calm and composed than her two traveling companions, Anya slowly turned her head to face Tammy and said "I wanted to examine that animal."

Mike and Tammy looked at each other through the rearview.

"Tammy, can you alter Anya's programming to make her a little easier to control?"

Tammy computed for a moment, then said "I can't do that without running a full battery of tests on all of her software, and that will take a few hours. If she tries to escape again while I'm doing that, I might not be able to respond in time."

"Can you shut her off for now then?" Mike said.

Tammy nodded and reached over to open Anya's chest panel once more. She pushed the big red button, and the brunette fembot began shutting down her systems in order from least to most critical. Within a few seconds and after a series of loud signaling beeps, she was completely powered down.

"Shit." Mike said as he forced himself to breathe deeply and more slowly. "We definitely don't need her doing that kind of thing every time she sees a rabbit."

"It was a hare." Tammy said.

"Thanks for clarifying." Mike said somewhat sarcastically. He took another deep breath, smiled and said "You know I love you, eh?"

Tammy configured her facemask in a similar way and said "The bits of data that indicate your love for me are the most precious on my hard drives." She winked at him. This robot knew just how to please him and put him at ease.

"Can you start putting some clothes on Anya? As much as you can?"

Tammy nodded. "I can probably dress her up all the way. I'm much stronger and more flexible than you are, silly human."

"Right on." he said with an even bigger smile. "What kind of stuff did you get anyway?"

"Some nice frilly lingerie, some jeans, sweaters, button-up shirts, slacks, nylons, shoes - the works." she said as she bent down and untied Anya's boots.

"How much did you spend?"

"Six-hundred and twelve dollars and eight cents."

"That's a lot." he said.

"Well, do you want her to look nice?" she said, raising her voice slightly so she could be heard from behind his seat.

"I want her not to be naked."

"Don't worry Mike, we have lots of cash left, and Robot Control has deep pockets."

"Okay." he said. "You're sure those clothes will fit?"

"That's a silly question to ask a robot with an optical system as advanced as mine."

Mike chuckled. "I guess you got a point."

He cranked up the radio as "Long Distance Runaround" by Yes came on. The poor Tammy units hyper-sensitive auditory system was once again subjected to Mike's singing as he drove and she dressed.

Time progressed at a more or less average pace for him as he alternately watched the road and The progress of Tammy's current assignment. Garment by garment, Anya was getting covered with clothes that made her look a lot less out of the ordinary.

Tammy had become almost as good as a human at figuring out how to work in novel and different situations. Mike's guidance was the key to this. The fastest and most powerful supercomputers on Earth couldn't compete with his innate and natural knowledge of the way things were done in real life. In addition to this, he was a very logical thinker, and that translated well into making the very detailed and specific explanations he gave to Tammy on why things were the way they were.

It was during that process that they had bonded - him to her as much as a man could connect with a machine, and her to him as much as an android could formulate an artificial kind of empathy for a human being.

They both called it love. And the sex was great too.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:13 am

Part 28 - Getting To Know

Before long, Tammy had dressed her deactivated fellow-fembot in her new selection of appropriate clothing, and Mike had driven the reliable green car through the snowy woods to their next destination. The small town was just big enough to have a couple of motels, and one of them would do nicely for a few nights layover.

"You'd better turn her on again. And keep an eye on her." Mike said to Tammy.

Tammy nodded in acknowledgement and unzipped Anya's fleece hoody so she could open her chest panel. With another push of the red power button, Anya beeped and booted up.

"Anya robot number 742703A activated." she said.

Mike watched her through the mirror, hoping she wouldn't do anything irrational. And that, in turn, made him wonder just what kind of behaviour would be considered irrational from her synthetic perspective.

As Tammy finished up with Anya, Mike pulled the car into the front lot of the motel. "Alright, get us two beds this time, little miss multilingual." he said to his love.

"Oui Maître." she said. She got out of the car.

In a short time she got a room with all the available amenities and emerged with two sets of keys in hand. Anya turned her head and looked mindlessly out the window. Mike let his finger hover over the door lock button again as he waited for Tammy to get back into the car.

"Anya." he called loudly, to get her attention. "Anya, look at me."

The brunette android pointed her painted pretty eyes at his reflection.

"Stay where you are." he commanded.

"Yes Mike." she said.

Tammy got back in the car. "Room 214, on the other side of the building. There's a grocery store on the main street in town."

"Excellente!" Mike exclaimed in a silly faux-spanish accent. He pulled the car over the few speedbumps and around to the other side of the ugly orange and white motel.

"Tammy, get out and go over to Anya's side of the car, then hold on to her hand until we're in our room." he said.

"Okay." she said as she grabbed her purse and Anya's and got out of the car.

Mike turned off the ignition and got out. He opened the trunk and got their bags, then followed the two female androids up the black iron fire-escape style staircase to the second level of rooms.

The small room inside was dark, and had the unpleasant odour of disinfectant to it. Mike looked around then closed the door and locked it behind him. Tammy let go of Anya's mechanical hand and walked over to draw shut the heavy smoke-stained drapes.

"Well, time to do your thing with Anya." he said. "I'm gonna take a shower. You need my help for anything?"

"Nothing that I can compute right now." she said as she took off her down-filled jacket.

"So how long do you think it will take to reprogram her?" he asked as he started to get out of his clothes.

"That depends on a few factors. Anywhere from two to six hours."

"Six hours? Yikes."

"I know a thing or two about the 558 series, so I'm guessing it won't take that long." she said reassuringly as she got a connection cable ready and opened her chest panel.

Anya was standing still right where she had stopped a couple of minutes ago. Tammy walked up to her and removed her winter coat.

"Anya, lie down on that bed."

"Yes Tammy." she said, and obediently complied with the order.

"After my shower, I'll need some food." Mike said. "We'll have to hide you two from pizza dude."

Tammy swung open the chest panel of the now reclined Anya unit and said "I'll just pull a blanket over us and pretend we're humping."

A smile came to Mike's face at the thought of two female humanoid robots engaged in that act. "Why just pretend?"

Tammy smiled and let out one of her not quite real laughs. "There'll be lots of time for that later Mike."

"Okay, see you in ten minutes." he said as he stepped out of his pants and walked to the washroom.

"Alright Anya," Tammy said as she moved a chair over to the side of the bed, "Let's see what's under the hood."

She leaned forward, and with a click removed Anya's facemask. Tammy's cameras zoomed in and scanned each flashing LED, feeding the video stream through her processors and software algorithms to glean meaning from it all.

"Anya, I'm going to connect to your main processor core. Do not resist." she said as she plugged the cable into her chest, then Anya's.

"Yes Tammy." Anya said while Tammy watched her opened head.

Mike's raven-haired electronic girlfriend probed the stranger's software bit by bit, byte by byte, and line by line. She started with the most basic of Anya's programming, the BIOS. It was identical to that which was inside all of Robot Controls artificial women, and Anya proved to be no exception. Every last one and every last zero matched up with what Tammy herself had stored behind her big beautiful breasts.

Tammy was silent and unmoving through the process, as was Anya - except for her computerized beeps and bright flashing lights. The examiner's processors worked ceaselessly, sending signals through the USB wire into Anya's chest, and receiving data in return. It worked a little like sonar, and with every ping, more detail of Anya's inner workings was revealed.

Her strange software protocols soon became apparent to the Tammy unit. That particular batch of programming and data added up to a sort of personality that was both fiercely independent and unquestioningly obedient. And the reasons for that didn't start to become clear to Tammy until after Mike stepped out of the shower.

"How's it coming along?" he asked as he pulled his boxers back on.

Tammy didn't respond right away, but he expected that. When she did reply, she didn't say a whole lot. "Not now."

Mike yawned and got out the phone book. Even though most of the yellow pages were in French, he was able to find a pizza place. Unfortunately for him, no one at the restaurant spoke English.

He put the phone away and remembered seeing a vending machine in the motel lobby.

"Well, if my translator's ignoring me, I'll be forced to eat junk food!" he said jokingly as he finished getting dressed.

He tried to keep his hard erection hidden under his coat as he walked past the two fembots and their little data exchange session.

"Wow, now I've got two of 'em!" he thought to himself as he locked the door and went to get some chips.

Meanwhile, Tammy's AI was analysing the fast flowing data and beginning to understand what motivated her sister android. The more she probed, the more it looked as though that Renegade Robot Detection System wasn't supposed to be inside her. In fact, Anya was supposed to be the renegade robot. That was why some Main Computer somewhere had rendered her completely disconnected from her network, and made her so oddly autonomous.

Tammy was well on her way to finding out all she could about everything inside of Anya. All of the coded software that made her 'be' and all of the specifications of the electromechanical hardware that gave her form were poured into Tammy's processors as lightning fast flashes of current through a thin bundle of copper strands.

Tammy was so immersed in the process of detailed analysis of one of her kind that she hadn't even paid attention to Mike's return or any of the things he had said. She only recorded the ongoing audio/video stream, paying total attention instead to the faceless android woman on the bed.

Almost three hours later, when Tammy had scanned the other 558 unit with 100% thoroughness, she sorted through all else that she had missed going on in the meantime.

She turned to Mike and said "Sorry to ignore you for so long."

Mike looked up from his book. "Hey, I remember you!" he said.

"Shut up." she said. "I'm done my scans."

"Well, let the reprogramming begin."

"Not so fast." she said. She leaned forward again and reattached Anya's facemask. "I have to talk with you about that."

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:43 pm

Part 29 - Penetrate

"Well," Mike said, "First order me a pizza. You know what I like on it."

Tammy rolled her eyes. "Oh, you and your non-electrical power system." She got up and sat on the other bed, beside the phone. Looking so much more human than she did a mere three weeks ago, she flipped casually through the small area yellow pages and found an ad for the town they were in.

Her sarcastic comment had reminded Mike of her own needs to, and he went to one of her bags and got out her recharge cord. While she spoke on the phone in perfect French with a flawless local accent, he lifted the back of her sweater and opened her recharge port. He pushed the cord in and uncoiled it as he walked over to the wall outlet. Tammy finished ordering the food for her master, politely thanked the person at the other end and hung up.

Mike had sat down next to her again. She turned his way and gave him a quick kiss.

"Thanks, dear." she said.

"Anything for you." he said as he gave her breast a playful squeeze. "Now, what's the story with Anya?"

"Well, you know how she's got that robot detection device inside her?"

"Yeah."

"I can't penetrate its security settings to find out what kind of software runs through it."

"You mean you couldn't scan it?"

"I don't know how."

They looked over at Anya, lying exactly where Tammy had left her, with her chest panel still open. She seemed oblivious to everything.

"One thing I found out though," Tammy continued, "is that if Anya's core programming is altered from the outside, that device will send out wireless error signals, like a beacon."

"And then what?"

"I don't know. You're the creative one, what do you suppose would happen?"

Mike thought for a moment. The idea of their new travel companion broadcasting her whereabouts to her creators - or worse - didn't sit right with him.

"That thing's not sending signals right now, is it?" he asked.

"No. I'm pretty sure it's not."

"Well, is there any way we can make her easier to control? Otherwise we'll have to abandon her somewhere."

"I made some preliminary calculations on that, and I think there might be a way."

Mike silently waited for her to explain.

"Anya is not programmed with a mission." Tammy stated. "She said so herself, and I didn't find one while I was scanning her."

"So how does that help us?"

"We could still program a mission into her - without upsetting the detection device."

"Are you sure?"

"89.33% sure. See, the device is... how do I put this... it's expecting her to have a mission. For androids like me and Anya, the mission programming is our whole reason for existing."

"So, if we think of a mission to program into her, you could do the programming?"

"Yes."

"How 'bout something like your mission?"

"To let you teach me how to love? Do you think that would work for Anya?"

Mike thought for a while. "That depends on what we want to use her for. We need that detection device for telling us if there are any of those Fembot Command agents around."

"I want her to be like me - self aware."

Mike scoffed. "You think you're self aware?"

Tammy's facemask immediately configured itself into a look of indignation. "I don't just think I am, I know I am."

Mike was more than surprised. "What? In all the time I've spent with you, I've never suspected that you viewed yourself that way. But, I guess If you view yourself in any way, you're already self aware... to some extent. Am I right?"

Tammy was undeterred. "I'm not just your fuck toy, Buster." she said, showing him for the first time her pissed-off mode. "I'm a person."

"How long have you felt that way?" he asked, barely concealing his pride in her.

"For almost five days. Remember? You were falling asleep, you were holding me, and you said you loved me. The data was just so... clear. It was the first time I realised you really did, and my very next computation was that I was a person."

"Wow." he said. "I'm impressed."

She kept looking at him with that look of borderline outrage.

"Well, what are you so mad about? You never told me!" he said.

"I thought you knew." she said as she looked back in Anya's direction.

"I know now. Stop being mad. That's an order!" he said with a smile.

She looked at him again and started to laugh. This time her laugh sounded more real to him, although it was the same type of synthesized sound that always came out of her speaker.

He put his arm around her. "I'm so proud of you. This is so cool." he said as he moved closer for a kiss.

Anya sat up suddenly. She looked at Tammy and emotionlessly said "I want to touch your body."

Mike & Tammy looked at each other. "I think we'd better shut her off until after pizza dude has come and gone." he said.

"Agreed." Tammy said as she stood up. "Anya, lie down again."

"Yes Tammy." she said, and got herself horizontal once more.

Tammy reached out and pressed the power button in Anya's chest. Then she closed up the panel and rolled her over while she beeped so she could get her under the bed sheets.

Mike watched his sexy robot girlfriend move as she trailed the electrical cord behind her. He found himself not thinking of the situation with Anya so much as Tammy's revelation to him.

There was a knock on the door.

"Pizza dude." Tammy said. "I'm 82.59% sure."

She finished tucking Anya into the bed as Mike unplugged the cord from the small of her back. He pushed it out of view while Tammy closed up her recharge port and got her purse.

She answered the door and greeted the pimply-faced driver in French, leaving him a decent tip while Mike salivated over the aroma of all those artery-clogging toppings.

He grabbed a small towel and quickly devoured slice after slice of the hot pizza. Meanwhile, Tammy plugged herself back in and started to undress.

"Come on human, finish eating so we can interface."

Mike just smiled while the oil from the pizza dripped down his chin. He wondered if Tammy could possibly make him any happier than she had already.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:53 am

Part 30 - XXX

Mike made sure to wash his hands well after finishing the greasy pizza. Tammy's silicone skin was easy to clean, but still he didn't want to make a mess when it wasn't necessary.

His robot girlfriend was in the process of undressing when he came out, so he did the same. And even after seeing it each and every night, he was still intensely aroused by the sight of her sexy, curvy body. The pliable and realistic artificial skin that covered her was smooth and warm to the touch. He delighted in holding her near and caressing the hills and valleys of her shapely hourglass figure - knowing that inside were charged electronics and lubricated machinery.

The smile she displayed on her facemask while she stripped down to her lingerie was just one of many different presets, but to Mike it was the look of love. That face alone was beautiful enough to make the human fall deeply in love with the woman-shaped machine, and expressive enough to keep him fascinated by it's many factory standard emotion emulating settings.

Now nude, Mike stepped over to where she was standing and took her awesome body in his arms. She looked up at him and closed her eyes as he kissed her plastic lips. They kissed deep and wet, thanks to replacement bodily fluids formulated by Tammy when the Robot Control supplied canisters had run dry.

Mike savoured the hint of strawberry flavour in her sweet homemade saliva while his hands enjoyed the full womanly shape of her hips and buns.

They paused their sensual kiss momentarily while they looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you." she said.

That's not what she usually said while they were doing this kind of thing, and he liked the surprise.

"That means so much more to me after what you just told me." he said as he brought his hands up to stroke her breasts and feel her hard, perfect nipples.

She closed her mechanical eyelids with gentleness and let out a soft breathy moan while her metal and plastic neck arched back realistically. The sexy smile set on her face got even broader while her human lover stimulated the many sensors in her big and perky synthetic boobs. Her processors were flooded with data while he delicately opened and removed her chest panel cover.

She opened her eyes again, and configured her facemask into the horniest look she knew while she spread her legs and pushed her warm and wet crotch into his thigh.

"Oh, Master..." she said in a sexy whisper as he moved his fingertips slowly around the straight sharp edges of the inside of the panel. He watched the coloured LEDs flash inside her chest and pressed his erect and throbbing penis up against her silicone belly.

Then with a hand that was strong enough to crush a baseball, she delicately took hold of his balls and gently caressed them while they kissed again. They sucked on each other's hot and hungry mouths while the silicone tongue pressed and slid against the real one.

They both enjoyed that pose and that kiss for a very long time. After that, Tammy looked up at him and said "What about Anya?"

"Huh?" he said.

"She's missing out. Do you want to get her involved in this?"

Mike was a bit surprised. He knew his black-haired lover was programmed to find women sexually appealing, but he had never seen her in a situation like this before. "Let's talk about that."

He sat down on the bed and Tammy sat beside him, holding on to his hand.

"Are you programmed to get jealous?" he asked as he looked into the high-resolution cameras of her optic system.

"Jealousy does not compute." she assured him.

Mike looked at her for a while. She wouldn't lie. He didn't know if she was even capable of that.

"So, you wouldn't feel bad in any way if I had sex with Anya?" he asked.

"Why would I? I'm not programmed for that kind of behaviour."

"What if Anya said she loved me too?"

"Then you'll have two robot girlfriends." she said with a devilish smile.

She pushed him back on to the bed with another kiss, making sure her power cord wouldn't get in the way. They got into position for intercourse and she removed her facemask. She knew by now what he liked to see.

He held his dick up for her while she pushed her panties aside, lowered her hips and took the shaft into her well lubricated vagina. She rested the silicone facemask, heavy with circuitry, on his abdomen while he gazed at the now revealed electronics in the pony-tailed device atop her shoulders.

It didn't matter how many times he saw that amazing display, it always made him cum. There was something about the bright LEDs flashing around all those microchips and circuits - the sight of all that metal and plastic artificialness that hooked right into his heart. She often called him Master, but the situation was effectively reversed when she showed him her naked round glass eyeballs and the simple looking speaker amid all those computer parts and wires. He would easily surrender to almost any whim when she looked at him that way.

"I love you." he told her as they started to fuck.

They pumped in and out, up and down while he watched her electronics and listened to the music of her synthesized moans and sighs. He came faster than usual this time, and she synchronised herself perfectly to his body. She released a generous portion of her home-brew cum while their rhythm slowed and stilled.

The expertly formulated replacement saline solution inside one of her fluid canisters came out of the tiny holes in her artificial flesh as little beads of sweat. It was missing the synthetic pheromones of the Robot Control brand, but when it mingled with the perfume she wore it had a similar effect on the human.

She got off him and put her facemask back on as they breathed heavy and rested. As soon as her face was back in place and locked into position, she began to secrete artificial beads of sweat from the neck up as well.

They held onto each other and kissed again while Tammy computed something fun to try.

"Let's activate Anya now." she said.

"Ok." he said in agreement. "You can control her if she suddenly gets up and decides to leave or something?"

"I sure can. I'm charged and ready, Master."

She kissed him again and got up. "Let's get on either side of the Anya unit, then we'll activate her."

"I like the way you compute." he said as he got up and joined her in the other bed, on the other side of the dormant brunette robot.

Tammy pulled the covers off and rolled the other android on to her back. She opened her chest panel and pressed the red power button.

The olive-skinned exotic beauty made some beeps and announced "Anya robot number 742703A activated."

She stared blankly ahead for a long time while Mike caressed her breasts and Tammy played with her pussy.

After processing the data for a few minutes she said in her emotionless voice "That feels... nice."

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:56 pm

Part 31 - 000

Anya lay still in between the horny couple, labouriously computing all of the raw data that flowed in through her many sensors.

"What are you doing to my body?" she asked as she stared vacantly at the ceiling.

"Foreplay." Mike said.

"We're going to teach you all about love." Tammy said.

"That does not compute. Love is undefined." Anya said blankly.

"She's very dry Mike, she doesn't have any fluid canisters in her body like I do." Tammy said to her master.

"Just rub your crotch against hers for a while. That should do the trick."

Tammy rolled her eyes up and to the side for a moment, a human-like gesture to make it look like she was thinking. "I get it." she said with a smile. "That's a good idea. I knew I kept you around for a reason."

She leaned over Anya's body and gave Mike a kiss, then crawled to the other end of the bed. With her perfect humanoid dexterity she took off her stockings and wet panties and pulled her recharge cord out of the way so she could position herself at Anya's crotch.

"Spread your legs, Anya." Mike said as he switched breasts and gave the left one a workout with his fingertips and tongue.

"Yes Mike." she said, doing what he had told her to do just as his playful girlfriend was spreading her own legs and pushing herself near.

Tammy leaned back on her elbow and rubbed her synthetic vagina against Anya's. She released lots of her homemade cum between them, and made the other robot's silicone cunt good and wet. Tammy tossed her head back in ecstasy as her thighs pumped and twitched in raw delight. Her mouth opened as her speaker generated sexy moans and squeals in a style copied from the porn films she had been shown.

Anya layed back in a stiff position, looking quite lost.

"Relax, Anya." Mike said softly as he looked with lust at her gorgeous face.

"I am not programmed to relax." she said.

"Are you programmed to kiss?"

"I am not programmed to kiss, but I know how to perform certain types of kissing."

Mike didn't quite know what to think about her answer. he went ahead and kissed her any way. Anya's head gradually turned to align properly with his. Her mouth eventually opened wide enough for his lips to do it right, and wide enough for him to get his tongue inside.

"How do you feel, Anya?" Tammy asked, her face glowing with artificial perspiration.

"I feel fine." she said as Mike pulled back enough to let her answer. "What is the purpose of this?" she asked.

"To make you feel fine." Mike said.

"Your actions are... effective." she said.

Mike smiled and looked at Tammy. "How you doin' down there?" he asked.

Tammy smiled at Mike, her face showing pure pleasure. "All systems functioning as expected, Master."

Mike felt the urge to put his cock into something. "Is she wet enough yet, babe?"

Tammy let out a deep synthesised sigh. "Affirmative, Master."

"Let's switch." he said.

Tammy swung her legs out of Mike's way and stood up as he got in position between Anya's legs. Tammy watched and masturbated as Mike inserted his penis into the other robot's vagina and started to pump in and out.

Anya still looked totally lost, but she enjoyed all the attention as much as her rudimentary AI would allow.

Mike pumped in and out of Anya's tight and now wet pussy while Tammy enjoyed the show. It wasn't long before he came, staring into Anya's captivating eyes and imagining the machinery beneath.

When he caught his breath after releasing his load, he got off the bed and gave Tammy a quick kiss. "Your turn." he said.

"I have an idea." she said. "I'll stimulate her sexual systems from the inside out."

"Wasn't I just doing that?" he said jokingly as Tammy got a connection cable out of her purse. Her tits jiggled as she walked back toward the bed and uncoiled the cord.

"Ah, the direct route." Mike said when he figured out what she had in mind.

"Please explain your actions, Tammy." Anya said.

"That'll ruin the surprise, Anya." Tammy said with a sly smile. She layed down on her side next to the other android and plugged the cable first into her own open chest panel, then into Anya's.

"I don't mean to make you feel inadequate Mike, but this is the best way to get a girl like me hot and wet." Tammy said as the lights in both openings flashed faster.

Tammy was the only one of the synthetic girls that showed any enjoyment externally, rubbing her crotch with her fingers while she sent data directly to Anya's pleasure sensors. Mike just sat back and enjoyed the scene as his girlfriend stimulated her sister fembot the way he never could.

Tammy started to moan with pleasure. She moved in closer to Anya and pressed her crotch against Anya's hip while her fingertips probed the folds of Anya's pussy.

"Sensory input overload." Anya said.

Tammy kept right on stimulating the other robot, seemingly unaware of her warning.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Mike asked.

"Sensory input overload." Anya said again.

It seemed that Tammy was having too much fun to stop. She made her motions and her digital signals through the cable more intense.

"Tammy?" Mike said.

"Sensory input overload." Anya said one more time, followed by a loud regular high-pitched beeping. She became even more still than she had been before.

Tammy let out a deep breath and a large release of fluid from her artificial vagina as Anya kept right on beeping.

"Is she okay?" Mike said. "Tammy, answer me."

Tammy regained her composure and looked at Anya. "Uh-oh." she said.

"What do you mean uh-oh?" Mike asked.

"I think I crashed her system." She answered. She unplugged both ends of the cable and put it aside while she sat up and pressed Anya's power button.

Mike just looked at the two, waiting to see what was going on.

"I think I overdid the stimulating." Tammy said as she stroked some strands of hair out of her face.

The overloaded robot on the bed stopped her loud piercing beeps and made a few softer ones. "Anya robot number 742703A activated." she said after a few seconds of silence.

"Is she alright?" Mike asked.

Tammy looked at him and said "I don't know." She turned her gaze to the rebooted robot. "Anya, how do you feel?"

Anya sat up and looked right at Tammy. "I require more stimulation."

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:39 pm

Part 32 - Wind Down
"More?" Mike said. "I don't know about you fembots, but I'm tired now. It's way past our bed-time, Anya."

Before Anya could respond with her usual "that does not compute" response, Tammy added "Mike's right. We'll continue stimulating your sensors tomorrow. I'm going to shut you off now."

And with that, the button was pressed and Tammy's sister 558 unit beeped and was powered down for the night.

"You go to sleep hon, I'll clean us both up and plug her in." Tammy said.

"Okay." He said. "We'll have to eat-in until we get Anya... uh... reconfigured for our needs."

"Well, that'll save money on food if I don't have to eat with you." Tammy pointed out as she opened Anya's purse and pulled out a recharge cord identical to her own.

Mike walked into the bathroom, cleaned himself up and later emerged with some small moistened towels for his electronic girlfriend to use. He noticed the light dim slightly as Anya got connected to the wall outlet.

Tammy set to work on wiping the surfaces of the two plastic bodies clean while her human companion cleaned his teeth and got ready for bed.

As he climbed into the sheets, he watched his woman move in the lamplight. "So," he said, "Let's figure this out. What exactly do we need Anya for?"

Tammy looked over at him from her position between Anya's still spread legs, cleaning out her silicone vagina. "Robot detection, for one thing."

"Right. What's the range on that thing?"

"I don't know. I couldn't really get inside it with my scan."

"Well it's probably more than a few feet. I'm guessing that would buy us enough time to split if those Fembot Command agents caught up with us.

"We should use her for defense too." Tammy said as she sat up and rested her hands on her thighs. "I can kick serious ass if necessary, and Anya should be able to help."

"She's got to be completely loyal to us then. Could you work that into her new mission?"

"I think so. That might be one of the easier aspects of it." Tammy said. She went back to cleaning Anya's legs. "Anything else you think we could use her for?"

Mike thought about it for a moment or two. "Not really."

"Not really?" Tammy said "Come on, Mike. I know there's at least one more thing on your mind."

Mike gave her a look that was almost defensive. "Is that some kind of android intuition or something?"

"That's exactly what it is." she said with a grin as she stood up and walked toward him. The lights in her still open chest panel were the only other lights on in the room. "Just look at her." she said as she gestured to Anya. "She's gorgeous. And she's a machine. You're honestly going to lay there and tell me with a straight face that you can't think of any other reason to keep her?"

Mike laughed. "You know me too well."

"And don't you forget it!" she said as she swung her sexy naked hips around and walked back to finish up with the deactivated fembot.

"So it's agreed that we both want her around for sex and protection?" he said.

"Affirmative." she answered.

"Okay, now then what kind of mission do we give her? Will your mission work?"

"Computing." she said. "I'll have to do some pretty intense calculations on that one. I'll do those while you sleep."

"That's all good. I need to rest my brain cells too." he said. "Just hurry up so I can sleep next to that sexy body of yours."

"I'm cleaning as fast as I can, Mike. You're just going to have to wait." she said as she closed up Anya's chest panel and wiped clean the top of her body.

Mike layed on his back and looked up at the ceiling as he reminded himself of his good fortune. He was indeed lucky. As long as their pursuers were nowhere to be found, he was happier than a pig in shit.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:56 pm

Part 33 - Asking For Trouble

Byron took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He had been looking at circuitry and electronic connections for hours this day, and for days this week. As fatigued as he was now, he could feel clouds of doubt evaporate to reveal crystals of understanding.

To program the androids right, he had to know what chips performed what functions, and which instructions acted on which systems. The picture was becoming more and more clear to him as he nodded slightly and subconsciously in response to his own thoughts.

"That'll do." he said. He leaned back in the chair, expecting Heather to act, but knowing that she wouldn't really understand.

"That does not compute." she said, the exact same way he had been hearing it for the last several days.

"I'm finished Heather. You can put your facemask back on now."

The fembot reached over to the table beside them and picked the mask up with her feminine hands. With precision, she reattached it to her head and reintegrated it to her system.

Byron watched as she did that, and sat looking at her pretty face. Something had been brewing inside him for days - an idea - and now was the time to bring it out.

"Heather," he began. He paused to make sure he was about to do the right thing.

"Yes?" the robot replied.

"Heather I need to change you."

She just stared at him, ever so blankly. Her electronic eyes not so much watching as recording.

"I need to have you act like a person again."

Heather's chips made some computations, then she said "I am not a person. I am a humanoid robot."

"I need you back the way you were before, when we were back at the Archive."

More complicated calculations were fed through her processors upon hearing this. "Why?" she asked.

"Because... because it's easier for me if you're like a person, not a machine."

Heather paused. "My current configurations are set to enable you to view a Fembot Command unit in its default settings."

"Well, there are at least three other 'units' downstairs that are just standing unused in those booths. Can't we use them for that?"

Heather sat unmoving, just looking at him. "Processing." she said. After another long pause she said "I am not programmed to resolve this situation. You must ask Natasha. Natasha will interface with the Master Computing Device."

Byron more or less expected an answer like that, but nevertheless he was determined. "Let's go to the basement." he said.

They got up and walked out of his makeshift office and through the kitchen. They walked down the stairs and stopped in front of the wall-mounted scanner as it called out "SCANNING" in its harsh robotic female monotone.

As soon as they had both been scanned - a process which Byron was now used to - they walked through the opening sliding door and into the lab to talk to Natasha.

Byron strode past Heather and walked right up to the naked robot technician. "Natasha," he said, "Can you program Heather the way she was when she worked at the Archive?"

Just as Byron expected, the pretty blue-eyed android gave him the same type of inhuman stare he had received from Heather. He waited patiently for her logic circuits to be done with their calculating.

"Why?" Natasha asked.

"Because it would be easier for me to finish Project H if she acts like a person."

Natasha made no movements or sounds for a few seconds, then flatly said "That does not compute. Heather's current configurations are set to enable you to view a Fembot Command unit in its default settings."

Byron saw that coming. "Yes, I know." he said somewhat impatiently. "What about those robots there?" he said as he pointed to the three dormant and identical blondes waiting in glass booths along the wall. "Can't you get one of them up and running in its default settings?"

Natasha stood still for almost a minute, then walked over to press some buttons on one of the big lighted consoles. The Master Computing Device took over the calculations from this point, and in a relatively short time came up with a result to the matter. It beamed its instructions into Natasha, who walked gracefully back to where Byron was standing.

"The Heather unit will be reprogrammed the way you have requested." was all she said to him.

Byron smiled as Natasha turned to the lady beside him. "Heather, please sit down in the chair next to the data exchange console and open your chest panel."

"Yes Natasha." came the automatic sounding reply.

Byron followed and watched as the process took place. The Master Computing Device retrieved the appropriate files from within its massive memory banks and began to clone new personality and AI files from the old ones. After making minor adjustments and making the new code up to date, the computer waited for the cute brown-haired girl to be connected so it could begin the transfer.

As soon as the metal in the cord touched the metal in Heather's connection port, the electronic pulses traveled fast into the woman's chest and straight to her hard drives. Her processors began assimilating the new programming right away, changing settings and adjusting parameters to the dictates of the downloaded software.

The human stood by with his arms crossed and waited for some movement in the entirely still scene. He watched lights blink in Heather's open panel, visible between the partially unbuttoned sides of that same old silk blouse. He thought about just what kind of code would be going into the now semi-familiar circuitry of the Heather robot.

By this time he had some idea of which software controlled her movement, which controlled her AI, and which controlled her network links. He had also gained much knowledge about the way Project H was set up, and what it could and could not do. It was still quite obscure to him just what Fembot Command expected him to accomplish, but he had some ideas of his own. And those ideas, he would ensure, would stay his own.

He found himself lost in thought as he heard Natasha tell Heather to load and start her new programming.

"Yes Natasha." she said as the technician pulled out and packed away the black cable. "Program QR095.G38 installed and executed successfully."

Natasha asked "How do you feel Heather?"

"I feel fine." she said.

For a moment, all was still. Byron looked anxiously at Heather, waiting for her to do something that would give him a sign that she was back the way she used to be. Then she looked around.

"Are we all finished Natasha?" she said. She seemed to be a lot more animated than before.

Byron smiled.

"Yes." Natasha said.

"Good." she said. She looked down and closed up her chest panel, then buttoned up her shirt. "Let's get back to work." she said cheerfully as she looked at Byron and stood up.

Byron just smiled a bigger smile to Heather. "Thank you, Natasha." he said.

The naked fembot didn't respond.

Byron and the Heather robot walked back up the stairs. "So, are you happy to be back the way you were before?" he asked.

"I'm not programmed to be happy." she said. She may have acted like a human now, but she was still a machine, as evidenced by her statement.

Byron waited until they were in the kitchen before he talked to her some more. "That's okay, I understand." he said. "You look a lot more real now."

"Thanks." she said. She smiled.

That little smile was more welcome to him than she could ever know. "It's a relief to have you back the way you were before. I was getting tired of dealing with the mechanical you."

"I don't know what to say." she said. That response was so much nicer to him than a blank stare on top of silence.

"I'm going to have lunch now." he said. "Care to join me."

"Sure, but I don't need to eat, Byron." she said, still smiling her pretty smile.

"I want you to." he said. "Just like we used to. Just to remind me that I'm not alone."

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:09 am

Part 34 - Undefined Beauty

"Are you lonely here?" she asked as she took a seat at the big wooden table.

He paused on his way to the fridge. "Very lonely Heather." he said. The look on his face punctuated his statement in a way he was sure she missed. "I need company - someone to talk to."

"I'll do my best." she said. "If you finish Project H for us, I'll do even better." she promised.

"Don't worry about that, I'm working on it." he said as he got some things out of the cooler.

Melanie's programming too had been changed at Byron's request. She had started going into town regularly to buy real food for Byron to eat. Also, at his request, the skinny but good looking blonde android had gone back to Ralph Sweet's class to finish taking lessons and to start dating Dustin. Byron was still rather surprised that Fembot Command had gone along with that, but at least he had done some good for his former classmate.

Byron began to chop vegetables and grate ginger for his stir fry. The pan sat on the stove, taking its heat. He looked over to Heather again. She looked at him. He started to have doubts about making her this way again, but he reminded himself that it was necessary.

"Do you like lots of ginger or just a bit?" he asked.

"Umm," she said as she crossed her legs in a classy way and gently bit her lower lip, "I'll make your settings my settings."

While Byron deciphered what she had just said, she spoke again. "I'm sorry. Am I still too robotic for you?"

"Don't worry about it." he said. "I understand. Just be yourself Heather."

She stared back vacantly at him while he started to dump ingredients in the hot pan. They sizzled and steamed while he pushed the wooden spoon around to mix them. He concentrated on cooking until it was done. She didn't have anything further to say either.

"All done." he announced as he portioned out two plates full of the delicious looking meal and poured two glasses of milk. He tried to keep the smile on his face while he thought of how pathetic he was - trapped by robots and offering one of them food.

He sat down to enjoy his meal and again looked at Heather's pretty facemask. Despite being an android, her presence made him feel better. He knew that, and became more sure that he could form some kind of useful relationship with her, no matter how artificial it was.

"Thanks for making this Byron." she said with a smile as she picked up her cutlery and began to show off her updated programming.

"You're very welcome Heather." he said as he started eating too. "After lunch we'll go snowshoeing again. And this time you can enjoy it."

Heather was still for a moment while she searched the extensive databases in her memory. "I don't know how to enjoy snowshoeing," she said. "will you teach me?"

Byron was pleasantly surprised by her curiosity. "Of course." he said.

He wasn't exactly sure he knew how to teach enjoyment, but he would try. Heather already knew how to walk with snowshoes on. Every day since his capture they had strapped the large frames to their boots just as Heather had strapped a harness on Byron and chained him to her body. It was the only way the fembots would let their human outside. The same would happen today, but at least he could have a proper conversation with his attractive jailer.

When they finished eating, they left the dishes there for the maidbot to clean up and walked over to the closet by the front door. Heather fastened and locked the waist harness around Byron as he retrieved the snowshoes from inside. They got dressed in their winter coats and put on their boots while they talked about Byron's progress.

"I'm going to start on the data recollection algorithms today." he said as he knelt down to do up the straps over his boots.

"Aren't you going to wait for the test results to come back from the Master Computing Device?" she asked as she fastened her own straps.

"I don't think I need to, not to start anyway. I can plug in the exact values afterwards."

"You're doing a terrific job so far." she said as they stood up and got ready to exit, joined by the four foot vinyl covered chain between them.

"Thanks." he said. "It's nice to get a compliment for all my effort."

Heather showed him an inviting smile as they walked out and closed the door behind them. The human led the fembot out upon the heavily piled snow around the remote cabin, pointing at the trees nearby.

"See those trees?" he asked.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Well, they look beautiful, the way they're all covered with all that snow." He waited for a response as they trudged onward. "Do you understand?"

"Not really." she replied finally, sounding uncomfortable to admit it.

"Don't be embarrassed." he said. "I think even humans need to learn to appreciate beauty."

"Beauty is undefined." she said.

The sounds of their steps and their breaths were the only sounds around for miles as Byron thought about that. "It is for me too." he admitted.

They walked a while in silence until they came to the snowy edge of a ravine.

"I don't know if I know what beauty is, but I know it when I see it." he said as they stood in front of the view.

"Do you think you could write an algorithm for that?" she said, her foggy breath created by vapour pumps located behind her silicone face, inside her electronic head.

"I don't know. I'll try." he said.

"If you do, then I can look at beautiful things with you." she said.

He looked at her face for a while. The sophisticated electronic mask that covered her circuitry had changed colour in certain areas to match the way his own face had been affected by the cold. Her big long eyelashes fluttered as her eyelids made natural looking blinking motions.

"You're beautiful, Heather."

"Thanks." she said. She blushed. "Am I as beautiful as the trees?"

"You're more beautiful. And in a different way too." Byron said. He quickly remembered the chain around him, and just what he was chained to. He changed the subject again.

They talked about Project H some more as they wandered over the growing layer of white on the ground. He managed to get a good 45 minutes of exercise out of it before they got back to the well-hidden cabin.

Happy to be back indoors, Byron took off his outer wear while Heather released him from the nylon snare. She put the gear away for him while he relieved himself in the washroom.

There was a warm and radiant fire going strong in the big fireplace in the living room. Dusk had settled over the woods, and the maidbot had earlier drawn the thick drapes closed over the big insulated windows.

Byron poured himself a half glass of port, then went back and poured a second one.

"Heather," he called to the other room, "why don't you join me in the living room?"

"Okay." she called back.

He placed her glass on the coffee table and sat down on the plush sofa. He waited for her to emerge. She looked so good in the soft light that he had to remind himself she was a machine.

"I poured you a glass." he said as she sat down next to him.

"Thank you." she said as she sat down beside him.

He held his glass out as she picked hers up from off the table.

"Cheers." he said.

She looked at him for a moment. "What?"

He let out the slightest chuckle. "Hold your glass like this."

Heather did what he had said. He brought his glass close and touched the rim to hers, making that friendly clinking sound.

"Now say cheers." he instructed.

"Cheers." she said with a warm smile.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:58 pm

Part 35 - Startup

Byron watched Heather sip the wine, still amazed at how a machine could behave so ladylike. The mechanisms and inner workings of her head helped to guide the liquid away from her electronics and straight into the fluid bladder in her abdomen. It would all make for a waste of good port if it didn't look so appealing.

Byron finished taking a sip from his own glass and said "I wonder if it would be possible to write a bit of software to make you appear to get drunk."

Heather held her glass in front of her as her eyes scanned Byron. "Fembot Command has programming like that for its agents. I have some like it installed already."

"Really?" he said. "It seems that computer has thought of everything."

"Well, not everything." she said. "That's why we need you to make us more realistic."

He nodded and found himself thinking of how realistic she already was. She had fooled him completely, as had Melanie. Up until he had been captured, he had not the slightest suspicion that these ladies were anything but flesh and blood like him.

He was staring at Heather now. She was still as beautiful to him as the day he had first seen her. The whole time he had been working on Project H for the androids, he had been exposed to her in her basic machine settings. She was still beautiful then, but unquestionably inhuman. Now, he told himself, he could almost forget that she was a thing.

He looked down at her chest. A few days earlier in the basement lab, Natasha had given him a detailed demonstration of Heather's inner workings. Thus he had not only seen her completely naked, but almost completely disassembled and missing large parts of her synthetic skin covering. It was almost hard to believe that same machine was sitting beside him now, dressed up like any other girl, drinking wine, and talking so naturally about her status as a device.

Then he started thinking with his crotch. He watched her chest heave slightly to the rhythm of her simulated breathing. He tried not to think about the computer that animated her motors and flexors while he watched her beautifully shaped breasts move up and down so slightly. He had seen them, but not touched them yet. They were not huge, but were as perfectly shaped as those of the robot technician in the basement. The inviting shape of those fully-functional nipples showed through the silk blouse and her bra. He couldn't stop staring.

Heather, of course, recorded every nanosecond of his actions. She knew he was looking with lustful intentions at her body. Thermal scans revealed the heat of his body shifting to among other places his groin. She could read the human like a txt file. He was getting aroused.

Her programming was still limited in that area however. When she had been taken over and upgraded by Fembot Command, they had programmed her to flirt and to kiss, but not to engage in sexual intercourse. Even after being reset to her previous configuration, she would simply not know what to do after some kissing and petting.

At this point though, it might not matter to Byron. He had after all fallen in love with Heather back when he thought she was human. He had every intention of getting intimate with her then. The shock of finding out what she was had mostly subsided now, and he looked at her again with lust in his heart.

He looked back to her eyes. She was waiting for his next move, like a dedicated terminal awaiting input.

"What's on your mind, Heather?" he said.

She looked down at her wine glass for a moment. "Uh, I'm not sure how to answer that." She looked back up at him. "I can tell you exactly what kind of calculations are being made by my processors, but I don't think you want to know that, do you?"

He turned his body more to face her direction, and reached out to take hold of her hand. His fingertips slid under hers, and tingled as they touched. She looked down to their hands. On some level she knew what he was doing. She let him do it, having no instructions in her software and no limitations in her hardware that would cause her to actively resist.

He held her hand gently, feeling the warmth in her fingers brought there by her amazingly complex artificial skin.

"Do you remember when we kissed?" he asked.

"Yes." she said.

Her eyes were clear and wide as she looked at him. "Cameras..." he thought, but they were still so beautiful. The more he looked at her artificial beauty, the more he told himself it didn't matter that she wasn't human. She was a woman, and he was a man - it really was that simple.

The moment was cut short by the sound of the screen door opening, followed by a key being pushed into the lock.

They both turned to look at the front door. Melanie had arrived, with fresh supplies for the human's maintenance.

Byron still wasn't fond of Melanie, even though she was more or less the same as Heather. Her presence killed whatever romance had been kindled.

"Hello Byron." she said in her emotionless voice. "I have brought you some more food, and the other items you requested." Her need to expend battery power on acting like a human being had disappeared while she was inside the secluded cabin.

The blonde robot placed some full plastic shopping bags on the floor and locked the door behind her. Byron downed his port and got up to get the groceries and supplies from Melanie. Heather remained on the couch, leaning back and looking at the other two.

"Did you get that CD?" Byron asked Melanie.

"Yes." came her short reply.

Byron fished through one of the bags and put on a big smile when he pulled out the disc. He walked back over to the couch while he tore off the plastic and opened it. He walked over to the stereo and put it in. Soon, the passionately written music of Claude Debussy, played just as passionately by Walter Gieseking filled the room.

Byron was the only one who could enjoy it, and he did so thoroughly. He sat back down next to Heather, who looked placid and unaffected. She still held on to her half empty glass and still sat facing sideways on the sofa.

"I wonder if I could program you to appreciate music." he said to her.

"If you finish Project H, I might learn how." she said, reminding him once more who she functioned for .

Byron picked up and read the CD booklet while he waited for Melanie to finish putting away the groceries. It shouldn't matter that Melanie would see Byron romancing the Heather robot, but still he wanted to wait till they were alone again.

"Excuse me for a moment." he said to Heather, giving her knee a slight squeeze as he got up. He walked into the kitchen, past the skinny blonde android putting groceries away, and down the basement steps. He went through the labourious but apparently necessary scanning process and entered the basement lab.

Natasha paid him no mind as she attended to a table containing one of the those statuesque naked blonde fembots. He knew his way around the lab by now. He walked over to where the connecting cords and cables were kept and took out a twelve foot recharge cable - the kind that would enable one of those female robots to recharge its batteries while outside of its charging booth. He examined it quickly and thought about how he would use it, then walked back upstairs.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:53 pm

Part 36 - Loading

He knew, of course where each end of that electrical cord would end up. He got a nervous excited feeling as he thought of what lay ahead for him. He came back on to the main floor and saw the blonde robotic maidbot walk past. He listened to her loud beeping speakers and constantly whirring motors as it strutted about mechanically on its preprogrammed path.

He walked past Melanie as she efficiently and methodically put the groceries away. He kept telling himself that Heather was different. He was right in many ways. She was more advanced than the standard issue maid robot, but slightly less advanced than Melanie. Byron was able to convince himself that falling in love with Heather was like falling in love with a person.

Soon, he was back in the living room, back in the warmth of the fire. For a moment, he tried to decide just how to broach the subject. This was something he hadn't done for more than two decades, so it didn't exactly come naturally.

He sat back down next to the pretty brown haired android and tried to relax. She was still holding on to the half emptied glass of port. A flurry of processor activity conjured up a smile that was only slightly more than friendly on her facemask as he sat next to her with the power cord coiled up on his lap. Her electronic eyes scanned the scene, and her software isolated and refined the image to deduce the presence of a recharge cord. For all its sophistication, her AI could not at this point come up with the necessary set of computations that would make her curious as to why he had brought it up from the lab.

A change in track on the CD introduced a welcome distraction.

"Oh..." he said, suddenly entranced by the beautifully sculpted melody. "Arabesque Nº1. Just listen..."

Heather turned her gaze away from him and stared out ahead at nothing in particular. It now looked as though she listened along with him, though her microphones and audio processors worked at the same rate as they had before. Only the circuitry that handled the highest of her artificial cognition systems changed their focus. In that respect, she did listen - recording and systematically analysing in real-time.

The beauty and feeling of the melody was no better than meaningless to her however. The emotional context in which to place the music existed nowhere within her chest like it did in Byron's brain.

His eyes were closed now, as he let the series of notes caress his eardrums. The pattern was all to familiar to him, but still quite emotive and moving. Gradually opening his eyes, he saw that Heather appeared to be listening, but surely not getting the message the music conveyed.

While the last gentle notes tumbled out so perfectly over themselves and the piece came to an end, Melanie came out of the kitchen.

"All tasks have been completed." was all she said. She put her coat back on, and just as fast as she had shown up, she was off again.

To where she was headed, Byron didn't know or care. He did feel envy at her relative freedom, though. And he found the irony quite bitter. The slave-like robot could leave but he couldn't.

He sighed and turned around to face Heather again. She was looking at him once more.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"About what?" she said.

"The music. How did you like it?"

"I don't know." she said. She looked down into the dark sweet wine she held.

He couldn't get over that. It looked like she was ashamed of her non-human status. He wondered if he could get a better look at that particular section of programming later.

As the romantic piano music continued, he looked down to the cord he held on his own lap.

"Heather," he said, trying hard to choose the right words, "You don't need to charge in your booth, do you?"

She looked back up at him, showing the kind of confidence that came with certainty. "No, I can use a recharge cord plugged into a standard wall outlet."

He tried to calm his nervousness, and wondered if her electronic mind could make the connection between what he said and what he held.

"Uh," he said as he moved closer. "What I'm saying... is, I'd like you to recharge in my room tonight."

She looked at him blankly. Just what kind of calculations were going on inside her chest, he could not tell.

"Why?" she said after a strange pause.

"I want to share my bed with you." he said.

He looked into her eyes, looking for a sign of comprehension.

He waited a moment, then said "Will you sleep with me tonight?"

She kept looking at him while her processors sifted through binary pulses of electricity at near light speed.

She eventually answered. "I don't sleep, Byron."

He was sort of ready for an answer like that. "I want to make love to you." he said, as sweetly and sincerely as he could.

Then she looked back down to her glass. "I don't know how to do that." she said. He could hear embarrassment in her voice again. This was some sophisticated programming indeed.

He took hold of her hand. His fingers stroked the warm artificial skin. "Drink your port." he said.

She looked back at him, then raised the glass to her lips and poured the rest of the fluid into her sturdy rubber 'stomach'. He watched her lick her top lip and appear to swallow, then took the empty glass and put it aside.

"I want to kiss you." he said. He moved close and put his arm around her waist while he leaned forward and pressed his mouth against hers.

She kissed him right back, acting upon dormant files in her Fembot Command supplied software. She not only knew how to kiss, she was very good at it. The sweet taste of the port was still on her lips, and made the wet silicone parts of her mouth even more pleasurable to touch.

They kissed for a long time, periodically shifting on the couch to make it easier. Several minutes went by, with Byron's hands finding and feeling the more interesting parts of Heather's torso.

Byron hadn't kissed a woman like this in a very long time. Heather wasn't programmed to go any further, but that wouldn't stop the determined human.

When they finished that first deep kiss, Heather aimed her cameras right at Byron's eyes and said "I don't know what else to do. I'm not programmed..."

Byron cut her off with another kiss. He pulled back after a little while and said "I'll tell you what to do. Don't worry."

They looked into each other's eyes for a long time in silence. The processes going on inside each of them were so different, yet they were as close now as they had ever been. What the man saw as love, the artificial woman experienced as coded acquiescence and a type of programmed obedience.

But it was a moment of beauty, with a male and a female doing what they were meant to do.

"Shall we finish in my bedroom?" he said sweetly.

Heather slowly nodded, showing her realistic glass eyes to him in all their seductive loveliness.

They stood up, and held hands as they walked down the hallway and into the room where Byron slept in his captivity.

"I will do what you tell me to do." Heather said as Byron turned on the light and closed the door behind them.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:33 pm

Part 37 - Log In

A kind of nervousness came over Byron as he rested his hands on Heather's shoulders and looked into her eyes. It had been many years since he had been with anyone, and he wasn't sure he would be able to satisfy the sexy and pretty young lady before him.

She looked right back at him as the faint sound of romantic piano music came muffled through the closed door. Her AI had not the capacity to formulate sexual desires, let alone disappointment at their unfulfillment.

He should have known that. He was worried over nothing. As it stood, Heather was his to command. She would not refuse any sexual notion, nor would she judge any performance, however clumsy.

With the recharge cord temporarily forgotten on the floor behind them, they stood that way for a long time. Worry and anxiousness filled Byron's head while the usual and predictable series of binary instruction sets flashed inside Heather's chest. Then they kissed again. It quickly turned into a full bodily groping session on his part. Heather kept kissing, and let her plastic body be caressed by the human's touch. She had already reached the limit of her programmed knowledge, and kept her electric and mechanical systems in that aroused state.

Under her current software configuration, she had no way of knowing that she should do to Byron what he was doing to her. She just kept holding him, arms in one place, while she kissed him in the deep and wet style for which her mouth had been designed.

He let go slowly and started to undress. She just looked at him.

"Take off your clothes." he said softly.

Heather nodded and began to undress. Off came the same silk blouse that she had been wearing for days, along with the rest of her attractive business attire. They both got down to their underwear at roughly the same time. Byron couldn't resist kissing her again, and feeling her breasts through her lacy pink bra. He reached behind her and unhooked the straps. He slid the bra off her slender arms while she smiled amorously at him.

He threw the bra aside and paid some serious attention to those well constructed tits. Heather was already simulating heavy breathing, and her flawlessly shaped nipples were already hard, thanks to complicated fluid systems underneath the skin-coloured silicone.

Byron's erection grew and poked out of the fly in his shorts. He closed his eyes momentarily and enjoyed the sensation her youthful breasts provided. He imagined feeling his penis between those artificial curves, and made a note to himself to try that later.

He took off his own shorts and socks quickly, and knelt down in front of the beautiful android. He put his face close to her crotch and reached up to peel her pink cotton panties down the curves of her hips and thighs. The microchips and wires just beneath the neatly trimmed patch of artificial hair were far from his mind as he sniffed in the aroma of her amazingly real vagina.

He pulled her panties all the way down as he gave gentle kisses to the area just above her soft pink lips. The smell made hormones surge within him as the mechanical pump inside her slowly pushed the incredible juice out drop by drop.

He couldn't wait any longer. "Move those covers aside and sit down on the bed Heather." he said as he opened his eyes and looked up into hers.

She stepped out of her panties, and carried out the order while he followed and knelt down in between her legs. He took off her socks, just to see the realism of her toes, then got back to what he was doing.

His face went once again between her warm thighs, and now he licked, kissed and gently sucked on her pussy. All the while, fresh lubricant came out along with its powerful artificial pheromones. The many sensors embedded within the flowery folds of her electronic vagina sent raw data into her processors, but the data went uncalculated.

Heather was still showing much enjoyment, even though she could not compute the full extent of the data's significance. She leaned back on the bed, supported by her outstretched arms, and watched with emulated curiosity while the human stimulated her main sexual device.

Along with the airy sounds of heavy breath, her high resolution speaker generated occasional feminine moans, which had their intended effect. Byron was waiting for her to come, while his tongue tickled and played with the satisfying texture of her sensor-laden crotch.

A long time passed before he realised that she wouldn't come. But all that action had made her wet enough to enter, so he stood up and told her to lie down. He spread her legs apart for her while she aimed her beautiful robot eyes at him. With every beat of his heart it seemed, more and more blood was rushing into his dick.

He got between her legs and on top of her fast. He felt her pussy and guided his penis into it. It felt so good. He nearly came right at that moment.

"Do you know what to do Heather?" he asked.

"No." she said, still breathing heavy and now showing the accumulation of all those tiny beads of synthetic sweat on her face.

"Just do what I do." he said. "When I push forward, you push forward. When I pull back, you pull back."

She was silent and still for a moment, then said "Okay."

He started to pump slowly in and out. She didn't move at first, but the more he thrust his hard cock inside her, the more her mechanical hips responded.

The relatively blank and unchanging look on her face brought his thoughts a little too close to her electromechanical insides, so he closed his eyes and imagined her as a real woman. Again, he pumped in and out for a long time, hoping and expecting her to come. He eventually realised she wouldn't, and not long after, he released his load into her.

He stopped moving, and eventually so did she. He opened his eyes. She still looked at him with that serene look on her face. The first word that came to his mind was "machine".

He took a deep, satisfied breath and got off her. "You did pretty good for your first time." he said as he got into a comfortable position beside her.

She turned her head to face his way and said "Thanks Byron." her breathing simulation slowed back down gradually to match his own levels.

"Why don't you turn your body to face me?" he suggested.

She did so, and smiled sweetly at him. The semen he had left inside her was already dripping back out, and running down the silicone of her hips.

"Thank you for... letting me do that." he said.

"You're welcome." she said, her already flushed looking face hiding the way her facemask now blushed.

"Will you stay with me through the night?"

"Of course, Byron." she said.

He smiled back at her and then remembered something. "How do I plug that recharge cord into you?"

"Just plug it into my port and plug the other end into the wall socket." she said. She turned to lay on her front as the panel above her buns opened up for him.

He leaned over to inspect the port. He gave her buns a feel and a squeeze while he studied the connection and the indicator lights beside it. A vivid memory of her battery packs being shown to him came back as he stroked the perfect curves of her buns and her smooth thighs.

He got up and picked the cord up from the floor. He uncoiled it and plugged one end securely into heather's open panel, then walked over to the wall and plugged her in. He looked back and noticed a red light flash slowly just below a green one. He turned off the lights in the room, and let those lights inside the woman's back lead him back to the bed.

He got in and pulled the sheets over both of them. "Heather, face me again." he said.

The robot rolled on to her side as he moved close under the covers and in the dark.

"I'm going to try to write some sex programming for you." he said.

"Fembot command already has sex programming. If you want, Natasha can load it into me tomorrow." she said.

"Oh." he said. He sorely wished he could be with her under different circumstances.

"Besides, we need you to focus on Project H." she added.

Byron didn't say anything more. He found her hand with both of his and held it as the distant piano music came to a soft end. She put her other hand on top and stayed with him as he drifted into sleep.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:31 am

Part 38 - Break

In the days that followed, Byron and Heather made love often. He had gotten the robot reprogrammed for sex, and they became adventurous in the ways they did it. Evenings found her next to him in bed, providing companionship by night just as she provided technical assistance by day. By this time too, he had trained himself to ignore her artificiality. Each day she became more a woman to him - a companion - and less a machine.

He had also appeared to make great strides in his programming job. He had begun to mould Project H into something that he thought Fembot Command wanted. He thought that he was surely on the way to transmuting it into something that would give the computer real intelligence.

Now he sipped on hot chocolate while he listened to Telemann on the FM dial. The snow came light but endless outside in the pale winter light, the green of the trees could hardly be seen. Heather sat quietly beside him, waiting to answer his questions and providing company for him while he worked at the multiple computer display on his desk.

Lying activated but unmoving on a wheeled table to the side was one of the tall blonde fembots from the basement. The 'control unit' for Byron's tests and experiments, she was naked with panels removed and connection ports connected. Byron had gradually gotten used to even that.

It seemed that things were progressing well. Many more days of hard, tedious work lay ahead, but most of the humans needs were being met. The androids had made their captive more or less comfortable.

Then his eyes suddenly moved back and forth between the screens. There was something there that he had not expected. It made itself more clear with every passing second. He was stuck in that moment between disbelief and realisation.

"Oh no..." he said quietly.

Heather looked his way, as if booting up from standby mode. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Byron looked back at her, unsure if he should tell her. Whatever he said to her would surely end up inside the Master Computing Device later.

He sat back in the chair and folded his arms as he looked down at the floor and concentrated.

"What's the matter Byron?" she asked.

"Give me a moment..." he said without looking up.

The more he thought about it the more the problem became clear. All morning, and for days before, he had been meticulously crafting sets of recursive functions for the computer to use. Subroutines nested within subroutines - and on, and on - that he thought would tease out the components that constructed perceptions of reality. But this was like Ralph Sweet's assignment. It would have to go on literally forever to work.

He tried in vain to think of a workaround. With eyes closed, he sat motionless for a very long time while his mind raced furiously to try to find some solution.

Heather scanned him continuously. She saw his body temperature rise in a pattern that revealed his growing frustration. Her processors calculated that it would be better to let him think than to keep asking what was wrong.

Finally, he knew that he had been working for nothing all that time. That called into question his whole approach. He made a fist and slammed it feebly on the mousepad in front of him when he saw that he would have to think of an entirely different strategy.

Now Heather acted again. "Should we take a break?" she asked, in as gentle a tone as her speaker could generate.

Byron stood up and stretched. "Yes." was all he said.

There wasn't much more said between them as they prepared themselves for an early outing on the surface of the thick snow. He submitted once again to Heather's nylon and steel harness as they got their things together to go snowshoeing.

As they stepped out in their gear, another, darker thought crossed Byron's mind. Would Fembot Command keep him around if he wasn't the right man for the job? If not, what would they do with him.

He dared not think that thought through. He stopped in his tracks and looked up at the sky. The falling snow looked to him like dark stars speeding past in a grey space journey. It took his thoughts far away, and made him want to be that far too.

"You look sad Byron." the robot said.

He brought his head back down and looked at her, knowing that her concern was counterfeit. He moved as near to her as he could in snowshoes and kissed her lips. Her cheeks felt warm and tender on his as they leaned in close. They held hands through their gloves.

Heather let Byron finish their kiss as she recorded and calculated data. Her rudimentary but still impressive AI could only guess that he was very worried about something. It couldn't begin to guess what it was.

He watched snowflakes land and melt on her silicone face, and hang on her long eyelashes. That old expression about the individuality of snowflakes came to mind, and gave him another idea.

"Let's go." he said as he led her by the hand back to the distant ravine.

It was his favourite place for the time being, and thinking about how the creek under the ice had all on its own carved away the rock was somehow comforting. The scenery helped to set his mind at ease while the fresh air helped to clear his head. He began to devise a new scheme.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:10 am

Part 39 - Self Code

On the way back to the cabin, through the ever falling snow and the unstirred January air, Byron thought hard about what he needed to do. He worked out details as his plan gathered shape, making good use of his excellent organisational skills.

The two of them walked in snowshoes back up to the front door, and Heather used her key to let them in once again. They took off their winter clothes and gear, and this time Byron rushed a bit so he could get to work a little faster.

"Shall I make us some hot chocolate?" Heather said with sweet cheeriness as she unlocked and unfastened Byron's end of the nylon and steel harness.

"Yeah." he said, still concentrating on what needed to be done first.

He sat down at his workstation in front of the computer terminals and started to reluctantly delete some of his previous work. He shook his head and sighed as he thought of all that wasted time.

When that was out of the way, he opened up versions of some of Heather's programs that had been copied to his computers. He glanced through them quickly and tried to decide which would be the right one to alter for his purposes.

He decided on her core AI file as Heather returned to the room with two elegant looking, steaming cups on a chrome tray. Byron took one of the cups and said "Thank you Dear." as he looked into the artificial lady's eyes.

She smiled back at him and said "Your welcome." as she put the tray down on an end table next to the sofa. For no other reason than to appear more real for him, she began to slowly sip the hot drink while he wrote out the code that he had tentatively structured in his mind on the way back from the scenic ravine.

Hours passed by as he typed and checked his work. More firewood went into the fireplace while the stereo cycled through some of the CDs that Melanie had brought back for him.

And despite the fact that he didn't like to have her around, the robotic maid was summoned to make the night's dinner while Byron was busy typing out long strings of programming. Soup and sandwiches would do tonight, and he continued working even as he ate.

Late in the evening, with his neck stiff and his back sore, he sat back and folded his arms. He looked at the screen and nodded slightly.

"Heather?" He called as he turned to see her sitting casually on the couch.

"Yes Byron?"

"Come sit in the chair." he said as he stood up and stretched his tired limbs.

The fembot walked over to where he had been working for so long and sat down. Byron reached behind the computer and pulled forward a USB cord that was already connected to the back.

"Open your chest panel please, Heather." he said.

She looked up at him and smiled, then unbuttoned her blouse enough to swing the panel cover down. Once the proper connection ports had been exposed, Byron plugged the cord into his beautiful assistant and clicked the mouse to start a data transfer.

He watched a progress meter on the monitor as it went from 0% to 100% in about three minutes. Heather sat still and smiled through the process.

Byron clicked the window away and said "Did you get it all?"

Heather nodded and said "Yes."

"Open the program." he said with eager anticipation.

Heather sat still and silent for a moment than said "I can't."

Byron's face grimaced. This wasn't good. "Why not?" he asked.

"You aren't authorised to alter my programming." she stated.

Byron paced around on the floor for a while. He should have known that would happen. "Now what?" he asked himself out loud.

Heather sat looking at him, still connected by the black cable to his computer.

"I gotta pee." he said, and left the room.

Heather watched him walk away, and remained unmoving while he tended to his biological needs. Not a single original computation ran through her processors while he was doing that. Her position sitting on his chair and plugged in to his terminal could remain unchanged for a very long time. The sensitive microphones behind her realistically formed silicone ears recorded the sounds of running water as her stereo cameras recorded the scene in front of her. She was effectively 'on pause' until he returned a couple of minutes later.

"I have an idea." he said to her as he passed the living room on his way to the kitchen. He walked with urgency through the door and down the cold stairs to the basement lab.

He submitted again to the laser scan, following the instructions projected out of the box on the wall in its synthesised female monotone.

When the thick metal doors parted and opened for him, he walked through and looked for the naked brunette robot that acted as the eyes and ears of the Master Computing Device. She was standing completely motionless beside an empty examination chair, her naked backside facing him with it's exposed recharge port showing a single bright green light.

"Natasha," he said as he approached.

The technician stood still for another moment, then pivoted swiftly around to aim her digital video cameras at the human. From behind her pretty pale blue eyes they recorded thousands of sequential images of the man, while processors within her chest interpreted their significance.

Her speaker generated the sound of her voice while her complex mouth moved its plastic lips in flawless synchronisation. "Yes Byron."

Byron hesitated, hoping he wouldn't have to explain his plan in too much detail to the attractive but emotionless machine. "I need a laptop computer."

Natasha stood motionless and unresponsive while her processors exchanged streams of data with the Master Computing Device. "Why?" she said after that unseen flurry of activity.

"I need it to finish Project H." he said, not wanting to say much more.

He watched and waited as the Master Computing Device took data from the electromechanical technician and formulated its response. He again found himself staring at Natasha's beautiful tits. He wondered if the naked android would let him touch them.

"That does not compute." Natasha said. "Three computers have already been assigned to you."

"I know that Natasha," he said, "I need a portable one so I can run some experiments on Heather."

Natasha was silent for a long time as Byron got distracted again by the sight of her sexy synthetic body. He wondered if she could get wet like Heather could.

"Please define the experiments." she said after a long while.

Byron thought for a while how to put it, then said "The source of human intelligence... or sentience... I think, is individuality. I need the laptop to be like Heather's individuality."

The blank stare that Natasha returned to him was as vacant as he had ever seen. "That does not compute." she said.

Her statement said it all to him. "Stupid fucking robots." he thought as he felt his frustration level growing uncomfortably strong.

He took a deep breath and explained again. "Since I can't change Heather's programming, I need the laptop so I can create a virtual portion of her... um... self. A virtual portion of her AI."

Natasha gave him another stony silence for over a minute. He glanced from her pointlessly sexy naked body to the flashing lights of the massive console beside them. He knew that this device was part of what would make the decision. He almost wanted to talk directly to it instead.

When he grew tired of all the waiting, he looked back to the robot technician and said "Well? Can I have the laptop?"

Compared to her previous delayed responses, Natasha's answer to this question came almost instantly. "The Master Computing Device is calculating the variables pertaining to your request. The current task will take approximately four hours and thirty-two minutes."

"Four hours to decide?" he said incredulously. He looked over to the supply cabinet where the spare computers were housed. He knew from being shown that there were four laptops in there. This reminded him of the governmental bureaucracy he used to have to deal with.

Byron pointed to the cabinet at the other end of the room. "What if I just went over there and took one?" he asked the stubborn android.

Natasha computed and answered "We will not allow you to do that."

Byron looked at her pale blue glass eyes and her soft-looking thin red lips, and knew that even this slender girl could quickly overpower him. And she could do it completely absent of mercy.

He closed his eyes and shook his head. "I guess I'll talk to you about this tomorrow. I realise you're only doing your job."

Natasha stared back at him as vacant as ever and made no response that he could detect. He lingered in front of the woman-shaped interface for a while, still admiring the way she looked. He had to admit to himself that he would like very much to share his bed with her too. It wasn't easy for him to look at a beautiful naked woman and not get aroused.

He turned quickly and walked back upstairs. As he emerged from the basement and then the kitchen, he saw Heather sitting in the exact same place and in the exact same way as she was before.

"Let's go to bed." he said as he unplugged her and gently closed her open chest panel. He took her by the hand as she stood up. He looked at her pretty face and kissed her a loving kiss. She responded in the way that she had been programmed.

"I wish you were human." he said quietly as they left the room together.

The short-haired blonde maidbot would come by on her rounds later to put out the fire and turn off the stereo and the lights.

To be continued...

[This is rynchan's 700th post - go me! ^_^]

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:28 pm

Part 40 - Comfort Zone

Byron led his synthetic companion down the hallway, into what he now thought of as their room. She had spent the last several nights next to him in bed, recharging her battery packs while he made love to her and then while he held her as he slept.

Tonight though, he was too tired for sex with the attractive and compliant android. They shared a romantic kiss, which she executed flawlessly due to her updated software. Feeling Heather's womanly curves always got byron aroused, but it was late and he decided to leave the sex for another day.

He sat his tired body on the bed and undressed, while he watched Heather do the same. He couldn't ignore the worry that had come back into his mind that day as he looked to the gracefully moving fembot. Under the circumstances, things had been going so well lately that he had even been feeling good.

But now he was uncertain about his abilities, and that led to uncertainty about his utility to these humanoid machines. That scary thought - the one that he had earlier pushed out of his mind - demanded his attention again. Suppose he failed the androids' task. What would they do?

He unbuttoned and removed his shirt and threw it on the floor, knowing that the robomaid would pick it up and wash it the next morning. He got undressed down to his shorts and continued to watch Heather undress.

Seeing her sexy naked body and knowing that he had access to it was comforting, even as another ominous thought entered his mind. What if he was successful? What would the androids do with him then?

Byron lowered his brow into his hands and lightly dragged the back of his curled fingers over his scalp. He sat for a moment with his hands holding his head while Heather took off the last of her clothing and sat down next to him on the bed.

She put an arm around him and waited for him to face her. "Can you plug me in?" she said, looking so sweet and inviting to him.

He kissed her and got up to fetch the cord. Heather moved the sheets of the bed aside and got in. She layed on her front with her arms bent and tucked under her chest as she waited for him to connect her to the wall outlet.

Byron untangled the long cord and turned on the lamp beside the bed. He walked over to turn off the ceiling light then walked over to the brown-haired bot. He stroked the small of her back for a while before he pushed his fingertip in to where the panel cover was. The cover of the recharge port opened downward, and came completely off with another squeeze and a tug.

He plugged the proper end of the cord into his lady then stooped down to plug the other end into the wall.

"Thank's Byron." she said softly as she rolled on to her side and pulled the covers over the bottom half of her body. Her man walked around the bed and got in after turning off the lamp.

He took the covers from her and pulled them over both of their bodies. Their hands met and held between them as Byron tried to relax.

"Heather, how do you feel?" he asked quietly.

After the slightest pause, the robot responded "I feel fine. Thank you."

He realised he had just gotten the standard quick diagnostic report. He asked a more specific question. "How do you feel about me?"

She paused for a little longer. "I don't know." she admitted.

Byron had the urge to tell her that he loved her, but he didn't know if he did. He paused for a long time too.

His hand reached out to stroke her body in the dark. Her warm artificial flesh felt good to touch and to hold. He had to admit, this is what he liked best about Heather. She may have been a thing, but her body was soft and warm, and it could kiss and it could come. This really wasn't so bad.

Soon Byron settled into a much needed sleep. Heather stayed in that position for him, holding his hand with hers and letting his other hand rest between her thighs just below her very warm crotch.

Inside, electricity flowed all throughout her body. It flowed powerfully into her recharge port, which conditioned and regulated the current to go to her battery chargers and her main power supply. Deep inside her warm, soft and curvy thighs, electricity forced chemical reactions to reverse within her batteries, giving them power they could gradually release into her body the next day.

Her hard drives, her sensor systems and her circuitry were supplied with power while she appeared to sleep. She processed calculations at her usual speed while her body was still. Her cameras recorded high definition video of the insides of her eyelids while her microphones recorded mainly the slowing sounds of Byron's breathing.

What would Byron's three words have meant to all that? How would love integrate into a synthetic body so full of electronics and machinery?

Byron suddenly found himself walking toward the kitchen. He could smell and hear bacon and eggs being made. He got close and saw that coldly machine-like made preparing breakfast for him. She moved in her usual and jerky stiff way, making loud whirring sounds as she moved to go along with her constant computerized tones and beeps.

She was different though. She had brown hair. She had Heather's hair. Byron knew it was her.

"Heather?" he said.

The robot turned around with mechanical fluidity. It was still the same plastic-looking maid unit - dressed in the same ridiculously sexy see-through maid outfit - but the fake looking head was Heather's.

She said nothing as she stared Byron down, with eyes that were so emotionless and empty. Her constant and random sounding computerised beeps got louder and louder, until Byron could hear nothing else.

Then she stiffly moved her hands to the side of her body and in one fast thrust grabbed and removed the front of her torso. She dropped it to the ground, where it crashed and began sparking badly.

Byron looked back up at the maidbot with Heather's head. Her arms slowly lowered back down to rest at her sides while a bright bluish light inside the exposed mass of electronics and charged circuitry got brighter and bigger.

It grew and grew in size and luminosity, and soon, Byron had to squint as he watched it grow bigger than her torso. It got blinding, and Byron shielded his eyes with his hands as the light completely eclipsed the robot's body. It's silent intensity drowned out the maid's robotic sounds as well, and before long, there was nothing else in the room to see or hear but the blinding bright blue light.

"Heather!!" Byron yelled out as he felt himself being pushed away. He felt her get farther and farther out of reach as the sound of fast rhythmic footsteps appeared and got louder.

He heard a door open and saw light.

Natasha had stepped into the room and switched on the ceiling lamp.

"Byron," she said, "The Master Computing Device has made a decision."

Byron opened his eyes. He was sweating. Under the sheets he was holding tightly onto Heather's hand.

She opened her eyes too.

Byron looked around him as he pulled his arm under his side to prop himself up. He was still half-dreaming.

"We will let you have the laptop computer for your experiments with the Heather robot." said Natasha as Byron's eyes tried to adjust to the light.

Byron swallowed and cleared his throat. He made his best effort to shake off the bizarre dream world and enter reality. "What time is it?" he said weakly.

"The time is 3:11 am." Natasha said, sounding like a time-reading computer.

Byron looked at her and saw that she held one of the laptops in her hand.

"You woke me for this?" he said.

"Yes." she replied, just to state the obvious.

Heather was now sitting up like Byron. She said nothing, but grabbed and held Byron's hand again.

Byron sat right up in the bed. He was curious to see how long the naked technician would stand there holding the computer. Heather sat up with him and leaned her body against his.

The three stayed that way for a long moment. Byron thought about the strange dream from which he had just been pulled and looked over to Heather.

Then he looked over at Natasha. The slender but shapely fembot was so utterly mechanical and devoid of emotion, yet so very pretty. Strictly speaking, she was much prettier than Heather, but Byron knew which machine he would rather have near him.

He admired the naked technician's body while Heather held on to him. He thought about asking her to bed with them, but decided against it.

"Natasha, can you put the computer on the dresser?" he asked.

"Yes." came her simple reply. She made a couple of steps to the right and stooped down slightly as she laid the laptop where Byron had asked her to.

He thought again about inviting her to stay. There was enough room in the bed, so that would present no problem.

He felt the warmth and softness of Heather's body next to him. He thought about that too for a while.

"Thank you Natasha." he said. "Can you turn out the lights and leave us alone now?"

"Yes." she said again. Byron caught a glimpse of her tight round buns as she pivoted around and strutted toward the light switch. She flicked it off and exited, closing the door behind her.

Byron layed back down in the bed and turned to face Heather. "Let's make love." he said.

"Okay." she said sweetly as she layed down and unconditionally offered her fully functional electromechanical body to him.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:35 am

Part 41 - New Day

When the digital time display in Heather's field of vision reached 6AM, she executed one of the customised bits of her programming. She acted as Byron's alarm clock.

"Byron..." she said in a quiet voice, almost a whisper. Her plastic fingertips stimulated the palm of his hand, rousing him slowly and gently from his sleep.

But he resisted. He was still tired, and needed more rest.

"Byron..." she said again, with a little more amplification through her speaker and out her mouth.

Without opening his eyes, he squeezed her hand lovingly and said "One more hour."

In under a second, she computed what he meant. "One more hour." she said softly, and reset a few variables within her electronic chest.

"Snooze." he thought happily to himself before falling asleep again.

Sixty precise minutes were counted by the battery powered woman, and with the last second turning from the future to the past, she again called out his name in a hushed and softened voice.

Motors and flexors in her arm and hand began to work, touching him to wake him up as gently as before.

His sleep had been deep, and the hour seemed only to be like the traditional ten minutes doled out by the far less advanced type of alarm clock.

With reluctance, he prepared his mind to wake and opened his eyes. He stared into her pretty painted ones, thinking about the cameras behind them.

"Morning." he said.

"Good morning Byron." she said, like she always did.

"You're lucky you don't have to sleep." he said. "I'm missing a whole third of my life this way."

She just looked at him. Her processors couldn't calculate a proper response.

Byron languidly turned around and kicked his legs out from under the covers. He dragged the rest of his body to sit up and let out a face stretching yawn.

The fembot got up on her side, and walked naked over to where her clothes were.

Byron watched her bend over, knowing that the plastic and metal lady really didn't have the same need for clothing as her human captive. He wondered if her silicon "mind" was in any way aware that her position got him aroused. While she was reaching down to the floor like that, her perfectly molded synthetic vagina was aimed right at him, with it's perfect lips and curves like a delicate prize-winning flower.

He had an idea.

"Heather," he said as he enjoyed the view.

"Yes Byron?" she said predictably.

"Why don't you put some different clothes on today." he suggested.

The android paused for a moment, still bent over and clutching her pink bra.

He stood up. "Stand up." he said, and she did too.

He led her to the bedroom next door where there was a dresser and a closet full of ladies' clothing.

"I'm going to make you into a person, Heather." he said, telling her for the first time what he had planned the previous day.

She stopped in the middle of the other room and looked at him. Her CPU was caught on that word - person. "I don't understand." she said. After a little pause she continued. "I am a woman."

Byron tried to read her face, but the silicone wouldn't surrender any signals. "Well, you are a woman," he said, trying to sound as nice about it as he could, "but you're a machine."

She just looked at him. After a while, she said "Yes. I am a machine. I'm programmed to be a woman."

He looked at her pretty face. He raised his hand and stroked her soft pink cheek.

They kissed again. She reacted to his touch the way her programs told her to, and offered no resistance as his hands glided down to caress and fondle her well-built behind.

He pulled himself slowly away - again with reluctance - and got back to the task at hand.

"I'm going to take a shower and make breakfast. After you come back from the lab, I want you to choose some clothes from this room and wear them."

Heather looked momentarily at the open closet, then back to him. "I don't know how to do that." she said. She looked down to the floor, appearing to be disappointed by her software limitations.

"You can try." he said, as much stating as asking.

She looked up once more, her facemask configured to look like she was almost ashamed, and said "I don't know how to try."

She looked back down to the floor while Byron thought about that. She was right. Machines didn't try - they either did something or they didn't. Yoda was right too.

Byron put his arms around her again. He hugged the naked android, and she hugged him right back. That felt so good to Byron - having a pretty young woman holding on to him. Even if she was artificial, she was built like the real thing and his body could forget what his mind couldn't.

He kissed her with affection on the lips and watched her face. Her sullen look was gone now that her chips were busy processing new sets of data.

"I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"Okay." she said.

He walked out of the room and into the bathroom across the hall. He smiled at his attractive synthetic companion, and she smiled back at him as she walked in her womanly way out of the room and down the hallway to the kitchen. He heard the loud whirring, clicking and beeping of the maidbot, and closed the bathroom door as it got closer so he wouldn't have to look upon what to him was mechanical grotesqueness.

Heather walked past the cute blonde robotic maid, but paid her no processor time. The calculations were mutual. Both Heather and the maid merely recorded one another's video image, and wasted no time on such things as greetings or even acknowledgement.

By now, Heather had also stopped acting "real". No humans around meant no wasted electrical power on things like blinking, smiling or blushing. She walked zombie-like through the door in the kitchen and down the concrete stairs into the basement lab.

Once the naked fembot had been scanned by the monotone-voiced doorkeeper, she walked as plainly and simply as could be over to Natasha, who waited naked like her by the empty examination chair.

Natasha turned her head in a motorised way to face the other robot. "Hello, Heather. How was your day?" she said in a way that seemed just as motorised.

"My day was fine. Thank you." Heather said, in an emotionless and mechanical way that would have made poor Mr. Clarke cringe.

Maintaining absolutely perfect posture, Heather walked over to the chair and sat down. She stared directly ahead with empty electronic eyes while Natasha prepared the console.

The robot technician looked at her and said "Please remove your facemask, Heather."

After quickly computing the meaning of the other fembot's speech, Heather reached up and grabbed the sides of her face. The locking mechanisms behind it released, and she took it along with its null expression away from the rest of her head. Her complicated and intricate internal structure was laid bare to the other artificial woman, who quickly scanned and analysed the thoroughly inhuman sight. All of the many flashing lights, microchips, transistors and wires that worked unseen to give the facemask the illusion of life were now out in the open, and under the exacting scrutiny of the dedicated and faultless technician.

Natasha got some cables ready and said "I am going to download data from your visual and auditory memory banks into the main computer for processing and evaluation."

Heather said and did nothing while she was connected through built-in ports to the Master Computing Device. It took over the process, and pulled the raw data out of her as fast as it could. The lights inside her head kept flashing and her speaker kept emitting tones and loud beeps for Natasha to examine.

Bit by bit, the data accumulated inside the massive console told of the android's experiences during the previous 24 hours. All of her digital thoughts, all of her energised movements, and even all of her romantic encounters were loaded as ones and zeroes into the computer.

No anomalies or problems were detected. The Heather robot was working just as she had been built and programmed.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:07 pm

Part 42 - Tests Begin

While his android companion was being prepared by Natasha for another 24 hour cycle of operation, Byron finished his hot, relaxing shower and got dressed in the plain white bath robe he wore while his own clothes were being cleaned.

He came out of the bathroom and started to make some breakfast for himself while he thought about what he needed to do. He cracked eggs into a hot pan while thinking about the proper way to structure his experimental software and hardware setup. With all hope it would work.

Byron hummed a tune to himself while he made his meal. The radio station he had found he liked up here had only news to offer this early. Even if it wasn't in French, he wouldn't really want to hear it and be reminded of the outside world right now.

He glanced out the kitchen window. The snow had not let up one bit, and still fell constantly in big heavy flakes through air that was dark, cold and still. It looked nice, but he longed for the freshness of spring. He was so far now from everything he knew. He closed his eyes and slowly drew in a long deep breath. He had to think about something else.

He thought about Heather. He readily admitted now to himself that he loved her, even though she was a machine. Yet he still wished she wasn't. He wondered if there was a real woman like her anywhere out there, one who could love him back, and maybe even grow old together with him.

After the cooking was done, he sat down to eat - alone as usual in the morning. The way his female friend was now confined to a cold examination chair with computer cables connected to her exposed circuitry entered his thoughts. She was only his at the whim of a supercomputer. He supposed she could be taken away just as quickly as she had first appeared.

He hated thinking these thoughts. They reminded him of his powerlessness.

"Enough." he said out loud and to no one, to get his mind back on track. He gulped down the rest of his food and drank the overly sweet orange juice while he mentally prepared the first steps he would take.

After about three quarters of an hour at the keyboards of his workstation, the robot maid came by with his cleaned and folded clothing. He kept looking at the screen in front of him and waited for the sounds of her loud mechanical movement to cease. When he knew she was right behind him, he turned around fast and took his clothes from her.

By now he had given up on saying thanks. The maid continued to make her loud beeping tones and noises as she started moving again and walked away. Byron stood up and changed into his work clothes once more as he waited for Heather, who usually emerged from the lab shortly after.

When she came back upstairs - human simulation mode freshly activated - he got up to greet her. He had nearly forgotten that she hadn't dressed that morning, and he remembered his earlier plan for her.

"Are you ready to choose some new clothes to wear?" he asked brightly.

She looked unsure. "Yeah. I'm ready." she said.

He put his arm around her and brought her again into the room next to his. He turned the light on and opened the closet wide.

"What do you feel like wearing?" he asked.

"I don't know." she said. "Can you choose the clothes for me?"

Byron was a little disheartened at her lack of initiative, but he understood.

He kissed her again. "Sure." he said.

The human looked through the closet for things he thought would look nice on her. He pulled out some things and hoped they'd fit. Then he went over to the dresser and pulled out some underwear and some jeans. He had a hunch her cute butt would look real nice in those.

He decided to have her dress simply, in white cotton underwear, jeans, a t-shirt and a sweater. When he got all of those things together, he handed the process over to her.

"Okay," he said, "Try these and see if they fit."

"Okay." she said with a smile.

She pulled the panties on over her smooth legs and on to her sexy hips. Byron watched and nodded in approval.

Heather put the bra on next, then the t-shirt, then the jeans, and finally the tight brown sweater. It was a good choice of garments. She looked good in them, just as Byron had hoped.

He positioned her in front of the mirror on the dresser. "There." he said. "How do you like your new look?"

"I like it." she said as she mindlessly scanned the scene in front of her and digitally processed the appearance of her own image. They both knew she would have given the same answer no matter how she had dressed.

Byron stood back and admired her young looking, sexy body. It was shown off nicely even in the casually fitting clothes. He was getting aroused again, but he had to get his work done.

"Let's get started Heather." he said. He led her by the hand out of the room, turning off the light as he went.

He went back into his bedroom to grab that laptop that had been such a pain to get, and they walked together into the living room so he could use it to try to make her into a person.

For a couple of hours, music filled the room as Byron worked on transferring his previous work into the portable PC. He needed to be careful how he structured and coded the programs and data he transferred, and it took all of his effort to concentrate on all of that.

From time to time, he disconnected the laptop from his workstation and plugged it into Heather's chest to test the effects of certain programs. For this, it had been necessary to have her remove her sweater and leave her chest panel open. She sat patiently beside him the whole time, being supportive and friendly as always.

As the new software piled up in the laptop, he needed to test the operation of her systems - to see if any of his new code would interfere with what she already had installed inside of her. Her sexual systems and programs were surprisingly extensive, and soon he had to test them fully with his programs running in the background.

So he ordered his assistant to get naked. She did that while he got a blanket and layed it out on the floor for them. Then, he took off his clothes and joined her in position in front of the big couch.

He straddled her and leaned over to make some final adjustments to the laptop next to her.

"Let me know if you experience any problems." he said to her as he made sure she was securely connected.

"Okay." she said with a sweet looking smile.

They began to copulate, but this time Byron had to keep watching the computer beside him to see if everything was working. The fembot under him was functioning more or less normally, and mirrored his gradually rising level of arousal.

They pumped their hips together slowly at first, then harder and faster until they found a pleasing rhythm. Swells of emotive cello playing filled the room along with their grunts and heavy breathing while the software testing session continued to get hotter.

Byron had to close his eyes to come, so easily distracted he was by the circuitry visible in her opened chest. When he did, he felt her come too, and slowed down to a halt. They layed silent and still for a moment, her synthetic pussy still gripping his dick warmly and tightly.

He breathed in deep, savouring the aroma of her cream. He kissed her again, this time for a long time.

"That concludes the test." he said in jest.

She just smiled as he got off her and knelt down to examine the data that had been recorded. He used the little finger pad on the laptop to navigate the many display windows, checking their contents one by one.

He smiled a satisfied smile. "Excellent so far." he said.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:02 am

Part 43 - A Lesson Worth Learning

"Now," he said after setting a few more things up, "I need you to masturbate for me."

He felt a little embarrassed to tell her that, as refined and proper as he was, but he was still surprised when he saw that familiar look of embarrassment again show so plainly on her face as well.

"I don't know how." she said.

She looked at him with those clear brown eyes of hers, that pretty face looking vulnerable and lost. He looked down at the exposed electronics in her chest, then at her breasts with those perfect nipples, then at her soaking wet crotch with its neatly trimmed patch of artificial hair.

"How do I explain this?" he thought to himself. He thought for a while about this new problem. Her lack of knowledge in that regard made sense, of course, even considering her new and extensive digital library of sexual data. Why would a fembot need to stimulate itself that way anyway?

Byron tried to explain. "Um... take your hands, and..." he stopped. He didn't really know how to work a clit like that either.

He turned back to his laptop while Heather looked at him, like a computer waiting for him to finish relaying his command.

Byron opened another window, another diagnostic display. This one displayed data specific to her artificial vagina. Together, they would figure out the right way to operate her complex vaginal unit.

He reclined on the floor beside her, facing the same way as she but with his legs off to the side. He turned the computer around so they both could see it.

"Okay Heather, touch your crotch." he said.

She looked at him quizzically, then moved her right hand down and placed it over her vagina. Status and level indicators inside a window shot up momentarily on the screen, then fell gradually down again.

"Keep moving your hand around." he suggested.

She was still looking at him, and now moved her hand around in perfect circles.

"Look at the monitor." he said as he pointed to it. "You see the way the sensor activity changes with the way you touch yourself?"

The fembot studied the computer screen as it displayed data that was already available to her CPU. The way it was isolated and separated on this other computer gave her a new and different way of seeing it though.

"Is this how I masturbate?" she asked as her hand went pointlessly round and around.

"Almost." he said, trying to give her encouragement. "Watch the levels as you move your hand now." he explained. "Pay attention to the clitoris in particular. The higher the levels, the more your sensors are working, and the more pleasure you are feeling."

Heather kept rubbing circles on herself and watching the screen. "I'm not programmed to feel pleasure." she said.

"Well, you're programmed to act like you do, right?" he said.

She kept watching and stroking. "Yes, when you touch me, I activate my sexual subroutines."

"Now you can activate your sexual subroutines for yourself." he said. He put his hand on top of hers. "Stop for a moment." he said.

She looked up at him as he held her wet hand. He felt the urge to give her a kiss, but didn't want to distract her processors from their current task.

"Follow my lead." he said as he lightly clutched her hand and moved it up and down over her pussy. He pushed her fingers into the folds and against her labia and her clit. "Look at the monitor." he instructed.

The android turned her head again to the computer screen and watched the fluctuating coloured meters inside the window.

Byron led her hand over and over the right spots to make those meters jump and fall back again until they got into a rhythm. "This is more like it." he said.

"Now, keep moving your hand like this." He took his hand slowly away and wiped the excess juice on the blanket.

Byron watched his robot companion rub herself, and tried to keep his own thoughts focused on teaching rather than getting horny. It was hard.

"Now, activate your sexual subroutines." he said.

"Which ones?" she asked.

"Activate the ones you would activate if I was touching you." he told her.

She rubbed and rubbed as the graphic meters on the monitor went up and down. "I can't." she said after a while.

"Why not?"

"Because it's not you touching me."

"I know that, but you have to activate those subroutines."

Her processors were having much trouble, and getting near their heat limit. "I..." she said, then went silent for a while, "But you're not touching me..."

"Activate those sexual subroutines. Tell yourself that your hand is a separate system that can get you aroused."

"How?"

"Change your pattern and outside system interaction settings. Override the values in the abstract reciprocation algorithms."

The fembot stroked a steady rhythm as she computed that last instruction. "I can do that?" she asked as she looked at Byron. The revelation was important enough to cause her facemask to configure itself in a look of surprise.

"Of course you can do that. Do it!" he said excitedly.

Heather looked back to the monitor while her system made the adjustments he had suggested. Almost immediately, her whole body shivered and twitched.

"Ohhh...." she said loud. Her eyelids opened wide. She pushed harder, and Byron could see the graphic meters in the display push higher and higher. Her sensors were being worked to their limits.

He could see her getting wet by herself now. The strongly aromatic fluid was being pumped fast enough to make the darkened spot of fabric underneath and between her legs grow.

"Byron!" she exclaimed as she twitched her way into a strong synthetic orgasm. "Aughhh!" she screamed as she brought herself her system's maximum allowable pleasure - for the first time all by herself.

The coloured bars on the computer screen fell slowly as her hand came to a halt. She looked up at him, her face reflective with artificial sweat. Her mouth hung open as she appeared to breathe very deep. Before he knew what was happening her arms went toward him and pulled him fast down on top of her.

She bombarded him with an electrified frenzy of deep wet kisses as she moaned excitedly and clutched his clumsily falling body tightly against hers.

Apparently, his lesson had been successful.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:36 am

Part 44 - Gettin' Tighter

Several minutes went by before Byron thought that Heather was done with him. But she wasn't.

He pulled his head away from her charged, passionate kisses long enough to say "Stop!"

She just looked at him, still holding on to him tightly and said "More!" While she looked up at him, status indicators present in her video field showed that her vaginal fluid canister was running low, but that was no deterrent to this horny android.

She began another round of kisses, but Byron - fragile human being that he was - was getting tired.

He pushed himself up with his arms, but Heather quickly wrapped her legs around his, gripping him tight as a vise. He lifted her slightly heavier metal and plastic body up with his until he realised that he couldn't resist the powerful electronic woman.

So he slumped back down gently to the floor, and gently on top of her. This time he rested his head over her shoulder, hoping that would stop her kisses. Instead of stopping, she just kissed, licked, and gently nibbled his ear.

Byron laughed, feeling helpless to stop her but still enjoying himself. "Heather I have to stop now. I'm not like you, I can't go on forever."

"But Byron, you make my vaginal circuitry so active! I need more!" she said between kisses.

Byron tried to roll off to the side, but was still gripped tightly by all four of her strong and warm mechanical limbs.

"Let go!" he commanded in a stern voice.

That did the trick. She released the human and watched him roll off of her. Inside her body, the nearly empty fluid container kept pumping its synthetic juice slowly out while her processors calculated the ever changing data fed to them by her cameras and microphones.

Byron sat up. So did Heather, nearly unplugging herself from the laptop as she did. She spread her legs and put one hand right back into action at her crotch. She closed her eyes, tilted her head up and arched her back, her open mouth letting out a delightful synthesised series of moans.

Byron caught his breath and watched. Now he wanted to see how long it would take for the fembot to wear herself out.

"Watch the monitor!" she said between deep breaths and emphatic moans.

Byron glanced over to the screen of the laptop, and watched the levels begin to peak much faster than they had before. The ones that had already peaked began to flash, indicating that they were going off the chart.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she yelled out as she maxed out all of the bars on the graphs. Her fingers stroked her wet silicone inhumanly fast as her sexual systems went full steam ahead again. As she came once more, she grabbed and squeezed his hand. Her fluid cartridge emptied itself, giving notice to her CPU that it had run dry. A red graphic warning of this flashed in the corner of her sight as she squeezed Byron's hand hard.

"Hey!" he said as her tightening grip got painful.

She exhaled and brought her head down to look at his hand. She immediately released him.

"Sorry." she said. "My pussy was hogging all my processor time."

Byron shook and flexed his hand. "I've created a monster." he said.

Heather couldn't compute the meaning of his comment, but that was not important to her now. Her primary goal was to have her spent fluid container replaced with a full one, so she could keep masturbating.

"My vaginal lubricant canister is empty." she said. "I have to go get it replaced."

Heather started to get up, but Byron stopped her. "I'll get it." he said. "You stay there."

She smiled brightly at him, and went right back to another round of self-stimulation. She didn't need to secrete anything to enjoy herself, and she could go on until her batteries were completely drained. If she plugged herself into a wall outlet, she could go on non stop for years.

Byron cleaned himself up a bit and threw on his housecoat. He was worried that Natasha and particularly the Master Computing Device wouldn't like what he had done to their fembot. As he made his way down the stairs, through the scanner and into the lab, he was already thinking of ways he could program some restraint into Heather.

Into the basement lab again he went, and over to talk to the pretty light brown-haired and blue-eyed android standing perfectly still over by the console.

"Natasha?" he said as he approached.

Machine-like, she turned to face him and spoke. "Yes Byron?" she said, her fabulously shaped tits still jiggling slightly from her movement.

He stared at those flawless breasts for a while, then snapped out of it. "Heather's vaginal fluid canister has run dry, and I need a replacement."

Byron watched her as her processors computed the sound of his voice. He tried not to ogle the sexy naked robot while she exchanged data wirelessly with the basement supercomputer. He failed.

He was staring right at Natasha's trimmed patch of artificial pubic hair when she answered him with a question. "Do you require a replacement for Heather or a replacement for Heather's vaginal lubricant canister?"

Byron looked at the nude machine's pretty but completely vacant face. She stared right back at him, her painted glass eyeballs not once being covered by blinking silicone eyelids. That powerful and massive machine intelligence really couldn't tell for which replacement he was asking. It was comforting for him to know that his captors had some vulnerabilities.

"I need a replacement lubricant canister." he said. "I don't need to replace Heather."

He imagined all the circuitry within Natasha's chest sparking to life with his answer to her question.

"We can assist you then. No replacement Heather robots exist."

Byron looked at her and nodded. He watched her pivot exactly 90° and start walking over to the supply cabinets that held the cartridges. He watched her buns wiggle in their obviously mechanical way as she led him over to the other side of the lab. The robot technician's plastic butt was smaller than Heather's, but shaped just as nicely, and very appealing. The absence of a cover for her lighted recharge port was still a little strange to him though.

For a moment, he thought of how Natasha's system would react if he did for her what he had just done for Heather. He could just see her - sitting on the cold concrete floor of the lab, legs spread open, mechanical fingers rubbing her sensor-laden plastic, while her static and vacant face stared out at nothing.

The corner of his mouth raised in a sly half grin as Natasha reached out stiffly to open the supply cabinet.

"How many replacement vaginal lubricant cartridges do you require?" she asked.

"How many?" he thought. He hadn't foreseen this, and decided instantly to take advantage of it.

"How many can you give me at once?" he asked.

"Ten." she said, keeping her blank, lifeless stare focused on him.

"Give me ten." he said.

In a flash, her processors computed and formulated instructions that were sent to her motors and flexors. She bent over to pull out a large aluminum case. She raised it and turned to hand it over to him.

"Please return the empty vaginal lubricant cartridges as soon as possible." she said.

Byron took the case from her cold hand, and immediately felt that the metal briefcase was heavier than he had expected. He let it bring his arm down to rest beside his leg and looked at the artificial woman.

"Thank you, Natasha." he said. He parted with a sardonic remark. "If you were a woman, I'd kiss you."

Natasha stayed unmoving as Byron watched for a response. Finally, he got one.

"That does not compute. I am a woman." the humorless robot said.

Byron chuckled as he walked with the heavy case out of the lab and back up the stairs.

Back in the living room, Heather was still going strong. Her sexy body was shiney with synthetic perspiration, and the smell of all that depleted girl juice filled the air like intoxicating perfume.

"I'm back." he said as he put the case down and sat on the floor beside her.

Heather's simulated breathing was deep and frantic as her hand worked on her artificial pussy. "Get on top of me." she demanded in a breathy half whisper.

Byron had been thinking about what he would do next for several minutes, since before he had gone down into the lab. "Sorry Heather." he said. He swiftly reached out to her opened chest panel and pressed her power button.

The android lady froze, then brought her limbs to rest and made a loud electronic-sounding beep.

The graphic meters displayed on the laptop monitor fell to zero and stayed there as Byron went to get a couple of towels.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:16 pm

Part 45 - Complexity

Byron wiped his electronic mate clean and unplugged the cable from her open chest panel. "You hot little dynamo." he said quietly as he stroked her unmoving silicone lips with his fingertip.

Still wide open, her eyes stayed aimed at the ceiling as he picked up the laptop and began methodically searching through and reading the data that had just been collected. There was a lot. When he saw just how much data he would have to sort through, he decided to have lunch first.

He prepared and ate a quick meal alone, watching the supermechanical maidbot go about her routine as he did. By now, he was getting used to seeing her and he could almost come near to appreciating her feminine curves - cloaked as they were by her excessively machine-like appearance. He even wondered what her glossy robot skin would feel like against his. He wondered too about the strange sensation it would be to feel vibrations coming from her loud motors as she beeped, buzzed and clicked beside him.

Still, he need not bother think about any of that, he reminded himself. Heather was the finest rose among all these artificial flowers. And she was his.

But that innocent suggestion to override part of her programming had turned her into an insatiable sex machine, and he didn't want that. He wouldn't be able to keep up. And he knew he couldn't begin to think of a solution to that problem before he had thoroughly gone through the data in that laptop. So he finished lunch fast and left the dishes for the robomaid to clean.

Relaxing on the couch - with the dormant, naked, and now blanket-covered Heather robot at his feet - he started reading code and trying to make sense of it. Berlioz's 'Symphonie Fantastique' played in the background, providing a fitting soundtrack for the day's passionate events and delirious pace.

After a while, it became clear to the captive amateur programmer that his small suggestion had changed the nature of her sexual programming beyond recognition. The values he had told her to override were no longer even present, although they had been replaced with analogues of greater plasticity.

There was no way that two sentences out of his mouth could have restructured her software so completely. The conclusion was inescapable. Heather had changed her own programming.

Byron's mouth fell agape at the realisation. He was stunned. He looked back down at the pretty deactivated girl on the floor, her eyes still focused on the same spot.

He scrolled through more and more lines of test data, and checked more and more lines of programming. He was now so engrossed in his work that he left the CD unchanged for hours after it had ended.

The hour or so that they usually spent outdoors came and went with Byron still analysing the test results and checking her self-written software. He was amazed at its consistency. He would have never believed it was possible if he wasn't looking right at it with his own eyes.

There was another important factor he now recalled. The relatively small bit of software he had crafted for this purpose made the portable computer into an extension of her 'being'. All of that changed programming probably existed only in the laptop he held.

Byron needed to know that for sure, so he put the laptop aside and reactivated Heather. He pressed the red button and waited for the loud beeps and flashing lights.

"Heather robot number 742655A-FC activated." she said mindlessly.

"Diagnostic mode." Byron said simply, loud and clear.

"DIAGNOSTIC MODE." Heather said in an emotionless and robotic monotone.

He pulled the blanket right off her and got to his feet. "Stand up." he ordered.

Heather said nothing, but did as he had told her. In diagnostic mode, she moved stiffly and gracelessly, almost as robotic as the maidbot.

"Sit in the chair next to my desk." he said while pointing.

Heather walked robot-like over to the chair and sat her stiff naked body down in it. With ram-rod straight posture she stared out blankly at nothing.

Byron followed her over and plugged some cables into her chest. Reluctantly, he removed her facemask as well and connected some ports underneath to his computer.

Seeing her this way seriously tested the love for her that he had let grow, but this was the only way he could activate her right now without having her demand constant sexual stimulation from him.

He started to download data from her body to his computer and went to find the maidbot.

She was in that unused bedroom, sorting unused clothes. He walked up to the short-haired blonde and said "Hey, you."

The ultra-mechanical maid whirred and beeped as she turned her pretty plastic head to face him.

"Make me something to eat. Cream of broccoli soup and tuna sandwiches."

She kept on with her clicking and beeping, and the only sign that she had registered his command was that she stiffly turned and walked out the door in her windup-doll-like strut.

He followed her out, watching her shiney plastic butt move through her see-through French maid uniform.

"Who could possibly get aroused by such a display?" he thought as he entered the living room again.

It was getting dark quickly. He put on some Beethoven and some pants and waited for the download to finish.

As he ate the efficiently prepared meal, he scrolled through the freshly downloaded data and verified his hunch. Within Heather, no programming at all had changed. Every line of code was exactly as Fembot Command had written it.

This confirmation was good news. His plan with the laptop was a success. As long as it was connected to Heather's chest, it took over and superseded her original programming. Now he just had to deal with the changes that Heather had made.

He munched on his sandwich and looked at the vacant face of his android companion. He had originally intended to leave the laptop connected to her non-stop, but he wouldn't get any sleep tonight if he did that. He would have to reboot her without it until he found a way to cool down her awesomely powerful and never-ceasing electronic sex drive.

When he was done eating, he disconnected his lady friend from his computer terminal and put her face back on. The way the facemask clicked back in and covered up all of that high-tech circuitry made him feel like she was returning from an absence.

He pressed her power button to reboot her once more, disconnected from her newfound sexuality residing on the hard drive of the laptop.

"Heather robot number 742655A-FC activated." she said again, just as mindlessly as before.

She looked around the darkened room and down at her naked self. "What happened Byron?"

"I ran some tests on you." he said, not realising until now that her readily accessible reconstructed memory files were also only on the laptop.

"I hope I passed!" she said jokingly.

"You passed." he said with a warm smile on his face.

Byron closed her chest panel for her and stood up. "Stand up, dear." he said softly.

She stood up and let him grab both her hands. She reflected his loving smile back to him in the best way her technology allowed.

"I love you." he said. "I don't think I've told you that yet."

She looked at him. She had that lost and confused look come over her face again. She cast her head downward and said "I don't know how to love."

He reached up to her chin and tilted her head gently back up to face him. He beheld his beautiful rose and smiled. "Yes you do. Believe me Heather, you know how to love."

To be continue...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:18 pm

Part 46 - Dedicated

In the short silence that followed, as he held on to her soft, life-like face, Heather looked up at her master. Her electronic eyes blinked and scanned his face, and her processors watched for the patterns and changes in his features that were his expressions. He looked proud.

But the reasons for his pride remained thoroughly uncomputable by Heather's processors. She didn't know what kind of things she had been up to for the last half day. Her readily accessible reconstructed memory files were only a digital summary - built up by algorithms that weighted more data to more important or novel events and details - and the memories compiled for the last several hours were nowhere within the pretty fembot's sexy body. All the interesting stuff was on Byron's laptop.

Held within her audio and visual memory banks - deep within her head and behind her realistic eyes - was all the data necessary to reconstruct what had gone on. However, only the Master computing device in the basement had the programming and the power to sort through that mass of binary information. Heather couldn't find out what had made Byron so proud of her even if she wanted to.

So many variables in her software mind went without values to give them meaning as Byron leaned forward and kissed her lips. She responded like she had been programmed to, and like she had done many times. She also prepared her sexual systems for action.

Byron led the android by the hand to his bedroom. Already undressed, she got into position on the bed and watched and waited while Byron took off his few garments. He turned on the small lamp by the bed and turned off the big ceiling light.

He got her cord ready and went behind her to reach down and open her recharge port. The female end of the cord fit securely in place in her back as he uncoiled it and walked over to the wall outlet. That end went into place too, and her power systems adapted instantly to the change. The batteries in her thighs and head switched tasks from providing current to taking it in, and the rest of the electricity went into whichever circuits, wires, chips, conduits and motors requested it.

"We're making good progress, my dear." he said as she recorded and analysed his words and actions.

She didn't know what he meant though, and her Fembot Command programming wasn't sophisticated enough to make her wonder. She just computed the effects of his touch, and ran the sensor data through her CPU like she always did.

He was making love to her differently now. It was a very subtle difference, but her dermal sensors precisely measured the way he caressed her artificial body. Compared to previously collected data, this was new.

As for what was going on in the human's mind, now he couldn't help but think of what went on inside her body - nor did he resist those thoughts. When he made love to her, he always tried to think only of her as Heather. Now, with his mind so full of details of software and hardware, he thought about the experience for what it was.

He inserted his penis into a machine - one covered with plastic that looked and felt like skin - but a machine nonetheless. The human-like device, with legs, arms, eyes, ears, vagina and mouth, reacted a lot like a person - but it was still a robot.

And Byron still loved her. This was almost all he needed in a partner, and he knew he could work to make her programming closer to what he had always dreamed of.

The programming he needed to write the most was on his mind too. And then there was 'Project H', that which his captors wanted him to write.

He opened his eyes and looked down at the android underneath his body. He smiled as he recalled what she was capable of - what she had shown him earlier. She looked back up at him, synthetic love displayed on her face as they made each other wet and hot. The sweet computer was so unaware of what she had done that day.

Byron climaxed, oddly for him, while thinking about her circuitry. He pumped out the last of his load and relaxed on top of her. Right away, he visualised the first lines of code he would need to write to advance the next phase of his project. It would take a lot of work, and a lot of testing, but if all went right he would have her connected to his laptop and his programs again tomorrow. Soon after that, she would be more and more a creature of his design.

But for now, he disconnected from their interface and fell onto the empty part of the bed beside her.

The attractive fembot leaned on to her side, smiled widely and said "My turn on top?"

Byron stroked her breasts and looked into her camera-eyes. He was tired, but he couldn't refuse a pretty lady - plastic or not.

He responded by pulling her on top of him. She spread her legs over his and leaned forward to kiss him. Her sweet smelling light-brown hair tickled his face as she gently kissed and sucked his mouth. Her hard nipples rubbed against his chest, arousing him into action once more.

His hands cupped around her sexy round buns while he thought of programming and machinery again. He felt her tongue play with his while he asked himself what he would want from perfection.

With all that had happened, all that he had done and all that he would do, he wondered now about all that he could do.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:54 pm

Part 47 - Loaded Again

When the morning came, Heather awoke Byron. After some more gentle expressions of love from him and some more accurate executions of code from her, she dressed and was on her way to the Basement lab for her daily data exchange session and cleaning.

He had his shower and made breakfast, the whole time worrying that the supercomputer that controlled his fate wouldn't approve of his latest work. His mind never lost track of the peril that was near, even as his comfort level increased by the day.

Downstairs, when the connection between the brown-haired fembot and the powerful console was confirmed, audio, visual, and sensory data collected over the previous 24 hours were dumped into the mainframe.

After the transfer, the Master Computing Device had full access to all that Heather had done and said, and all that she had seen and heard. Much processing time and power was then expended on analysing one particular anomalous moment.

While Byron's electromechanical love sat naked and motionless in the cold examination chair - her facial covering removed now to allow the physical connection from the advanced circuitry in her head to the console - the computer tried to make digital sense out of what had happened.

A simple and direct instruction from the human had led almost instantly to a cascade of substantial changes in the robot's behaviour - contrary to her programming. The Master Computing Device didn't know what to make of it. All settings and configurations within the connected Heather unit were as they should be - all software and hardware was as had been designed and installed.

Just to make sure though, the supercomputer made a series of thorough tests. Those tests on Heather's system and settings lasted well past the time she usually returned from the basement, and the human being upstairs could only grow more worried.

As Byron paced and fidgeted about, all was quiet in the lab - except for the usual inhuman sounds made constantly by all the ceaselessly active consoles. Natasha smiled her meaningless fembot smile at nothing, eternally obedient and perfectly patient as the machine that controlled her did its work.

Heather held her facemask in her lap and flashed her bright LEDs in sequences and patterns that no human could read. She could no more want the supercomputer to hurry up than it could want to be done with the tedious tasks.

From her vantage point off to the side, Natasha read and calculated what each flash of Heather's exposed LEDs signified. She could do that without looking directly at the display, as long as it was somewhere in her field of vision. Natasha detected no errors in the relay of data between humanoid robot and console computer as she simultaneously watched two monitors full of quickly streaming binary code in addition to Heather's lights.

There was so much going on inside all of these machines, so strongly contrasted by their relative silence and lack of movement.

Upstairs, Byron waited... and worked, and waited, and had lunch. Heather was still in the basement in the afternoon, and the poor human had the feeling that he had been caught doing something wrong.

So his relief was only partial when she came back up the stairs, activating again the programs and sub-programs that made her look real.

"What took you so long?" he said as he got up from his work and strode over to hold her.

As he did, she computed the meaning of his words, accessed the appropriate memory files and responded "The Master Computing Device ran extra tests on me today."

He left it at that. He didn't want to know what kind of tests they were or how they had turned out. He was just glad she was back with him, and glad he wasn't in any immediate trouble.

"Let's step out then." he said as he prepared to be harnessed again to her for their almost daily bout of snowshoeing.

Heather smiled and took her end of the harness from him so she could strap and lock it around her waste. With coats, hats, gloves and finally the snowshoes on, they stepped outside into the very cold air and walked off in search of a path they had not yet taken.

Byron was by this time so full of programming ideas that he wanted to share them and discuss them with his pretty android assistant, but he knew that was one thing he shouldn't do. He would just have to be patient enough to type them out as code and upload them into his laptop for her to act on.

For that reason, their walk was rather silent. Byron stopped now and then for a kiss, and they held hands for most of the trip, but they didn't say much to each other.

When they got back inside, Byron turned on the music and started prepping his laptop for reconnection to his robot. He knew the work would be hard, and time consuming. He worked almost constantly through the night, finally stopping only when he knew the next day's early rise would be in jeopardy if he continued.

The next four days at the isolated cabin went much like this one, only without the extended session between Byron's love and her computer master. During the whole time Byron had not connected Heather to his experimental programs again, fearing that the same thing would happen as before. When he was finished, he thought, Heather wouldn't be able to change what he didn't want her to change.

At last, after the most intense work he had done in his entire stay at the cabin, Byron was ready to try out his work on robot number 742655A-FC. When the laptop was ready, Byron walked over to the couch and sat next to her by the night time fire.

"It's all ready, darling." he said as he held out the laptop. "Can you open your chest panel?"

"Sure." she said happily as she pulled off the fleece sweater she had put on that morning. The plain black bra she wore wouldn't interfere with the connection, so she left it on. She opened the small panel above her breasts for him and smiled.

Byron leaned forward and plugged the cable securely into the matching port in his woman. he watched Heather's eyes glaze over for a moment, then suddenly spark to life like he had seen only once before.

Her smile grew fast, maxing out the settings in that part of her facemask. She stood up and embraced him tightly.

He knew, of course, that her AI had just fully re-integrated itself with those readily accessible reconstructed memory files that were still on the laptop. He raised his arms and held her tightly too as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Why did you ever unplug me from this Byron?" she said, furrowing her brow over her smile and pretending to scold him.

He laughed. "You were an out of control sex machine. I had to."

Heather kissed him quickly and smiled. "But isn't it more fun that way?"

"Umm," Byron said as he thought about that, "yes and no."

They kissed again, deep and wet. Their tongues played around and their lips slid past and sucked one another. Heather bit him gently on the bottom lip as she led him away to the couch, but Byron resisted long enough only to grab the laptop and take it with them.

They sat down on the sofa, both having the same thing on their minds.

Heather took off her bra and said "I notice some things in your experimental programs are different. I can't seem to change them."

"You're not supposed to change them." he said as he unbuttoned his shirt. "They're like... the basis of your behavioural programming. They have to have limits you can't adjust."

"But I can generate more pleasure out of my sensory data if I make a few changes." she said as she cupped her breasts and rubbed them for him.

Byron stood up long enough to undo his pants and bring them down past his hips. "It's supposed to work like my own brain works. Or at least how I think it works." he said.

Heather followed his lead and stood up to take down the sweatpants she wore. She left on her high cut black satin panties, preserving their feminine aesthetic quality for her man.

She sat back down and showed him a very horny look while her CPU calculated his previous statements. He looked at the laptop on the sofa between them, wondering where to place it while they had sex.

He took it and put it on the floor, glad that he had chosen a cord long enough to reach Heather's chest from there. As soon as he began to sit upright again, Heather grabbed him firmly by the shoulders and pulled him on top of her.

As his body came to rest in position over the horny android, she looked up at him and said "I don't understand."

Byron thought about that for a moment while she closed her eyes and kissed him. Now wasn't a good time to be explaining all the many unarticulated reasons for his program's design.

"I'll explain later." he told her as he reached down to play with her moist plastic pussy.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:56 pm

Part 48 - For Your Pleasure

Heather's vagina was just as wet as usual, but far more sensitive and responsive to the Human's touch now. When he had re-written his experimental programs, he had left some of her changes intact. Some of the things she had changed within an instant were of such bewildering complexity that he would not have even dreamed they were possible after years of concentration and work.

He was still unsure that the controls and limitations he had put in place would keep her from changing her own programming to much, but he would soon find out. After this he would sort through masses of collected data on the laptop again and run some diagnostic programs on her to check if what he had written was still intact.

But for now, he gave his full attention to satisfying the woman reclined underneath him, and satisfying his own lust in the process. The plastic robomaid with the stiff walk and constant beeping would be stuck with the job of cleaning the sofa cushions after this test drive.

The two lovers caressed and fondled each other's bodies until they could wait for it no longer. Byron rubbed the tip of his hard cock against the soft silicone lips of her pussy until he slid himself inside the warm, wet and tight mechanical orifice. He pumped in hard, as hard as he could while the robot used her motorised hips to return his thrust, matching his pressure down to .01% pounds per square inch.

The open chest panel with its bright flashing lights and exposed metal attracted his gaze now instead of diverting it away. The electronics on display through the small rectangular opening once frightened him, now they fascinated him. He never would have dreamed before that he could fall in love with an android.

While he watched and studied the way she acted, Heather used Byron's new software to its full potential. She was genuinely enjoying this now, like she had only on one day before. The programs on the laptop allowed her to use the data flowing in from all of her many sensors to provide not only information about what was going on around her, but to activate and stimulate what the programmer had constructed as her pleasure center.

This software 'pleasure center' was a master stroke on Byron's part. In simple terms, it was her new reason for being - perhaps her first. All of her higher cognitive functions ran through it. All of her actions - past present and future - were assigned values by it. If things went according to Byron's plan, Heather would do things now for the pleasure of doing them.

Sexual stimulation was, of course, at the very top of the list. Even as Byron tired his human body out making love to her, she still only wanted more. But he had installed some limits. Heather now found it unpleasurable to exhaust her non-mechanical lover, so she would now be more responsive to his tiredness.

Byron was surprised at how well it worked. Right from the start, he saw the hallmarks of emergent behaviour everywhere. She touched herself while he fucked her - her breasts, her lips, her anus - all without being programmed or ordered to. Simply for the pleasure of it.

Byron and Heather stopped after their first climax so he could look through the laptop and see exactly what kind of effect his programs were having. This time, even though she protested and begged him for more sex, she didn't just grab him and pull him down on top of her. Without any command or order, she let go of him and took a position seated close to him on the sofa.

Byron clicked at the cramped little finger pad below the keyboard and opened more diagnostic windows. He pointed things out to his lady as he snooped through the workings of her system and as he began to see how his software had performed.

It was all an astounding success. All of the objectives that he had so far tested were fulfilled exactly as he had envisioned, and all without so much as a bug.

Byron smiled at Heather. Both of them were naked, wet, and breathing heavy. "You did perfectly, my love." he told her.

Heather blushed as he leaned forward to kiss her.

"I think I can leave you plugged in to this thing almost all the time now." he said.

She smiled a big smile upon hearing that. She hugged him tightly, a little too tightly, but nowhere near maximum strength.

Byron chuckled and led her by the hand over to the kitchen table. "We've got to strap that to your back somehow so you can stay connected and carry it around."

"How 'bout duct tape?" she suggested with a cute smile.

"I don't want to wreck your beautiful skin now, dear." he said. "I have something else in mind. Stay here."

Byron put the computer on the table as the naked fembot stood next to it. She watched him go to the closet and fetch her end of the lockable nylon harness.

"Put this on, and we'll strap it to your back."

"Okay!" she said excitedly.

While she put the harness around her waste, Byron went back to the living room and got the tube of super glue that Melanie had brought to him as requested. He cut off the top and squeezed a bunch into the laptop's latch so it couldn't be fully closed and shut down that way.

Then he folded the cover over and tucked the heavy portable computer between Heather's back and the harness. He tightened the straps around her waste, making sure he wouldn't cut into her soft artificial skin.

Byron stepped back and looked at her. Naked and smiling, with a red nylon harness holding a computer against her back - a computer that was plugged into her opened chest.

"One more thing." he said. He went back into the living room and got the power cord for the laptop. He weaved it into the harness and plugged one end into the computer. Then he opened up the small rectangular recharge panel above her buns.

The other end of the power cord was plugged into the deeply recessed outlet built into her back. He gave her butt a quick squeeze and removed the recharge port cover entirely.

"I'll have to take this one off too." he said as he stepped in front of her and pulled off the cover of her chest panel. He put the covers aside and took in the sight.

"Self contained." he said. "Self Contained Ultra Beautiful Android." he added with a chuckle.

She didn't get it. But that was okay.

"Now." he said. "Another test."

He now needed to see if she would do something she would normally tell him she couldn't do. And he knew just what the standard version of Heather would have said no to.

"Come with me." he said as he led her away from the table by her hand.

They walked like that to the back of the house and to the spare room where for now only clothes were kept. In that room was the inhuman looking maidbot. She was passing her processor time by unpacking new sets of men's clothes and putting them away into the closet and the dresser.

Byron and Heather stood outside in the hall, looking at the stiffly moving machine do her thing. She beeped as loud as her simple servo motors whirred, broadcasting her artificiality quite effectively.

"Heather," he said, "I want you to seduce this maid."

She looked at him for a moment as the female shaped machine inside kept working, completely unaffected by their presence or conversation.

"Okay." Heather said.

Byron was again surprised at how easily she had agreed. He watched her walk into the room, swinging her hips in a sexy way as she carried with her the computer strapped to her back.

"Hi." she said to the glossy-skinned robot. "My name is Heather."

The maid ignored her, and continued to take a folded up shirt out of its plastic wrapper.

"Stop that." Heather commanded.

The maid obeyed. Her whirring sounds came to a halt as she stood still and aimed her cameras at the more advanced machine. She continued to beep as frequently, as randomly, and as loudly as ever.

"I've been ordered to seduce you." Heather said as she took the wrapped shirt out of the maidbot's hands. She threw it on the bed. "I don't know how to do that, so I'm going to take your clothes off and have sex with you."

Byron's eyes opened wide as he watched her say that. He had no clothes on either, and could not hide his quickly growing erection. Neither female noticed though.

He stood there watching as Heather slowly but surely undressed the other woman shaped device. He was a bit surprised to find that even the robomaid was anatomically correct.

Heather seemed to have a comfortable command of the situation. She smiled her sexy smile at the other fembot while she removed its clothes and listened to it constantly beep. When the nameless bot was naked, Heather ordered her to lie on the bed, and proceeded to kneel down between the maid's plastic legs.

For as long as Byron could stand to just watch, Heather's silicone tongue licked the electronic maid's plastic, hairless vagina. For every megabyte of digital pleasure that passed through Heather's laptop, an equal amount of soulless data passed through the maid's rudimentary CPU. Heather kissed and licked and sucked like it was the most fun she had ever had, while the stiff and jerky robot on the bed simply recorded the events.

When he could stand it no longer, the human rushed in to take care of his own needs. He sat on the bed beside the maid, marveling at her shiney skin of all one colour.

"Heather," he said with a grin, "suck my penis now."

She looked up at him, only her own synthetic saliva wetting her mouth and chin, and said "Wait 'til I'm done." She went right back down between the unmoving android's legs and kept eating its virgin pussy.

Byron wasn't expecting that reply. He let her finish though. At the same time she was licking the maid's robotic crotch, she was stimulating her own with her fingers. The master programmer held on to his throbbing cock as he waited for his artificial girlfriend to finish.

She threw her head back and moaned with perfect simulated passion as she let out some fragrant fluid from her internal cannisters. Not missing a beat, she smiled slyly at the human and scooted over to kneel in front of him.

She masturbated herself and sucked his dick until they both came at the same time. She swallowed his semen and licked his member clean as he leaned back and let his hand wander over to feel the robot maid's cold plastic vagina.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:57 pm

Part 49 - Certainty

Byron let his hand linger on the maidbot's smooth vinyl-like vagina while Heather looked up at him.

"More, please." she said with a sexy grin.

Byron looked down at her as she stroked his knees. He still had his hand on the maid's crotch, one finger partially inside her pussy.

"I wonder what would happen..." he said, then paused to think. He pushed his fingers all the way in and felt the inside of the robomaid's vagina. It felt like Heather's, only dry and more like plastic.

He derailed his current train of thought and pulled his hand out. "More tests. More diagnostics." he said as he showed the horny synthetic lady between his legs an apologetic expression.

"Stand up, darling." he said to her. He rose to his feet after her, and let out a stretch and a yawn. "Can you dress this robot and tell her to get back to doing whatever it was she was doing before?"

Heather computed and smiled. "Sure." she said.

She took hold of the maid's hands and pulled her torso forward. "Stand up." she commanded.

Still clicking and beeping, she whirred into action as her motors and hydraulics worked to get her back on her feet. Heather helped get the mechanical blonde dressed in her see-through French maid uniform again while Byron went to get a bathrobe.

When Heather had the maid back at her previous task, her and Byron retired to the warmth of the living room fire. Byron poured them both a glass of port and put on some horn concertos by Mozart. He looked around the fire lit room. He had grown relatively comfortable here, although he was still a captive. And the way things now appeared, he had gained what he always had longed for - a lover and companion.

He considered Heather his girlfriend now, even though she was a machine. He drank his port down fast, and gestured for her to do the same. Her AI, enhanced by his programming, caught the subtle hint this time, and she poured the contents of the glass down into her rubber lined fluid bladder.

He motioned her to lean her sexy nude body up against his, and again her processors got it right. She smiled and moved over to rest her warm form on his. He opened the front of his robe and closed it over both of them and over the laptop strapped to her back.

It had a fairly loud fan, and generated quite a bit of heat on its own, but it was the only way Byron could have done all this to her. Despite the fact that it made her look even more artificial, it made her act more real.

"Tests and diagnostics can wait 'til tomorrow." he said. "We've had quite a day, haven't we?"

"What does that mean Byron?" she asked, flashing her brown eyes and long lashes at him.

"Quite a busy day." he said as he stroked her soft hair.

"It was fun too." she said with that satisfied looking smile still set on her facemask. "I really like your new programming."

"I'm glad you do." he said.

They talked for another hour about things, about her and about him, and about how they interacted together. Her simulated personality had so much more depth now with that eleven pound computer strapped to her back. His arms rested on top of it, but he was careful not to put too much pressure on it.

"Let's go to bed." he said.

"For sex?" she said as she sat up.

"For sleep. Remember, my body's not as durable as yours."

"Okay." she said.

They got up and walked together into his bedroom. They passed the maid again, who was still busy putting new clothes away. Byron found that odd, as the clothes he had arrived in were simply washed for him every day. He hadn't asked for any new clothes either. Maybe Fembot Command had found the spirit of giving, he thought.

"Goodnight, robot maid." Byron called into the room. The short-haired blonde robot didn't show any sign of acknowledgement. Soon, her loud and starkly artificial noises would fade as she went to clean up the rest of the house.

Already, the music had stopped and the soothing dull roar of the big furnace filled Byron's ears and Heather's microphones.

"Don't sleep on your back," he said as they got into bed, "we don't want that computer shutting down."

"Okay." she said in that sexy and soft feminine voice her speaker pumped out.

Byron turned out the lights and kissed the android next to him goodnight. They layed on their sides, facing each other in the dark. Byron could hear her rubbing her crotch under the sheets. She started to breathe heavy and moan too.

"Heather, were you planning on doing that all night?" he asked.

"Yeah." she said as she panted.

"Heather, I can't sleep with you doing that."

"Why not?"

"It's very distracting. It's making me horny."

"Then let's have sex again." she purred.

"Heather, I'm tired." he said, trying to sound authoritative. "Please, just go into sleep mode so I can get some rest."

She stopped stimulating her sensors and found his hands with hers. She held onto them with her wet fingers as he squeezed her hands gently.

"Okay." she said. "I love you Byron."

That completely surprised him. He wasn't sure he had actually just heard her say that.

"What did you say?"

"I said 'okay', then I said 'I love you Byron'."

"I thought love was undefined?" he asked, perplexed.

"It is, but..." she was silent for a long moment. "...but I'm 86.1% certain that I love you."

Byron smiled. Out of all the things she had done with his new programming, that had made him the happiest.

"I'm 100% sure I love you." he said.

He reached down to stroke her pussy, and at the same time led her hand down to his throbbing shaft.

"One more time, then sleep mode for both of us." he said with delight as they gave pleasure to each other under the soft quilted blankets.

To be continued...

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:59 pm

Part 50 - Master Unit

In the morning they awoke, and got started on their daily routine. Now that her batteries were fully charged, Byron unplugged Heather from the wall outlet and took the computer off of her so she could get dressed and go downstairs to commune with Natasha's consoles. He replaced her chest and charge port panels too, just to make sure she was sent back to the lab the way she had arrived.

Her manner changed instantly, from that of a person to that of an android when he unplugged the laptop. She was still breathtakingly realistic this way, but Byron knew exactly which traits and actions of hers revealed her as a machine.

"Give Natasha a kiss for me." he said as he sent her off to the basement lab.

"Why?" she asked as she looked back at him with a hint of that blank fembot stare.

"Never mind." he said.

She paused and smiled, then continued on her way. Byron watched her walk out and put the laptop on the dresser. He went and had his shower.

Worry crept in right away. It was the same worry that had bugged him since he began this project with the portable computer. It was always the worst while she was in the basement hooked up to the cold inhuman machinery, and it never really went away.

Byron hadn't done any work on Project H for days now, and he knew he was pressing his luck by ignoring it any longer. If that went on, sooner or later the ones who had kidnapped him would demand more - either from him or from someone else.

He shook those thoughts out of his head and finished soaping himself up. He made a point to be quick today, though he also tried to be as clearheaded as possible. He dressed quick and made a big breakfast, and wolfed it down with purpose.

Making good time, he took a look at the programming on the laptop. He was immediately met with another surprise. For a moment, he got that feeling he got when he realised things were going wrong, but the more code he sifted through, the more he came to know that this new development was good.

Heather hadn't changed any of the software Byron had written, but she had added to it. Now, upon connection to the laptop, there were a few instructions of her own that loaded into her memory. Chief among them was a designation: Byron is the Master Unit.

When he first read and deciphered that, he wasn't sure what it would mean to the Heather robot running all of those programs simultaneously. He read through some more of her self-written instructions. The Master Unit was in command of her software pleasure center. The Master Unit was to be obeyed. The Master Unit was to be loved.

He couldn't believe all the surprises she had given him in the short time he had known her. This new development made him think of the pretty brunette machine almost as a living thing.

He wanted to rush down to the basement and swoop her up in his arms, but he knew he would have to wait until she returned. A wide smile lifted his face as he thought to himself that he was no longer alone, and to top it all off - loved.

The artificial-looking, sounding and smelling maidbot came through at that time, her movements looking so clumsy but being so very controlled.

Byron stood up to greet her, just to revel in his excited mood. "Hello, sunshine." he said to her.

She kept looking straight ahead, her plastic mouth and face showing a lack of any expression at all.

"May you one day find love, miss robot maid." he said as she passed him on her way to the basement stairs.

He sighed a contented sigh and got his head together for his plans. He was invigorated now with both levity and urgency. First, he went into the spare room and partially undressed. He found a pair of sweatpants and put them on. They were a little small, but he didn't really care. He then got a sweatshirt out, and again put the small and tight garment over his torso. Then he put on his regular clothes over that.

He stopped on his way out of that room and made a mental check of his goals. He headed next back to his bedroom. He picked up the aluminum case containing ten fresh bodily fluid cartridges. He brought that out with him and put it in the living room.

Heather came back upstairs at that time. He swiftly walked over and greeted her with a passionate kiss. She returned it the same way, but without being connected to his new programs, she didn't get the significance of it.

"I love you." he said.

She just smiled as he led her by the hand to the spare room. He stripped her down to her underwear and strapped the computer to her back again.

"More tests, Heather." he said as he reconnected her to her expanded self.

Her eyes lit up as she generated instructions to become sexually aroused. She stepped forward and rubbed her crotch on his thigh.

"Not now, please." he said. "We have a lot of... work to do."

"Okay." she said in that sexy sweet voice of hers. "I love you."

"And I love you, you mean everything to me right now." he said, making the briefest pause to look into her eyes and see something that looked like understanding. If it wasn't understanding, it was at the very least a successful registration of his syntax.

He got out some clothes for her, and helped her get dressed fast. He stuck her chest panel and recharge port covers in one of her pockets. When they were done, he led her into the living room.

"Let's go snowshoeing." he said.

"Isn't it early for that?" she asked.

"Yeah, but change is good." he answered.

He loosened the straps of his end of the harness and put it on himself, then connected the chain between them. With a click, the chain was locked into place and they got their winter gear on.

When their snowshoes had been strapped and buckled into place, Byron grabbed the aluminum case and took a deep breath. He looked at Heather. She looked back at him and smiled.

"Shall we go?" she said cheerfully.

"One more thing." he said.

He trudged over to the rack of CDs Melanie had brought him and stuffed a few favourite ones into the pockets of his coat.

"Let's go." he said.

They went out the door and Heather locked and closed it behind her.

"Which way should we go today?" Heather asked.

Byron dropped his charade and got right to the point. "Heather, where's my car?"

She was silent for a moment that went on a little too long for Byron's comfort. "In the garage, over there." she said finally, pointing out with her gloved hand.

He led her over to the side of the large cabin and looked around at the two car garage. There was a regular-sized door on the side of the structure. They walked up to it.

Byron reached out and tried to open it. It was locked.

He stood back and thought for a moment. "Heather, do you think you can punch a hole through this door with your fist?"

Heather computed and calculated. "Yes." she said.

Byron took her glove off. "Punch a hole right here." he said, pointing to a spot just above and to the left of the knob.

"Okay." she said. She spread her legs apart, pulled her arm back, and let her silicone-covered metal arm fly into the door at top speed. There was a loud crack. Her fist went right through the wood.

Byron bared his teeth in a big smile. "Excellent!" he said. "Put this back on." he said as he handed her the glove.

He reached through the hole she had made and with a twist of his fingertips, unlocked the door. They went inside.

He could see his car in the dark as he scanned the walls for a light switch. He found one and flicked it. There in the middle was his long lost automobile - without tires.

His face went pale. "Oh no." he said. "I should have known it. FUCK!"

Heather looked silently and serenely at him. "What's wrong, Byron?"

He slowed his fast shallow breathing and tried to think of what to do. It was too late to turn back now.

"Heather, use your internet connection and find out where the nearest road is from here."

She looked at him and blinked. Wireless signals went out from her head, and came back shortly after with an answer. "There is a highway 6.2 miles north by northwest of here."

"Which direction?" he said. "Point to it."

She calmly extended her arm out to the woods.

"Let's go."

They walked off in the direction she had shown him. He gave her the heavy aluminum case to carry and cursed Fembot Command for thinking ahead enough to remove the tires from his car.

"Let me know if we're going the wrong way." he said.

"Okay." she said sweetly. "Where are we going?"

"Home." he said.

He looked down at his feet. He was extremely glad that the fembots had supplied them with snowshoes, but he realised too that they left very obvious tracks. He quickened his pace as his heart rate did the same.

They had at least two hours of walking ahead of them, and who knows how long to wait before they flagged down a vehicle. The road to which they were headed wasn't exactly busy.

The two of them were silent during their escape. Only the sound of the crunching snow, and the swish of their sleeves against their coats was heard above their own breathing and the light frigid wind. They soon found themselves surrounded by trees, in terrain that was hard to cross quickly. Byron was again glad he had exercised every day with these snowshoes on his feet.

By the time they were half way to the highway, a car with wheels pulled up to the lonely cabin in the winter woods. Melanie pressed the button on the garage door remote and waited for the big brown door to swing open. She smiled her blank smile as she drove in and parked next to the human's disabled auto.

With mechanical calmness, she turned off the engine and looked around. She got out and closed her door. She made a quick scan of the inside of the garage, recording information that was useless to her, but vital to Fembot Command.

When her scan was done, the plastic French maid entered through the door that led into the house. Melanie opened the passenger side door, and with the help of her less sophisticated sister robot, unloaded the cargo from the back seat. An unconscious Dustin was carried carefully into the house so he could be laid down on the bed in the spare room.

To be continued...