I am stepping down as admin

Important news and updates from the Fembot Central staff about the site.
(Only staff can start topics but members can post replies.)
Robotman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

I am stepping down as admin

Post by Robotman » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:50 am

Effective immediately, I am no longer an administrator here at Fembot Central. I am also no longer the owner of this website.

TheShoveller has taken over ownership of fembotcentral.net, and has been promoted to the position of administrator. I ask everyone to please give him your support and encouragement moving forward. If anyone needs help with issues on these forums, you may contact Kishin or TheShoveller.

I am also leaving the community for a while - I don't know for how long. If anyone wants to contact me while I'm gone, please send me an email.

Thanks to everyone who offered support and showed gratitude for the work and effort I put into maintaining Fembot Central and FembotWiki over the years. I appreciate it.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Re: I am stepping down as admin

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Ok, the transfer's complete. We're still working on a few backend things - themes and such, for example - but the forums should be up and running at the very least.

Robotman, thanks for all your hard work and dedication for running the site for as long as you have. Rest and relax, and any time you want to swing on by, know that we'll keep the light on for you.

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:29 pm

I'd like to thank Robotman for his years of service to the board and for providing a place for me to explore coming to terms with being a robot, posting my stories, reading some other fascinating stories here, making some really great friends, and keeping the creepers out. I welcome TheShoveller as our new Overlord and humbly offer my services as a moderator or anything else the site needs, and hope for great things under the new administration.

Thanks so much, guys! :)
DollSpace

Blox_242
Fembot Central Staff

Post by Blox_242 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Board is updated to the latest PhpBB version as well, 3.2.8. I'll work on a sweet new theme to coincide with one I'm working on for the Wiki.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Thanks, Dollspace. I plan on leaving things mostly the same right now (other than the updated code,) so if you were a mod before you should still have those privileges and such. If you ever have any tips or anything, I'm always here and ready to listen.

Also, big thanks to Blox for updating the code and working on the theme, so we can get FC back to looking cool. If anyone at all has any suggestions, feel free to drop a line at any time!

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:42 pm

TheShoveller wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:40 pm
Thanks, Dollspace. I plan on leaving things mostly the same right now (other than the updated code,) so if you were a mod before you should still have those privileges and such. If you ever have any tips or anything, I'm always here and ready to listen.

Also, big thanks to Blox for updating the code and working on the theme, so we can get FC back to looking cool. If anyone at all has any suggestions, feel free to drop a line at any time!
I was the moderator of the Story Archive before it became the Wiki and also had a little sideboard for stories to determine their appropriateness for the board. I'll PM you in a moment.

ANNA

Post by ANNA » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:56 pm

Wow.
Thank you Robotman for your greatness.
I don't know what else to say, but I wanted to say something.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:01 pm

I also want to thank Robotman for his leadership and dedication to both the forums, and FembotWiki. During the 13 years I've been a member here, he's helped keep things running. As the new owner of FembotWiki, I hope to make it the best collaboration of fembot related stories, artwork, and articles on the internet.

I wish TheShoveller the best of luck in his newfound ownership of Fembot Central!
---------------------------------------------------
On a side note, as a new Admin here on Fembot Central, please be patient as we work out the bugs from the recent forum upgrade. Due to the transfer of ownership, an upgrade was necessary due to certain back-end issues. Blox242 is currently working hard on squashing all the bugs.
"Sometimes we strive so hard for perfection that we forget that imperfection is happiness" - Karen Nave

Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two (In Development)

FacelessFembot

Post by FacelessFembot » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:57 pm

I've been here about 10 years, mostly being "in the shadows" in the forums.

Rexxy

Post by Rexxy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:16 pm

I don't agree with everything you decided to do but I DO agree that you out a lot of hard work into making Fembot Central what it is today. Discovering FBC meant a super fuckton to me, and I really, genuinely hope that you continue to be around in some capacity and that you get the rest and relaxation you want.